A Man's First Gifting

I was a thirty-six year old poz guy of average height and weight with short hair and beard, glasses, callused hands with grease under my thick nails from my job in a junkyard, almost seven cut inches and size 12 feet. I had been poz for half a dozen years. Being a Top I didnt get pozzed the usual way, instead it was from a dirty dentist I found in an ad in the newspaper when I had a bad toothache. I had caught the flu and felt like I had been beaten in an alley and stayed in bed for three weeks getting up just to eat and go to the bathroom. I then felt well enough to make it to the doctor who ran tests which confirmed the quack that pulled my bad tooth had contaminated me via the hole where the tooth was, likely when he sewed up the gum. I had tried to contact him but by then he had been closed down and subsequently disappeared.

I was back to work a month and a half later thanks to the kindness of a boss who himself was poz.

I was careful how I fucked, rubbering up when I fucked neg asses or when the guy asked me to wrap it.

It was a couple of years later when I pozzed my first neg. The asshole was a chaser in his twenties who had a bright future ahead of him but looked and acted like a loser. He said he had tested neg and his last sex before we met was getting sucked off by an old troll just before getting tested.

I hid my excitement as we went to the cheap hourly no-tell motel. Once there he dropped to his knees, unbuckled my belt, opened my fly, pulled at the waistband of my undershorts and fished out my dick. He kissed it and sucked it into his mouth, humming, and sucked on it until it was just about fully hard.

"You sure want it, dont you?" I remarked.

He kissed my dick again and we stripped. He was an average for his age, an inch or two under six feet and about ten lbs. under my 190. His shoulder length blond hair as well as the rest of him looked healthy and I wondered why someone in great physical shape wanted to throw away what could have been a fabulous life. Then again I thought of my thrill of having a fantastic feeling orgasm in him when I filled his ass with my dangerous cum.

He said he had been a letterman in high school and college and had a degree that would lead to high paying jobs and asked me about my job. I admitted working in the junkyard pulling, sorting, inspecting and cataloging auto parts but he seemed to actually like me for being strong and in shape as a result of my job. 

I had him suck my dick to full hardness and he obeyed, then he lay on his stomach on the bed and spread his legs while I greased-up my loggerhead. Once greased I spat on his hole and mounted him.

I put my dick to his hole, rubbed it an inch or two, then I lunged, letting my weight and pelvic thrust drive it home as he yelped from the pain. He wasnt a virgin but he hadnt been fucked much either so his hole was still nice and tight the way I prefer them. It would also facilitate my dick tearing him up inside to create fissures to further enable my poz sperms to pass my virus into his bloodstream. 

Once hilted I flexed my dick in him and fucked him. He whined at first but after my first dozen self-satisfying thrusts he was used to it and was loving it after my second dozen. I myself was loving how good my dick felt in his cunt as I fucked away. I set a steady pace just to enjoy the good feeling of fucking him and knowing my virus-laden precum was also doing its work to put my first wave of virus into his system. 

I then gradually increased my pace after being satisfied that I had torn up his rectum sufficiently to give my HIV easy passage into him. 

I fucked him with gay abandon, enjoying myself as I began breathing hard and starting to work up a sweat. My pelvis sometimes slapped his ass as I fucked him good.

My sperms welled-up and the rocketed out of my dick into his ass as I repeatedly slammed it home with a series of hip-snaps that made him flinch with each one. My dick was in seventh heaven as I pumped my poz sperms up his ass. I was grinning from ear to ear as I enjoyed my best orgasm since the night I brutally broke an asshole's cherry and we laughed at his crying in the pain my prick enjoyed putting to him with each thrust in his sore hole while my buddies held him down over two decades earlier.

I rested on his back enjoying my conquest of him and how he lovingly massaged my weapon with his ass muscles to milk any remaining cum out of my dick.

"Man you're the best piece of ass I had in twenty years." I said.

He replied that he was so turned on by getting fucked by me he had cummed without touching his dick. That was most likely his last neg load he'd ever shoot.

I decided to remain on his back and maybe take a nap while I reloaded and add a second load.

I rested and enjoyed how good laying on his back felt with my dick buried in his ass to keep my sperms mashed against his anal walls. I knew he wasnt too comfortable under me but all I cared about was the enjoyment I derived from fucking him, shooting off my dirty cum inside him and knowing it would change his life.

I dozed off and awoke three quarters of an hour later, my dick softened but still partially in his hole. I flexed it and made slight movements to start re-hardening it and gradually brought it back to full stiffness in him, then I began piston-thrusting. I fucked to get my second load off as fast as possible since my first fuck had already prepared his rectum to take my cum and virus.

I fucked him good and came in a good fifteen minutes, shooting a good feeling load up his ass. My penis pulsed with pleasure as I added my second load of poz to the first. I felt good getting my rocks off pozzing him. I thrust until I was spent and rested. 

He gushed on how great a stud I wad to fuck him twice. I thanked him and told him how enjoyable pozzing him felt.

A few minutes later I pulled out. I checked my dick and his hole. I grinned when I saw the traces of blood mixed with my dirty cum on my dick and his hole. He didnt have a butt plug but his decently tight hole would hold most of my cum in him which would give it ample chance to infect him.

I had him suck my dick clean but didnt urinate in his mouth. I did piss in the john and we got dressed. He kissed my dick and balls before I finished pulling up my undershorts. 

We checked out and exchanged numbers. I headed home, my sexual needs and pleasure satiated.

I checked with him a month later. My dick hardened when I finally contacted him and he said he felt like shit from the flu. He said he would get checked out.

A week later he called back but sounded like he was crying. He tested poz and told me what his doctor told him. I told him if he took his meds and did the other things he should he'd stay healthy. I had a feeling he likely wouldnt be as diligent as I was and would end up dying in a hospice.

He was OK the first few years but he took too many "holidays" so his meds didnt work as well when he did take them. I did fuck him a few times before his health declined too much and then we didnt contact each other as much. Last I heard he was sick and in the county hospital.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

I couldn't read the original font

I was a thirty-six year old poz guy of average height and weight with short hair and beard, glasses, callused hands with grease under my thick nails from my job in a junkyard, almost seven cut inches and size 12 feet. I had been poz for half a dozen years. Being a Top I didnt get pozzed the usual way, instead it was from a dirty dentist I found in an ad in the newspaper when I had a bad toothache. I had caught the flu and felt like I had been beaten in an alley and stayed in bed for three weeks getting up just to eat and go to the bathroom. I then felt well enough to make it to the doctor who ran tests which confirmed the quack that pulled my bad tooth had contaminated me via the hole where the tooth was, likely when he sewed up the gum. I had tried to contact him but by then he had been closed down and subsequently disappeared.

I was back to work a month and a half later thanks to the kindness of a boss who himself was poz.

I was careful how I fucked, rubbering up when I fucked neg asses or when the guy asked me to wrap it.

It was a couple of years later when I pozzed my first neg. The asshole was a chaser in his twenties who had a bright future ahead of him but looked and acted like a loser. He said he had tested neg and his last sex before we met was getting sucked off by an old troll just before getting tested.

I hid my excitement as we went to the cheap hourly no-tell motel. Once there he dropped to his knees, unbuckled my belt, opened my fly, pulled at the waistband of my undershorts and fished out my dick. He kissed it and sucked it into his mouth, humming, and sucked on it until it was just about fully hard.

"You sure want it, dont you?" I remarked.

He kissed my dick again and we stripped. He was an average for his age, an inch or two under six feet and about ten lbs. under my 190. His shoulder length blond hair as well as the rest of him looked healthy and I wondered why someone in great physical shape wanted to throw away what could have been a fabulous life. Then again I thought of my thrill of having a fantastic feeling orgasm in him when I filled his ass with my dangerous cum.

He said he had been a letterman in high school and college and had a degree that would lead to high paying jobs and asked me about my job. I admitted working in the junkyard pulling, sorting, inspecting and cataloging auto parts but he seemed to actually like me for being strong and in shape as a result of my job.

I had him suck my dick to full hardness and he obeyed, then he lay on his stomach on the bed and spread his legs while I greased-up my loggerhead. Once greased I spat on his hole and mounted him.

I put my dick to his hole, rubbed it an inch or two, then I lunged, letting my weight and pelvic thrust drive it home as he yelped from the pain. He wasnt a virgin but he hadnt been fucked much either so his hole was still nice and tight the way I prefer them. It would also facilitate my dick tearing him up inside to create fissures to further enable my poz sperms to pass my virus into his bloodstream.

Once hilted I flexed my dick in him and fucked him. He whined at first but after my first dozen self-satisfying thrusts he was used to it and was loving it after my second dozen. I myself was loving how good my dick felt in his cunt as I fucked away. I set a steady pace just to enjoy the good feeling of fucking him and knowing my virus-laden precum was also doing its work to put my first wave of virus into his system.

I then gradually increased my pace after being satisfied that I had torn up his rectum sufficiently to give my HIV easy passage into him.

I fucked him with gay abandon, enjoying myself as I began breathing hard and starting to work up a sweat. My pelvis sometimes slapped his ass as I fucked him good.

My sperms welled-up and the rocketed out of my dick into his ass as I repeatedly slammed it home with a series of hip-snaps that made him flinch with each one. My dick was in seventh heaven as I pumped my poz sperms up his ass. I was grinning from ear to ear as I enjoyed my best orgasm since the night I brutally broke an asshole's cherry and we laughed at his crying in the pain my prick enjoyed putting to him with each thrust in his sore hole while my buddies held him down over two decades earlier.

I rested on his back enjoying my conquest of him and how he lovingly massaged my weapon with his ass muscles to milk any remaining cum out of my dick.

"Man you're the best piece of ass I had in twenty years." I said.

He replied that he was so turned on by getting fucked by me he had cummed without touching his dick. That was most likely his last neg load he'd ever shoot.

I decided to remain on his back and maybe take a nap while I reloaded and add a second load.

I rested and enjoyed how good laying on his back felt with my dick buried in his ass to keep my sperms mashed against his anal walls. I knew he wasnt too comfortable under me but all I cared about was the enjoyment I derived from fucking him, shooting off my dirty cum inside him and knowing it would change his life.

I dozed off and awoke three quarters of an hour later, my dick softened but still partially in his hole. I flexed it and made slight movements to start re-hardening it and gradually brought it back to full stiffness in him, then I began piston-thrusting. I fucked to get my second load off as fast as possible since my first fuck had already prepared his rectum to take my cum and virus.

I fucked him good and came in a good fifteen minutes, shooting a good feeling load up his ass. My penis pulsed with pleasure as I added my second load of poz to the first. I felt good getting my rocks off pozzing him. I thrust until I was spent and rested.

He gushed on how great a stud I wad to fuck him twice. I thanked him and told him how enjoyable pozzing him felt.

A few minutes later I pulled out. I checked my dick and his hole. I grinned when I saw the traces of blood mixed with my dirty cum on my dick and his hole. He didnt have a butt plug but his decently tight hole would hold most of my cum in him which would give it ample chance to infect him.

I had him suck my dick clean but didnt urinate in his mouth. I did piss in the john and we got dressed. He kissed my dick and balls before I finished pulling up my undershorts.

We checked out and exchanged numbers. I headed home, my sexual needs and pleasure satiated.

I checked with him a month later. My dick hardened when I finally contacted him and he said he felt like shit from the flu. He said he would get checked out.

A week later he called back but sounded like he was crying. He tested poz and told me what his doctor told him. I told him if he took his meds and did the other things he should he'd stay healthy. I had a feeling he likely wouldnt be as diligent as I was and would end up dying in a hospice.

He was OK the first few years but he took too many "holidays" so his meds didnt work as well when he did take them. I did fuck him a few times before his health declined too much and then we didnt contact each other as much. Last I heard he was sick and in the county hospital

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 6 years later...