Do You Feel It When Ur Pumped With Cum?

Guest Saturn1

Guest hotpussyboy

Okay. Anyone on here who has been fucked bare KNOWS that it is AMAZING!!! The natural feeling of skin on skin. Knowing that the tip of the tops SWEET COCK is exposed inside of you. Knowing that there is NOTHING keeping the tops CUM from shooting deep inside of you. The psychology and physiology of SWEET BAREBACK SEX is UNDENIABLE. Oh, the feel of BARE BUTT LOVE is hypnotic and addictive!!! Yeah, you know what I'm talking about, boys!!! That sperm swimming inside of you. Yet, do you feel it when you get bred; when you are filled with CREAMY LOVE? The guy says that he is cumming. You know THAT ain't no lie but do you FEEEEEEEL IT? SO, boys!!! Tell us about those times when you actually FELT being filled with cum. Those times that YOU KNEW sperm was swimming DEEP INSIDE OF YOUR BOY PUSSY!!! Anyone who knows what I am talking about, knows that heaven is only balls deep in an ass HUNGRY for sperm!!! FUCK; my ass is SO hungry right now!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, that feeling is just so over the top. I had a young top who picked me up from the park and took me to his place, saying on the way that he wanted to sink his huge cock in my hot boypussy and fill me with his load. I teased him on the way and said that he was probably exaggerating about the size of his cock. He immediately pulled over, parked down a dark street, leaned back in his seat, and told me to show him how good I was. From the street light, I could see the outline of his cock in his jeans. He wasn't kidding about the size of it. It was longer than 7 inches and at least 3 inches thick. He told me to take it out of his shorts and suck it. His cock was wet with precum. I put it in my mouth and began sucking it. It tasted so good. He then put one hand on the back of my head and pushed my head down on his cock. I was able to take it partially down my throat because of how I was seated. With the other hand, he slipped it down my shorts and fingered my ass shoving his finger it as far into my ass as he could. When he did that, he shot his load into my mouth and I had to swallow fast so as not to lose a drop. He then said that he was going to take me to his place to fuck me for the next few hours. I was excited. Before we reached his bedroom, he had stripped me naked, stood behind me with his cock positioned to enter my ass. He swiftly walked me to the bedroom, made me lay on my back, positioned my legs on his shoulders, then penetrated my ass all the way. I could feel his balls slapping against my ass as he drove all the way in. Then, after a few minutes, he quickened his thrusting and held his cock in as he shot his load. I can't describe how great that felt. Yes, it was warm, and I could easily make out that he had shot at least 3 times inside me. When we finished, I told him that he sure knew how to breed a bottom properly. He said that when he's working on a bottom like mine, it's more than a pleasure for him. We showered, I stayed the night, and he penetrated me at least 3 more times during the night. The feeling of his cock exploding in me wasn't as intense as the first shot, but what I liked about the entire experience was that his loads remained deep inside me and nothing oozed out. We see each other regularly. It's just so great!!

Edited by hotpussyboy

• 2 weeks later...

I have been bred only once, by an older undetectable top I've been playing with for the past year, on my birthday in a sling wearing a leather jacket no less. (It was very hot.)

I did not feel the cum shoot into me. What I did feel was his dick expanding inside me as he shot.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay. Anyone on here who has been fucked bare KNOWS that it is AMAZING!!! The natural feeling of skin on skin. Knowing that the tip of the tops SWEET COCK is exposed inside of you. Knowing that there is NOTHING keeping the tops CUM from shooting deep inside of you. The psychology and physiology of SWEET BAREBACK SEX is UNDENIABLE. Oh, the feel of BARE BUTT LOVE is hypnotic and addictive!!! Yeah, you know what I'm talking about, boys!!! That sperm swimming inside of you. Yet, do you feel it when you get bred; when you are filled with CREAMY LOVE? The guy says that he is cumming. You know THAT ain't no lie but do you FEEEEEEEL IT? SO, boys!!! Tell us about those times when you actually FELT being filled with cum. Those times that YOU KNEW sperm was swimming DEEP INSIDE OF YOUR BOY PUSSY!!! Anyone who knows what I am talking about, knows that heaven is only balls deep in an ass HUNGRY for sperm!!! FUCK; my ass is SO hungry right now!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. Everytime my guy came inside me,I felt his cock twitching and pulse as he filled me

I've been paying attention to this lately and discovered that I can indeed feel a top's cock spasm AND his load filling my arse if 1) he has a big load and 2) if we've used no lube, spit only or cum/spit for lube -- i do not feel the sensation of being filled with cum if my hole is filled with gun oil or Uberlube (my favorites) :o

Guest Bearman

I don't always feel the tops cum being pumped into me but love the sensation of his cock pulsing and twitching as he is about to deliver his load.I learned to hate condoms when the first aids scare hit the world.Have been back on bareback for some time now and absolutely love the feel of a hot raw cock pumping away inside and when the load is delivered nothing beats the sensation that you are taking another guys DNA deep inside even if you don't feel the cum flooding you

Once you become more aware when being fucked you will feel the top's dick swell up up a bit in your hole as if it's natures way of making sure that the load stays in your hole. If the top stops pounding your hole while shooting you should feel the warmth of his load pumping in you. A one of kind sensation. As a bottom this is the moment you understand your place in the world as a cum dump.

• Upvote 7

• 3 weeks later...

It depends on what the top is doing when he cums. If he shoots his load when he's balls deep in my ass I don't feel his load but usually feel his cock throbbing inside me. If he is still actively fucking me when he cums I usually feel his load as it leaks out while he is thrusting his cock in and out of my ass. The best feeling is when a top delivers his load in the classic creampie style -- he pulls out and shoots his first few spurts of cum ON my hole and then shoves his dick back in my ass to finish cumming. I love that warm wet sensation of his cum on my hole followed by the pleasure of feeling him push his load inside me. Whether or not I feel the actual load it gets me off knowing that he is using me as a cum receptacle and giving me his load. When all else fails, its hot to push his load out and feel it dripping out of my ass.

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I don,t feel directly but I Know the guy is cumming inside me because he changes the rhythm of pounding and his breathing. As other men said, if the top stops Just in the moment of cumming you can feel something like his dick spasms. In that moment I Know that his sperm is coming inside my ass.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

So if the top pounds away while he is cumming then I don't feel it. That doesn't happen too often.

If the top sinks it balls deep or is in half way to cum and stops moving, I feel his pulsing and throbbing but not his cum. That is very common.

If the top has just the head of his cock in. I can feel it all if he is a heavy cummer and only throbs if he is not. That's pretty rare.

What I love is his reaction when he cums. I prefer to feel the throbs, but the top is gonna do what he wants.

Thankfully, its usually holding it balls deep while letting out deep grunts. I know every throb is a spurt of cum and that's perfect.