Do You Feel It When Ur Pumped With Cum?

Guest Saturn1

I've only felt it twice ever, and that was because these two guys cumshot was hard - must have been a while since they came.  I usually can't tell they have cum unless their cock pulsates or they give me a sign otherwise that they have cum (breathing, they go soft, cum coming out of my ass).  Either way, a cum filled ass is a great thing!

Generally speaking, I have not felt it. I normally make the top push his cock all the way balls deep before he cums. I know when he cums from his hard breathing and the sudden change in his stroke. Just being curious, I once stopped halfway during our session and made him twitching his cock, pretend that he was cumming. I could only feel the base of his cock pulsating, but I couldn't feel anything deeper inside other than the pressure. I recently had a 9-inch came inside me. As always, I asked him to push all the way as hard as he can and cum. He was staying still while unloading, and I could only feel the wetness inside. I love getting bred, but not really a big fan when it leaks out afterward. B)

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

While I have done raw sex a good few times (usually leave it up to the top to decide if we fuck bare or not, though I try to find tops who won't use a rubber sometimes), I've only actually felt a guy cumming in my ass once. Usually, while I do take the cum in my ass, I don't really feel much other than maybe twitching from the cock. First time I felt the cum shooting in my ass was a black top in London. Fucking hot dude, hung, and he was almost fucking through the second sphincter. Anyway, I could feel his cum shooting into my ass, almost a burning sensation, but not a bad one, more like a tingling sensation. Definitely want to feel that again.

On ‎2015‎-‎02‎-‎21 at 6:26 AM, edward21uk said:

Yeah.... love it when a guy just stops fucking , holds still and flexes his cock as he shoots. you can feel the load being dumped. sweet.

Absolutely the best, a hung guy balls deep in my hole  and we are both completely still while he unloads is the best! Get to feel his pulsing cock, his squirts, and warmth of his seed, such a great way to get filled!

Guest Upstateguy518

Ive felt plenty of loads being shot into me. The last rough thrust, The gripping of my hips and putting their whole weight on me in order to get their cock as deep as possible in my hole before cumming. Then the release, The pulsing shots of cum filling my ass. Very fucking hot.

Guest Javelin

I think I read somewhere that you don't have the ability to feel the cum itself filling your hole. I can swear I do but what I am sure of is that you feel the rhythm accelerating, the breath getting rougher, and the grip tightening. Then I can always feel the cock pulse, the head getting bigger and the spunk flowing along the shaft. So technically I don't feel the cum itself but all the other amazing side effects of having a cock ejaculating inside me

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2017 at 7:18 PM, Javelin said:

I think I read somewhere that you don't have the ability to feel the cum itself filling your hole. I can swear I do but what I am sure of is that you feel the rhythm accelerating, the breath getting rougher, and the grip tightening. Then I can always feel the cock pulse, the head getting bigger and the spunk flowing along the shaft. So technically I don't feel the cum itself but all the other amazing side effects of having a cock ejaculating inside me

I took a load extremely recently from a guy who's asleep next to me. His cock is a nice fat fireplug, but the hottest thing is how much he swells up before he blows. It's like being knotted by a dog. So, yeah, I feel it, every squirt. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

In most cases I've let top me, I'm feeling the pulse of the cock jetting the load inside.

But also had some breedings where I felt the jizz shots, mostly when guys fucked me for a good time.  Best experience were some of the rare black tops around here, all of them took more time than usual and when they dried their nuts I felt each blast of their swimmers, glad to have kept them all inside whole nicht and following day on.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I frequently feel it as a man pumps his load in  me. A couple of times I've felt it as it was pulsing through his cock then the warm expansion in my ass. But what I really love is the warm cozey feeling that I get a few moments after he cums in me that lasts for several minutes. It's also really great when I get 2or more loads up my man pussy.

Edited by Nathanjw
Better description

• 1 month later...

Mmmm, no feeling more delicious for a bottom than a top unloading in their hole. For me, most times I don't feel him shooting. I can feel his cock throb and spasam, his balls leaping in his nutsac, then a nice warmth spreading in my core.

However, there are time that I with that top....you know, those kinds of tops. The ones who shoot with so much force, it feels like a cum shotgun went off in you. I love those tops, reminiscing about those encounters sends shivers down my spine. Mabe he does mad kegels all day long. Maybe he saved up several days worth of jizz, knowing he was gonna blast every last drop in me. Maybe be his testosterone levels are through the roof, enabling him to produce gallons of cum at a time, meant for him to breed every pussy he comes across. 

I just can't get enough of that feeling when a huge, hung top is plowing away past my S-curve, telling me that he's close to cumming, grunting like an animal in heat, finally slamming it balls deep in me and pausing. Oh, the pause, that suspenseful, delicious pause. That moment where time stops right before he cums. His dick head is nestled righ up agaist my walls, causing a bulge protruding from my belly. Then I feel his dick throb, spasm, convulse, expand in me. He grunts loudly, his voice echoes around the room. And it happens... hot streams of jizz shoot out of him like a water hose so forcefully, its like a flash flood of semen deep in me. Over and over, thick cum streams overflow my hole. After a minute or so, he collapses on me, his dick still in my hole. He shoves his tongue in my mouth as he slow fucks the rest of his cum in me. I grip my pussy as tighly as I can around hid cock, milking every last drop out of him. He finally pulls out and its like a dam busting. Cum pours out of me, down my ass and pooling on the bed. Heavenly....

• Like 2

To actually feel the cum explode in your ass, you need a dick no bigger than 7 inches, more like 6 inches. 

The anal cavity itself is only about 5 inches in length. After that, it's your stomach. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest RD4hotsex

Yes I feel him pulsing and the flow of his warm cum filling me. Imy desires is to taking multiple  creamy cum loads enjoying the continuous warm feelings585af2f50f133_004(640x559).jpg.09084cdd4494f55c7b73e80759d6bee2.jpg

I feel it. Not always, some guys drop their load quietly somehow. But most throb really hard and I can feel them squirting inside. That is the feeling I like, that is what I keep looking for. Had one just now tonight but he was one of those that you can't feel. Still fine though, I got a load. 

On 2/21/2015 at 5:07 AM, Saturn1 said:

Okay. Anyone on here who has been fucked bare KNOWS that it is AMAZING!!! The natural feeling of skin on skin. Knowing that the tip of the tops SWEET COCK is exposed inside of you. Knowing that there is NOTHING keeping the tops CUM from shooting deep inside of you. The psychology and physiology of SWEET BAREBACK SEX is UNDENIABLE. Oh, the feel of BARE BUTT LOVE is hypnotic and addictive!!! Yeah, you know what I'm talking about, boys!!! That sperm swimming inside of you. Yet, do you feel it when you get bred; when you are filled with CREAMY LOVE? The guy says that he is cumming. You know THAT ain't no lie but do you FEEEEEEEL IT? SO, boys!!! Tell us about those times when you actually FELT being filled with cum. Those times that YOU KNEW sperm was swimming DEEP INSIDE OF YOUR BOY PUSSY!!! Anyone who knows what I am talking about, knows that heaven is only balls deep in an ass HUNGRY for sperm!!! FUCK; my ass is SO hungry right now!!!!!!!!!!

The feeling of bare cock in your hole is heaven only matched by the sensation of a hot cum load shooting in you. Unfortunately not every time do you feel the love juice filling you up. But when you do feel it,,its the answer to why we fuck bare back. Nothing like it.