Tell You? Or Just Do It?

Jamie85

I agree with a lot of the others.

When I do top I am one of those silent tops. I think it was from years of jacking off in a full house hold and needing to be quit so I didn't wake anyone. Lately though I have a FB that when I am getting ready to unload I simply tell him to say here it comes....

As a bottom though, I love a verbal dirty talking top that is merciless and degrades me as he marks his territory, I try to encourage them to talk to me by asking for the load....

Either way is hot though as long as the load is never wasted.

• 1 year later...
Guest Bearman

Really love a top who is verbal.He can call me what he will especially if it drives him on to fuck me harder and deeper and increases the load he dumps inside me

Guest manfun456

I'm cool with a silent top - there's something hot and anon about that. But if he wants to be verbal and talk about breeding my nasty slut pig cunt, that's SUPER hot. 

I have a huge fetish for guys who cum in me without asking or telling. Something about the fact that he is confident/dominant enough to feel comfortable unloading in a guy without permission or warning pushes all my buttons and gets me hot as fuck.

As an experienced bottom I can usually tell by the change in his breathing and/or stroking technique when he's close to dumping his load. I find silent cummers so hot that it usually pushes me over the edge and makes me cum hard when I know they're pumping their load in my ass.

If he's not totally silent, hearing him moan or start yelling "oh shit dude" without actually using the terms cum or cumming is equally as hot. When that happens I know my ass has done it's job by bringing him to a spontaneous orgasm  ;)

• Upvote 1

Guest 120DaysofSodom

I love nothing more than being treated like the pathetic piece of slut shit I am, that means being constantly reminded of it by the guy or guys fucking me. Everything I do sexually is in an act to degrade myself. Posting craigslist ads to meet up with anon tops where ill be there waiting for them with my face down and my ass up in the air. I love never seeing the guy thats fucking me. The most exciting sex is when I have literally no idea who or when some guy is about to mount my bare ass in the middle of a park late at night, or helping himself into my apartment and finding me in bed.

I'm not into all the talk and bullshit that some tops come up with while fucking me, just tell me something once and move on, just recently had a guy that went nonstop telling me how great my ass was and how sexy and hott it was and making him feel fucking me like that and he kept asking me if it was making me feel hott and what a good slut I was, and on repeating it all during the 30 minutes or so he was fucking me before finally asking me if I really wanted his load. All of this is somewhat a turn off to me, just tell me these things once and get to the fucking and dumping, maybe with asking if I'm ready for his load, damn!!, of course I'm ready for his load otherwise I wouldn't have been there!! I realize some guys may need this to help them, but the ones that I've seen, really carry it overboard a lot.

Guest KptNLine

I do like a certain amount of verbal from a Top. "You like the way that cock feels in you?" or "Fuck, that's tight" or (in response to my moaning), "You like it hard?" If He's really getting into it, some verbal degradation really turns me on too. "You are such a fucking slut," or just, "Take it, faggot." That being said, I don't want it to be a non-stop conversation throughout the entire fuck. Moaning/groaning/crying out is I think equally hot. I think a silent fuck sounds really awkward, I know when I'm getting fucked, I'm definitely going to be making a little noise if the Top is doing it right. I think there's a balance, some hot comments/dialogue and back and forth definitely can be turn ons, but not the entire time. 

On the flip side, when the Top's getting close to cumming, I prefer no warning, or just a simple, "I'm cumming," right before He dumps His load in me. I can usually tell when a Top's getting close - his breathing gets a little faster, his fucking becomes a little faster and more rhythmic, his muscles start to become tense. If He's more silent or just moaning occasionally at this point, I know that in that moment, all He's thinking about is getting off. I love knowing that at that moment, for the Top, it is all about His cock and my hole and the pleasure He is feeling. 

I love a verbal top. Talk me thru it from start to finish and keep it dirty. Want my cock in your ass? How does that feel? Like it hard like that? and on and on. When he's getting closeI can feel it anyway and I'm busy trying to milk every drop from him, but hearing the, I'm close, gonna cum, give you my babies, and my favorite, take my poz load, is awesome. Also love the tops who stay hard and keep fucking after they cum. The breathing, sweat and deep thrusts are wonderful.

Guest descartes70817

As a top who is sometimes verbal and sometimes not, for me at least it depends on the bottom whether I'm verbal or not with him. Not that I give a shit what he would prefer, but how much contempt I hold him in for begging me to fuck him and begging me to breed his cunt. Some bottoms are just so passive all they're good for is a cum dump whenever I'm horny but while I might let you know before I cum that's about as much as I'll say from start to orgasm.

Guest btchbyl

its hot to know when the top is going to shoot in my ass. the ones that think ill tell them to pull out never say anything they just jizz up my ass without warning. thats hot too. if the guy starts to pull out of my ass to shoot i tell him shoot his whole load up my ass so i dont have to clean up after. so far they never refuse.

• Moderators

I really like it when the top announces he is loading me up. Just a simple "take that load" or "cumming in your ass" is enough. It doesn't have to be a huge production.

I don't expect a top to ask before he comes, but it's clear to me some tops really get off on your wanting their load and telling them about it. 
"Can I cum inside you?"

"Breed me"

Instant orgasm.

That is incredibly erotic to me. I assume it turns him on, too.