Do You Feel It When Ur Pumped With Cum?

Guest Saturn1

There have been times I can feel when my ass is pumped full of cum.  Usually, like the others, it depends on the top, the size of the load, and the reaction of his cock.    When the cock swells and the load is huge, my ass can feel it.   However, when I really want my ass flooded and feeling full, I ask my top to piss his cum deep into me.    I have a couple tops who love to piss up my ass after they cum, but not as much as I love it.        

It depends, some people I can feel their cum shooting inside, probably because they are shooters instead of dribblers. 

I have been fucked enough that I can sense when a top is going to cum by their pace, breathing and other noises. If I'm being fucked on my back, when the top cums, I always reach around and pull their body into mine to get their cum as deep as possible. 

I LOVE the noise my ass makes when getting fucked with a few loads inside. So juicy and delicious!

• Like 1

Guest Memphian
7 hours ago, bbaremich said:

It depends, some people I can feel their cum shooting inside, probably because they are shooters instead of dribblers. 

I have been fucked enough that I can sense when a top is going to cum by their pace, breathing and other noises. If I'm being fucked on my back, when the top cums, I always reach around and pull their body into mine to get their cum as deep as possible. 

I LOVE the noise my ass makes when getting fucked with a few loads inside. So juicy and delicious!

That's one reason I love missionary sometimes. Being able to lock my ankles around him and put my hands on his thrusting ass. Feel those muscles working as he fucks me like a school girl. And holding his ass and pulling him as deep as possible when he unloads. 

Fuck. Instant hardon tying that!

• 2 weeks later...

I feel his body stiffen, his cock throb and pulse sometimes and there is the fierce pleasure of knowing his wonderful nasty cum is actually in contact with my insides, but I don't actually feel it squirting against my insides.  I do feel his cock get extra slippery and feel and hear that wonderful wet smacking of skin on skin if he keeps fucking me and pushes some of his load out of me.  The only time that I have ever though that I felt like there was something inside me was once when three friends took turns fucking me bareback all night as often as they could get it up.  I tried to stay in a position between cock that would keep as much inside me as possible and, when there was a longer break, put a butt plug in to keep the cum inside me.  It might have been just because I got fucked a bunch of times but, it felt like, between cocks, that there was something inside me.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Sometimes. Most times I feel his cock pulsing rather than the cum entering me.  On the occasion that I can feel the cum entering me it’s a very nice sensation and enhances the intimacy and special nature of that particular breeding session. 

Edited by downtownswallow
  • Like 1

On 8/29/2017 at 12:19 PM, Memphian said:

That's one reason I love missionary sometimes. Being able to lock my ankles around him and put my hands on his thrusting ass. Feel those muscles working as he fucks me like a school girl. And holding his ass and pulling him as deep as possible when he unloads. 

Fuck. Instant hardon tying that!

Perfect way to get bred.  Needing it bad.

I would say all i ever actually feel is the guys dick throbbing while he is pumping. I really do not feel the cum actually squirting in me. Altho one time i can say i did feel the cum shoot. Same as others have said here that i sometimes i dont even know the guy came until i ask or i feel it leaking out.     

• 11 months later...

I think it depends on the length of the cock and how the top cums. One of the guys I used to hook up with always stopped moving and I could feel him cum in me. He was about 5” and thick. If a guy keeps pumping away I won’t feel it, and if he’s more than 6” and buries himself in me I won’t feel that either. 

Guest DetroitAnon

When the guy shooting his load deep inside you does so  intensely, that’s when you’ll feel every pulsation of his cock.   You won’t feel the pulsating of every cock as it releases its load in you.  As a cumdump, I know which of my regulars at the bathhouse pulsate the most, so I’m extra excited when they fuck me because I’ll know I’ll feel them Cumming inside me.  I only talk to one guy outside of the bathhouse.  He’s a black guy in his 60s.  He a guaranteed load that fucks me so good and when he cums, I always feel his dick pulsating.  

in the early 2000s, I started letting all guys bareback me but asked them to pull out when cumming.  One of my regulars was a 145 lb mixed guy with a 10in dick that was literally like a steel rod.  The hardest dick I’ve ever had in my life.  When he would cum, he did so more intensely than any other man I’ve ever been fucked by.    He would curse loudly the whole time he was cumming.  The entire bathhouse could hear him.   Well, one time in 2003 when he was fucking me, he didn’t pull out.   And I’m glad he didn’t because I felt every pulsation of his cock as he was shooting his load way deep inside me.   It was the most amazing feeling I ever had.  He came back an hour later and said it felt so good he needed more.   We continued to fuck routinely there until he started hardly going. Last time was 2 years ago.  I’ve told him that he is solely responsible for turning me into a cumdump.  After he came in me, I wanted to feel all guys cum in me.   Truth be told, the throbbing and pulsating of his dick has never been matched by the 1000+ men that have fucked me since.  Maybe because he was my first.  He wasn’t literally the first raw dick I had, I had dozens before him.  But I consider him my true first, because he was the first to breed me.  My hole was a virgin to cum until he filled me with his.  

Getting fucked raw feels good, getting Breeded feels even better, feeling the dick pulsate when cumming .... it gets no better than that.   

Edited by DetroitAnon

I usually don't feel them cum though there are sometimes when they are a really strong shooter that i feel the first blasts hitting inside me. That doesn't happen often. More often they will get harder and i can feel their cock pulse and throb if they are one of the guys that hold still when they cum.  That's an awesome feeling! Most of the time when they are one of the first ones to use me there is a sudden slickness as they pump you. That is really hot because you know they are giving you their load. After 4 or 5 guys have used me it's always slick though lol

• Upvote 1