boy4you

I’ve have been with Doc for 10 days and in that time he has been fisting & stretching my hole open  me almost every day before we leave for IML. We get to the airport and I can see a lot of guys who are going on this plane from NYC to Chicago. A few come over to Doc and say hello and say is this your boy for IML, Doc says no I was training him for his family who we will meet up at IML, they say you must have had a lot fun and Doc says you have no idea how much fun I had. We all sit near each other and some ask is this my first time at IML , I say yes and I’ve have  really been looking towards it.

We get inside the lobby and its pack with a lot of hot looking guys and they are bumping into me witch I really don’t mind.Doc goes to the front desk and he gets his room and the room number where my family is staying. Doc and I get to my family room and the whole family is there , they all come over to hug me and welcome to IML. Jack ask Doc how I did and Doc pointed to his elbow and everyone started to laugh, Doc said to Jack that I’m ready.

Jack comes over to me and says clean your hole out real good as I have some friends who want meet you. The room we have will sleep all 8 of us very comfortable even with the 2 slings and bench that are in the room. After I finish getting clean in & out Jack give me a pice of paper with a room number and says go to it and have fun. Since this is a leather event all I will be wearing is a leather chest harness and a small leather pants with my butt cheeks exposed. Before I leave Jack gives me a big  glass with G in it and says you will need it. I would rather have been slammed.

I get to the room and knock on the door and the GHB is starting to take its effect, the door opens and this daddy greets me with his 3 other friends. In less than a minute I’m out of my shorts and on the bed sucking his dick. All 4 of them are of good size of 7-9 inch with big prince alberts, 2 have bio hazard tattoos .As I’m sucking one dick I feel someone spitting on my hole then I feel their dick rubbing my hole. One says to the other I hope he is not a tight ass as I like to pound little twink. The one I’m sucking is gaging me and stops as the one working my hole just shoves it in, there was every little discomfort and it felt very good he just starts to just pound me as he says to the others this one is a winner and maybe we should keep him. I feel him starting he is ready to blow his load and someone says just breed him, after he is finish they spin me around to clean off hid dick as the one who’s dick I was sucking just shoves his dick in me and just bangs away. After I clean the dick that came out of my hole I start to suck another dick . This goes on for hours till I don’t think they can drop any more loads. They take me into the bathroom and tell me to get into the bath tub on my knees and open my mouth. They stick their dick in my mouth and pee,they tell me to drink there piss, after they are finish I ask if I can use the shower, they say NO and get the fuck out. I go back to my family room and Jack is on his cell phone and seams very happy. I take a shower, when I get out Jack says I did a very good job for his friends and that he is very proud of my performance.

Jack puts leash on my slave collar and takes me down to the vendor area. He is very proud by the way people are looking at us and the comments we are getting. 

The good and the bad of going to IML comming

• Upvote 6

Moderator's Note: The following chapter includes straight sex. Since it is more forced and not eroticized, I am leaving here. The author has received an infraction for posting straight sex in the gay section. 

Jack and I are walking in the vender area and he is talking to some friends he knows. I can see the lust on their face that they would jump me here if they could as Jack is protecting me here. I’m taken over to a vendor who is selling leather pants and Jack get me fitted for a pair with sippers down the crack of my ass.The hot guy fitting is really doing good job of grouping me witch I really don’t mind as my dick is like a rock with all these hot guys walking by. If I did not have a slave collar and Jack holding the leash on me who know what would happen, but it might be fun. Walking around seeing all the toys is really opening up my mind on what can be done. Some I’ve seen at Doc home and he used them on me to open on my hole and now seeing them in my hands I realize how big Doc stretch my hole to. Jack runs into some others friends and they are hugging and ask Jack if I the one, he says that I’m their boy for the contest later, but first he

has a date that he will not enjoy.

We get up stairs and Jack say get cleaned up as I’m going to do something I won’t like but it’s for some good people, he gives me a few dick harding pills and says this will help.Jack gives me the room number to go to and when I get there I’m greeted by a Butch bull dike lesbian and I think I’m it the wrong room but she drags me in and greeted by another one. Both are in the mid 30s and are in full leather and they are saying that he will do. I’m thinking of what they want me for , as I don’t want anything to do with them, then there is another knock on the door. This girl walks in and they grab her by the hair and throw her on the bed and rip he clothes off and tie her down to the bed and gage her. They tell me I’m going to fuck her so I show them my bio hazard tattoo and they say we know and you are undetectable as we spoke to Jack and know very well about. The one tied down looks about early 20s and has a lot of piercings by her cunt.

I tell them I’m not going to fuck her and they say YES I, AM . She pulls out a cattle prod , they say do I know what this is. Growing on a farm with some animals I sure know real well what a cattle prod is and it FUCKING HURTS. The one good thing is Jack gave me the dick  pills , as I’m as hard as a rock.I have no choice but to fuck her, I clime on top as they have her spread wide and I’m thinking is this rape? Or I will get zap by the cattle prod, I do get to put my dick in a hole so I stick my dick in and her piercing are not a problem. She is not dry but wet down there , the other 2  start to tell me how to fuck her and I’m NOT to pull out when I cum. I then see both with large strap-on and they clime behind me and put it into my hole, so I fucking and getting fuck at the same time. After I drop my load in her I think I’m finish NO , I have to fuck her more as they are saying they want her knock up. This is getting weird and Jack was right 

this is no fun. After each load both go down on this girl and keep her begging for more. I think I put 4 loads in her and wish I did not have to do this.

The older one takes me back to the room my family is staying at. When the door opens it’s Jack and she says that I did real well and can they borrow me again. Jack says no as he will be very fuck up real soon and not be in any shape to do anything but breath.

• Upvote 2