rawandhairy

Part 4

The rest of the day was spent soaking in the pool and laying in the sun chatting. I didn't take the tail out all day, after a light dinner Pete gave me a Valium and tucked me up in bed telling me I had a big day tomorrow.

I must have slept heavily as I didn't hear Pete come to bed, when I woke early he was laying naked beside me sound asleep. I looked at the clock and it was really early so I got up, did what I needed to in the bathroom and slipped the tail back in my arse, Pete still being asleep I headed outside to the pool.

Stretching out naked on a sun lounger I reflected on where I was and what was in store for me, lazily I stroked my cock, not trying to cum but just enjoying the feeling of it in my hand and the sensations my hand gave it. My thoughts were disturbed by an bronzed naked man cleaning the pool, I don't know how long he'd been there but he seemed to be paying more attention to my cock than the pool, proved by his hardness bouncing around in front of him. My eyes were fixed on his cock when suddenly a voice whispered in my ear "you like Ian's cock?"

"Yeah, fucking nice".

"Wanna suck it a little?" I replied by nodding my head and Pete beckoned him over. "My friend here would like to suck your cock Ian". He smiled and stepped forward, sitting up I went straight down on it as far as I could. "Good boy, enjoy it but not too much". His cock must have been about 8" and a thickness that was enough to fill my mouth. It tasted of chlorine, I guess Ian likes a dip in the pools he cleans.

Pete was rubbing the back of my head and pushing me further down, I gagged a little but he just pushed a little harder. I could tell he was getting close to cumming, his body stiffened and he began breathing heavily, I increased my sucking frantically sliding his cock in and out of my mouth determined to get that salty taste on my tongue. Pete pulled me away telling Ian that was enough for now, throughly disappointed I did note that he said for now.

The rest of the day was spent by the pool, staying hydrated, and desperately trying to get Pete to fuck me again, but no I was told that was for later.

In the late afternoon we had a bite to eat before Pete told me to go shower and clean myself out thoroughly "I want you clean boy, your hole is gonna get some use tonight" it twitched a little at the thought. Spending some time in the shower I washed myself inside and out, taking some time on my insides.

As I headed out of the bedroom I heard men's voices down the hall, I figured as is already been told to stay naked then I should do just that and headed to the living room with no clothes on. Pete was stood chatting to two guys "ah here's the guest of honour. Martin this is Simon and Stuart, they're gonna join us tonight". I walked over and smiled, they were both tall and lean, Simon had short dark hair, Stuart slightly longer silver hair, both had chiseled looks, with just the right amount of stubble.

Pete suggested we head out to the hot tub, we all agreed and the other three men removed their clothes before we all went outside and slipped into the warm water, me between the two visitors. Chatting for a while a could feel there legs against mine, hands roaming under the water, I got my first feel of both their cocks, simon was a nice size and uncut, Stuart slightly smaller and circumcised. Pete was watching and I could tell he knew what was going on under the water. "Boy, I promised you as much Tina as you could take didn't I?" I nodded in agreement. "Well now is time for you to take your first slam."

Oh fuck, I've only been slammed four times before across three sessions, I'd been craving that rush again, longing for it. Pete moved in front of me and told me to hop up on the side, he was directly in front of me as the other two jumped up beside me. Stuart reached down and pulled up a tray covered with a cloth, he removed the cloth to reveal six syringes, I could see each of them were full of a clear liquid, the stuff I wanted in my veins so much. He placed the tray beside him, reached down and picked up a leather strap. Quickly the leather strap was tightly buckled around my bicep, Stuart turned a little to face me and pulled my arm out so the back of my hand lay against his naked thigh

Pete held both my legs and told me to clench and unclench my fist which I dutifully did as Stuart looked for a vein. I watched as he picked up the rig laying across the top of two more, obviously separate for me, and with his teeth he removed the cap. I was still pumping my fist as he brought the needle to my skin, he spent some time aiming it and then with a sharp jab he pierced my skin. I watched as he moved the tip of the pin around a little looking for the vein. He pulled the plunger back and there it was, that flash of blood spurting in, "oh fuck" I knew what was coming.

Stuart just held the rig in place when I heard Pete, "this is gonna be a big slam boy, I know you've never had one like this, it's gonna make you cough, maybe feel like you can't catch your breath, don't panic just ride it, we're here with you. You ready?" Unable to take my eyes of the syringe in my arm, the clear liquid now red at one end, I just nodded. Pete told Stuart to go for it and I watched as he gently pushed the plunger down, I watched as the black rubber seal in the clear tube got closer to the end, I could feel a tingle as the liquid entered my arm but I knew what was coming would be far more intense. After what seemed like minutes the plunger hit home, quickly the strap was off my arm, and then it hit me, hit me like a train.

Just as the shit hit my brain I coughed, I coughed hard, I had a funny taste at the back of my throat and yeah I felt like I couldn't breath, shit had they given me too much. I gasped for air but after two breaths my lungs relaxed, miss Tina was filling my whole body now, the rush was like nothing else, it was as if I'd been waiting my whole life for this moment. The rush just got stronger and stronger, I was on fire. I was suddenly aware of the puppy tail plug in my arse, the tail between my legs, I was also aware of me just saying "oh fuck" over and over again.

Pete wrapped his arms around me and pulled me back into the water and stood me in front of Stuart. I watched as Stuart picked a rig from the other end of the tray and repeated the process with his own arm. I couldn't take my eyes off the syringe, turns me on so much to watch a guy slam me but also to watch a guy do himself. A little cough and he was there, in my world. Pete slid me across to stand in front of simon and I watched again, Stuart dropped into the water and stood behind me rubbing my cock and tweaking the plug in my arse.

Another cough and simon was in the water too standing to one side of me rubbing my arse cheeks. Now I'm stood in front of Pete watching as he prepped his hit, the blood shot into the syringe with such force and I let out another "fuck". Resting his fingers under the rig he took my hand and told me to push the plunger in, very slowly. My hands were shaking from the rush but somehow I managed it, and slowly I pushed. All in and the needle came out and I saw Petes face light up and he grinned.

I could sense Petes cock guiding me down so I bent over and sucked it into my mouth, the Tina made me want it so bad, all 3 cocks inside me at once was what I wanted. His cock was rock hard and I could feel it stretching my mouth as I bobbed up and down. I felt one of the other guys playing with my tail when suddenly it was yanked from my arse and then I felt something hard pushing at my hole, I didn't miss a stroke on Petes cock as I felt the one behind me slowly push into me, I swear I felt every vein as that raw shaft slowly slid in. I let out such a moan but kept Pete in my mouth. I didn't know which one was fucking me but then a pair of hands spread my arse cheeks for the other and I drove back onto that hard rod.

Whoever it was pounded me hard now forcing me onto Petes cock, I looked up and saw him watched me get fucked, I could tell he was happy and that made me happy too. I heard a voice say "my turn" and then my hole was empty, movement behind me told me they were swapping over, fuck nothing like one cock after the other I thought, and there it was pushing against me, I pushed back hard and it popped inside me. I was getting fucked frantically now, my hole body shoved forward with each thrust. I noticed simon climbing up on the side, right beside Pete and he was playing with his cock, I looked up at his face and he motioned down to his cock so I replaced my mouth with my hand on Pete and swallowed Simons cock down as far as I could go.

"Shit I'm gonna blow" came from behind me, I began groaning loudly on the cock in my gob as my arse got truly fucked, the seed started pumping deep inside me, my mind was racing with the thought of it, cum deep in my guts coating my insides, each spurt from the end of the cock filling me a little more. The fucking slowed and Stuart collapsed on my back "fucking good boy, very fucking nice".

I released the cock from my mouth and looked up at Pete, "good lad, you're doing well". Let's take this inside shall we". Then I felt my tail being plugged back into my hole and they carefully lifted me out of the tub........

• Like 1
  • Upvote 25
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...