Hey

I'm 25 and met Tina about two years ago.

Everytime I use meth I become a total cumwhore.

The last time I smoked some I was with this guy from work. I met him a few months back on grindr. HE was close by, he said he'd fuck me bareback and we met at a gas station bathroom next to the office when he unloaded on me. 

I hadn't seen his face until after he had already seeded me... He looks like he's a total HIV poz guy.

I loved it.

So this time we met at his house, and smoked... His dick got way bigger than at the gas station, he fucked me hard and then I insisted we invited another guy. We went on grindr and finally found one that would seed. It's really hard to find barebackers here in Guadalajara. 

He came over, he was tall, white, nice body, beard, and huge cock. They both fucked me in turns and then they did a roman II. The blonde guy came inside me and my buddy came jacking off while he watched how I was fucked. That was a bit of a bummer since I wanted hiz poz load. 

After that I left since my buddy had been partying for a couple days and wanted to sleep.

I stayed in the car for hours, on grindr looking for other dicks but couldn't find any that would fuck me bareback. And I hate condoms... I don't let any condom inside my whole.

When I smoke, it gets all sloppy and wet and nice... I can rosebud... A condom doesn't deserve that whole.

So I waited until the next morning and went to a bath house.

I was there until 6 pm and got 14 loads. One guy was very memorable. He's like 55, his dick must be 9in long, and like 7 wide. He fucked me hard... Seeded me and then kept going. He wanted to seed me again (of course with everyone watching) but I couldn't take it anymore. It had been like 8 hours since I smoked and I couldn't do it. I felt so bad... But I went home happy knowing I had 14 loads inside me.

• Upvote 9