Do You Feel It When Ur Pumped With Cum?

Guest Saturn1

I can;t say I can actually feel the flow of a man's semen as it is released in me. What I do feel is the whole buildup to orgasm and the ensuing climax. Nothing better than feeling the guys pace quicken, his dick going deeper and the swelling of his as he approaches ejaculation. I love being on the bottom looking him in his eyes, seeing his face contort, hear him moan and see his breathing get deeper. Some guys go balls deep at this time and stop. Then I can feel their dick pulsing knowing his seed his exploding in me.

It is the most intimate thing a man can experience.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Marlin said:

What I do feel is the whole buildup to orgasm and the ensuing climax.

The buildup is so hot because I know his load is mine so I get ready to receive it.

In terms of feeling the load, on occasion because I sometimes don't. What I notice is a change in the wetness of my hole as the guy keeps pumping after unloading.

At a time when loads were assumed to be infected, I remember once at a sauna in Montreal with a nice darkroom. The guy fucking me asked me to fuck me without a condom but that he would pull-out. He started to fuck me and then all of a sudden he was gone. I went to sleep and when I woke up the next morning a smelly load squirts out of my hole.

• Piggy 1

4 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

I remember once at a sauna in Montreal with a nice darkroom. The guy fucking me asked me to fuck me without a condom but that he would pull-out. He started to fuck me and then all of a sudden he was gone. I went to sleep and when I woke up the next morning a smelly load squirts out of my hole.

That happened to me while in college. Was cruising a basement mens room and hooked up with a gorgeous hispanic guy. I immediately went down on his 8" uncut cock. He asked if he could fuck me and I asked if he had a condom....I really wanted him raw but it was the 80's....he said he didn't but he wouldn't cum in me. I sucked him more and just used spit for lube then bent over. He handed me poppers and fucked me hard, After a few minutes he abruptly pulled out and said he had to go. I got dressed and as was walking upstairs I could feel my shorts were wet. I went into the mens room, dropped my pants and was hit with that unique smell of semen.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Marlin said:

I could feel my shorts were wet.

This reminds me of when I used to bike to a very popular cruising park which was crowded on summer nights. On my way back I could feel the seat of my bike wet with cum dripping out of my hole.

15 hours ago, Marlin said:

was hit with that unique smell of semen.

It gets really smelly after a few hours inside

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hungry_hole said:

This reminds me of when I used to bike to a very popular cruising park which was crowded on summer nights. On my way back I could feel the seat of my bike wet with cum dripping out of my hole.

It gets really smelly after a few hours inside

Waking up in the morning after taking a load the night before leaves quite the distinctive scent.  Marinating semen in your ass all night. 

• Like 1

I don’t feel the cum as it’s pumping in me but I feel the slickness between my cheeks when I get up.

One time I was younger I was working an outdoor job in weather well below freezing. I had been flirting with a contractor for a while and he wanted to fuck me in his truck on his lunch break. I had been outside in the cold all morning and he was working in and out of the building so he was warm. At his break he slipped his warm cock in my cold ass and shot his load quickly. I was so cold that I could feel every jet of his warm cum as he pumped because of the temperature difference.

• Like 1

When my top is giving me a bigger load I definitely feel it. His cock pulses and it gets warmer and warmer in my hole. If he hasn't thrust all the way while he's cumming I can sometimes feel the ropes of cum as they shoot out. The best part is plugging myself up once I'm full, I still remember being bred twice in a row and then going to bed with an anal plug and tossing and turning while feeling his cum slosh around inside my pussy

Really hoping I can feel a lot of cum pumping into me tomorrow. I had a week off from the sauna last week, so I have plenty of catching up to do. It really will be a case of no cock refused, so fingers crossed a good number of them want to unload at the same time. 

I think I'm pretty good now at knowing when they're pumping into me. I've started playing with the guys' balls when I think they might be close, which sometimes helps. I can tell from the contraction if they're silent pumpers 🙂    

On 1/14/2023 at 1:46 PM, ThisBoyBottoms said:

Yes I can feel a top cumming inside me. A doctor friend said that there can be random nerve endings inside, so that's probably how I (and others) feel it. It is one of the most enjoyable parts of bareback sex for me.

@ThisBoyBottoms, a simpler explanation is that you're so hot that the tops blow the biggest loads of their lives when they're rooting you 😉

• 3 weeks later...

I had sex with this guy for years. Only ever used enough lube to get himself all inside me. Deep fucking from start to finish really pounding holding me down. Shot his cum each time. After some time of not having sex I paid him a visit. We had a nice social evening but asked if he could ride me. I said no. I'm sort of celibate.vhe begged me just a quick dip. Ok five minute. Again a little lube he drove his 7inches deep inside me moved gently in and out. Repeated this a few times. Even all those times his cum never leaked out of me. He for the 6time he plunged himself deep inside and deep pounded his hard seven inches and after  at least 10minutes he moaned oh fuck I'mshot it up you. First real time I felt so hot inside. He must have shot a massive load. He was a hard fucker this bloke.

• 2 weeks later...

I feel it depends on the guy who's cumming in me if I'm honest. The one thing I usually always feel is the guys dick twitching and throbbing when he cums. 

Other times, it's like I can feel a few spurts of it in my arse when a guy cums, not sure if it's dependent on how much lube has been used, or if the guy is a heavy cummer etc

• 4 weeks later...

I took two loads at the sauna today, but I'm pretty certain they were both fairly small loads. The guys both made lots of noise and the physical side of things alerted me to the fact they'd cum, but sadly today I couldn't feel the cum pumping in and there was no cum running down my leg.