Do You Feel It When Ur Pumped With Cum?

Guest Saturn1

As for myself, had a mid t0 late 40's black lover back last summer, was hung with a good 8 and just above average thick. He would take about 30mins to build up to climax, by that time he was pumped up and would shoot more jizz that any other guy I'd ever seen. I would always know when he was ready to dump his load as he would always get very verbal about fucking a white boys ass and at that time I would begin really thrusting and shoving against him to get as much penetration and taking him as deep as possible. By doing this he would be banging the top of my ass pussy and that would really drive him over the top and he would shoot, it was as deep as possible and It was really incredible feeling his load hit the top end. Afterwards I would get all soggy while driving home and have to change clothes before going out or doing anything else as his load was a lot more than I could hold in, but never the less, I would hold it in as long as possible until as much of it was absorbed as possible.

• 1 month later...

It is quite rare when I actually feel the cum shoot inside me.  Usually the guy keeps thrusting and you only feel his body movements, hear his breathing and listen to him say the trite, "oh god i cumming".  I have no doubt that he is depositing his load inside me...but it does not let me feel the actual load.   When a top will actually stop....and he shoots his wad without additional cock thrusting, it is possible to feel the moment of ejaculation.  While, rare, I really enjoy those moments.  

I had one top recently who understood that.   We talked about it a bit before we got down to serious fucking.  I believe he did all he could so that I could feel the load (and it seemed like a huge load at that).  Even in full pig mode, I appreciate a top who still cares if I get some pleasure beyond just a hard fuck.

I would say that getting bred is more than just feeling the cum being pumped into my hole. There is also the hardness of the cock as it gets ready to shoot, the change of breathing rhythm, and the moans and the groans as the top starts to shoot. So much more than an objective experience of the cum. It's the whole thing.

• Like 1

Guest descartes70817

As a top all I have to say is that I know when I'm cumming in your cum hungry cunt, and that's all that really matters to me, but I do try to make sure you feel it too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I feel the cumshot inside me sometimes, especially if the top stops his fuck-rhythm to slam the jizz into me, pushing hard into me with each ejaculation. If I do feel it, it's like a warm rush filling me, and feels amazing. Sometimes it's just a sudden squishy feeling instead, which feels a bit weird til I realise that means he's just bred my ass. Once with a very sensual top, he sensitised me so much I swear I felt every spurt as he shot into me.... but maybe that was my imagination. Usually I only feel it about half the time.

• Upvote 1

I'm tight as hell (seriously, I am, even after being fucked by more than 500 guys in my lifetime ... so tight it's a struggle getting a pinkie in my hole) ... yet I've only truly felt a dick pulse, and cum flood my ass from guys monster thick and hung (talking real 9"+ and 7"+ around).

So only from 3 guys. One white, 2 black 100 percent bottom guys.

The feeling is so good and addicting that the two black guys, I'll call off work just to make time to get flooded (both expect that I'll let them cum multiple times, at least 3 times per fuck, and until they decide they can't cum any longer).

Haha one time I was sick with flu, a 100 degree fever, and I still hooked up lol. Rewarded with 6 heavy loads in my ass.

Edited by wow4761

I've only been bred by about 4 dozen guys, but my hole doesn't feel each spurt of my top's cock. Oh, from fucking plenty of pussy, I know when he's unloading inside me. But my anus and rectum cannot discern the moment he's seeding me.

To be totally honest, my rectum doesn't feel my lover's seed as he pumps it into me. <y anus doesn't feel his cock spasm. But.... from fucking numerous women, I know what his cock is doing and what he feels. I am simply grateful that is load is inside me, Due to a recent personal evolution, I hope is highly toxic! It is high time I was converted after so many BB loads. If you are near Niagara Falls, NY, and I', not yet poz as you read this, please contact me so I an get my conversion over and done with, 01-30-2-16

sse4me@yahoo.com

And if I have finally converted, let's play anyway.