I wrote this story a couple of years ago, when the bareback exchange site was still alive and knocking up. I wrote it to contribute to the community that I had been enjoying for many years, and which fuelled countless jerk off sessions. Given the fact that that community basically moved here, I guess this is the right place to re-publish it so that you can enjoy it. I'm sure more stories will follow in time, I have an unlimited dirty mind, a lot of experiences and some creativity to blend those ingredients into perverse fantasy stories that are worth sharing.

Disclaimer: nobodies health was harmed by the creation of this story, except if you count the irritated skin of my dick from jerking off just a little more fanatic than it could handle.

My boyfriend and I are in monogamous relationship for almost 3 years now. It is monogamous by his desire. He cannot stand the idea of an open relationship, since it means he will be sharing me with other guys. Even the suggestion of going open, or having threesome makes him sick. We've been trying some drugs together, but my bf is not really adventurous in sex. He loves kissing, cuddling, massaging, sucking and getting fucked. He says he cannot have sex, he can only make love. He's absolutely not into fucking me, not into bondage, SM, piss, having sex outside the bed, being seen or anything other than vanilla sex eh... vanilla love making.

All this changed today. I was at my parents for Mother's Day and early afternoon my boyfriend was dropped by by his roommate. I saw them arrive by car, I heard shouting and walked outside the fence of my parents garden. The friend was driving off with the car, obviously angry.

My boyfriend was crying and trying to talk to me. I told him to sit down on the side of the road and I sat down beside him. He started telling that he was sorry for taking chems last night without me, since we promised eachother to only use it together. Then he blurted out that he had spent last night in sauna and the guy that fucked him had cum inside his ass. The guy was really friendly, my bf said. He even offered him a pill that was to stop his HIV positive cum from infecting him.

My bf started crying and I didn't know what to feel. My bf, the guy that has demanded our relationship to be monogamous, had been getting fucked and bred in sauna last night without telling me, without inviting me. Hundreds of questions ran through my mind.

Why did he take the xtc?
Why did he go to sauna?
Why did he cheat on me?
Did he want open relationship?
Should I fuck a guy as revenge?
Did he still have the cum inside him?
And many, many more.

Before I could ask any of my questions my bf continued. After 15 minutes he noticed the pill had not been anti-hiv. It was some drug. He got very horny and slutty. He felt he could not get enough dick and cum, so he went to the slingroom and laid his slim, smooth, asian body in the sling. He loved every guy that fucked him, did forget about condoms and took many, many loads for the rest of the night. He said to me he was sorry and that he was affraid he might have AIDS now. He started crying again.

Now, you have to know, I love barebacking and I have been trying hard to open my bf's mind to trying new things in sex. I'm versatile and he is 100% bottom, until last night we were both HIV-neg and my #1 fantasy is to get pozzed by an asian guy. My bf does not know about the last part. I never told him, because I was affraid it would freak him out.

I said, lets go to my place. Get in the car, I will call my parents later to explain. We went to my house. It was a drive of a few minutes and we were silent except for my bf sobbing. We went inside and then I started asking questions...

Why did you go to sauna last night?
Well, I had used the xtc and I was horny and lonely. I just went... I'm sorry!

Was this the first time you cheated on me?
Yes absolutely, it was! I'm so sorry!

Did you feel love while having sex?
No, sorry, sorry, i did not.

Did you enjoy it?
Sorry to tell you, but yes I loved it. I felt great. His head hang down in guilt.

Okay, so you just experienced you CAN have sex without love and you love it. Would you like to do it again?
No, I promise I will never do it again! I dont want to lose you!

Who said you would lose me if you did do it again?
I'm affraid.

Well, my love, I would not mind to make our relationship an open relationship. I am just disappointed you did all this hot stuff without me there. I would have loved to see you do all this.
You're crazy!

Do you still have all that cum inside you?
Eh, well, I tried to clean myself up when I realised what I've been doing, but I still feel cum leak out of my ass...

Do you still want me to be your boyfriend?
Well, eh... I hope you still want me...

Are you crazy? I love you, and you just turned yourself into the sexy slut I always wanted you to be! You just have to promiss me two things.
And they are?

Well first of all, I want to do this entire scene again today, but together. I will bring my video camera and make a movie of your second bareback gangbang.
Well, I guess that's only fair... but I will need drugs again! And the second?

I want you to fuck me and cum inside me.
But I dont want to give you HIV...

Honey, I have this dirty secret fantasy I never told you about, because I thought it would freak you out... I WANT to be pozzed by an asian guy and I would love that asian guy to be my boyfriend. Given the current situation, you probably got pozzed last night, or you will be pozzed today. I want you to share your HIV with me. It will be our wedding band. I want you to finally start fucking me, and I want you to be the only one fucking me until I test POZ.
You're crazy! I cannot give you HIV!

Well honey, if we stay together I will get it from you sooner or later anyway. Except if we would start using condoms, and that's no option for me.
If you put it that way... I still love you and I want to be with you forever.

So you accept my conditions to stay together?
Well, I guess so....

Can I hear you say it as a vow? I want to hear you say "I promise to be your open minded sexy boy from now on, and I want to get married to you by fucking you and pozzing your ass"
Huh? Eh....

Say it! If you want to stay together with me forever, you have to accept my conditions. If not, I will just eat all the cum out of your ass, fuck your sloppy cunt bare and then drive you home to never see you again. Make your choice.
I don't know. I cannot do this.

So you want to break up?
No!

Then you know what you have to vow...
Hmmmmm......

Well?
Eh... Will we get married for real too?

Sure! After you marry me by pozzing me, we will make it a big party to get married legally.
Okay, then I want it.

You better say your vow then!
Ehh..... I promise to be your wife and I want to get married to you.

Is that all you want to say?
I'm sorry, I dont remember the rest.

I told you to vow "I promise to be your open minded sexy boy from now on, and I want to get married to you by fucking you and pozzing your ass"
Oh, okay.... I promise to be your slutty wife forever and I will marry you by sharing my probably POZ status with you.

Hehehe that's great honey! I love you too. I promise to be your crazy husband forever and I will marry you by letting you POZ my ass.

Now get undressed and let me inspect your slutty ass before we go to sauna together. Wow, it is really wide now, and there is a lot of cum leaking out of you. You've been bred big time last night honey! I can't resist I have to lick it. I love cum. Wow I am eating all this anonymous cum from my own boyfriends ass! Wait! I have to catch this image on video. This is the first time I see cum of another man inside my boy!

I quickly set up my camera and went back to the delicious cummy ass. Damn! Talking about a fantasy cumming true. I lapped up all the cum my tongue could reach inside him. Then I said, lets get you dressed up like the slut you are. Here is some lingerie you should wear to the sauna today. And this peignoir is your coat.

But it is transparent! I cannot walk the streets like that! I would look like a whore!

Well eh... you are honey... aren't you? Besides, it's only a short walk to the car, and it's only a short walk from the parking to the sauna, so it wont be much of a problem. I would love to show off your hot slutty body to all the world.

Well, okay, let's go then.

We went to the sauna together, and were greeted very friendly at the door. I explained what we would be doing tonight, asked them to make the slingroom available and asked permission to make video recordings. We went to the lockerroom and both of us took some (more) drugs to let us really pig out. I grabbed my videocamera and we went to the slingroom. Word got out quickly that there was an asian slutboy to get bred in the slingroom, so there was already a line-up when we got there.

I asked if there was somebody that knows how to handle a camera, and a volunteer took my cam. My boyfriend laid down in the sling and I asked him if I could strap him to the sling. Surprisingly enough he said yes! He never wanted to experiment with bondage before... I tied him up to the sling and I told the first few guys to start fucking my boyfriend, but not to cum in him yet.

Meanwhile my boyfriend was busy sucking my dick.

After a little while I got close, turned on by all the fantasies cumming true before my eyes. I said to the group: I will open this cumparty by shooting my NEG cum inside my boyfriends NEG ass. After that his ass is available for all of you, all the way.

Is he taking POZ cum as well?

He promised to take any load I want him to take. I start fucking my boyfriend with a lot of horny men watching us. This is another first time for us. I've been fucking in public before, but not with my boyfriend... it was on orgies before I met him. I came big time and added my load to all the cum that was still inside his ass from last night.

The party had begun. My bf got fucked by man after man and I loved to see him taking it bare from all of them. I took over the camera from the volunteer so he could join the line and breed my lover. I saw a lot of tattoo's that indicated POZ, and I made sure I had all of them on camera. I told them to tell my boyfriend what they were giving him. Most of them screamed they were pozzing his ass, or giving him AIDS or some other dirty talk.

A few asked if they could fuck with a condom, and I handed them a condom I had prepared a long time ago. Of course the tip was missing... They were telling my bf they were giving him nothing but a fuck. After they finished they saw the condom at the base of their dick and they said "well I guess I gave you my cum after all". Not a single one got freaked out when they saw that the condom broke. That surprised me, and disappointed me a little too ;-)

We stayed until about 10pm, when the lights were turned on because it was time to leave. With the lights on I asked the last guy that fucked my boyfriend to hold the camera for a few minutes, to capture me fucking my boyfriends cumloaded ass another time and shoot my NEG cum into the mix. After that I put a BIG buttplug inside him to keep all the cum inside.

Below the sling was a big puddle of cum that had been leaking out of his ass. I tried to put it in a can as good as I could. Of course I did not get all of it, but I had collected a can full of cum. I'm sure we would use it as perfect lube later.

This is where I woke up this morning, with a throbbing boner. It is Mother's Day today. You never know, I might have had one of my foreseeing dreams...

Edited by TheNaturalWay
  • Upvote 12

• 1 month later...