Do You Feel It When Ur Pumped With Cum?

Guest Saturn1

I love the feeling of natural sex - knowing a man is in your body and feeling every thrust and throb as he goes deeper 

The sensation of hot cum shooting inside is amazing. Definitely better than condoms 

I've had so much cum inside me but one guy I met for a random fuck was amazing 

He took control once I was through the front door. I sucked his dick as I stripped and then he turned me over and fucked me hard and fast. The feeling of hot cum in my belly was like nothing else I've felt before or since 

thank you Mick, you were the best fuck 

When I fuck younger guys, they really appreciate it that I let them know I'm about to cum deep in them. Some tell me they can feel me cumming inside their holes, others ask whether I've cum in them. I can feel I'm unloaded in them every time. HOT STUFF! Get your hot cum now! LOL!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Read1 said:

When I fuck younger guys, they really appreciate it that I let them know I'm about to cum deep in them.

When getting fucked many times bottoms can tell that the top is getting ready to shoot by the breathing or the rhythm of the fucking. But it's always nice for the bottom when the top tells him he's going to shoot with phrases like "I'm close" or "I'm ready to shoot, here it goes....". What has worked for me is to tell the top when I notice he may be getting close "Let me know when you're going to shoot so I can open up my hole to receive your load". Sometime me saying it would send them over the edge.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

My regular married guy just left, took his early morning fuck on his way to work.  He tells me when he's getting close.  Sometimes like today I could feel his hot load shooting inside and felt a warm burning inside.  Holding onto it all day where it belongs.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

I don't always feel it when he cums but when I do IT'S SO FUCKING HOT! I suppose it's mostly about how long he's gone without cumming. But every guy is different. Some guys dribble. Some squirt hard. I love the hard squirters. It definitely helps if they stop thrusting when they cum. My ass is tingling from wanting cock now. 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 2:52 PM, hungry_hole said:

What has worked for me is to tell the top when I notice he may be getting close "Let me know when you're going to shoot so I can open up my hole to receive your load"..

Damn Mister- that is so fuckin SEXY. If  I heard you say that, I'd shoot every  one of my wife's babies in your hole. <wink>

Occasionally the top spews so hard i can feel him cum in my ass. Usually it's more that he is grunting and groaning or outright yelling that he's going to cum and then you feel the sudden slipperiness in your ass and you know he has given you a big load. Either way i LOVE his cum in my ass and crave it. And i love the feeling of it sliding out of my ass into my underwear or over my shaved  balls or running down the inside of my thighs. I love to feel a cum whore's tongue rimming my ass trying to get every drop he can.  I want it all in my ass.

On 5/8/2017 at 5:54 PM, Detchiller said:

I tell my top to let me know he's cumming. He better make a noise when he cums. I hate when they do it silently, lol

I like for a top to tell me when they are coming too, but sometimes I love to just feel the tempo change and hear the breathing get a bit different and I know my top will breed me. That's when I start to pull them deeper and it's unspoken that I want his cum in my ass. When thats understood and I feel that tell tale deep thrust and pulsing in my ass I know I did a good job. I savor the feeling of a pulsing dick deep inside of me

• 1 month later...
Guest Memphian

Like others have said, it depends on the top.  I had a regular who was only about 5 inches and not too thick.  I couldn't feel it when he came inside me.  But I had trouble realizing he'd cum when I was sucking his cock too.  I don't think he produces much jizz.  Either that or his balls are always almost empty because he was horny as hell and wanted my mouth or ass, usually both, a couple of times a day.

I had another regular, hung black guy, and I could always feel him when he came in my ass.  The head would swell a little and I could feel his cock spasm.  I could also usually feel a warm sensation deep inside.  That guy was hot.  He worked nights at a warehouse and I'm meet him there and he'd fuck me in his office.  It was about a 20 min. drive home and when I got home, I enjoyed using my finger to feel his spunk inside me, and would rub it on my dick and jack off.  Good times.