Cuddling And Sex

cheatingjock

So, I love sex but I also love cuddling. And not necessarily in a emotional/love sort of way. As in I like cuddling before or after sex (or even without sex though that's rare since a hard dick has me bending over basically immediately) even if it's a new guy/hookup etc. 

Is this an age thing? A bottom vs top thing? Or just a hangup of mine? 

• Upvote 2

Guest ff-whole

No cuddling for me...

Thanks butt no thanks... I need loads, and cuddling is downtime for me... I am insatiable and need more... No time for cuddling.

I think it is a different type of sex. I love cuddling or kissing but not in a darkroom, glory hole or any similar situations. However, pick ups, grindr dates etc, absolutely into it. As memtioned also a big fan of the walk of shame. Sex then morning after is amazing. I also love a "shower". A meaty cock that can stay in the hole even when soft and falling asleep in the position....

• Upvote 1

If I am on a regular date or in a relationship then yeah cuddling is ay okay by me :) If i am being a guy's whore and hes all degrading me and dumps his load in me..then asks to cuddle..I dunno that would be a little weird :huh: I rather the guy using my ass not be all nice to me or even know my name for that matter haha

• Upvote 1

Depends on the guy and situation. I do like to spend cuddle time with some guys after sex. Sometimes it leads to more sex. Like to lay next to him and caress his chest and belly. Especially if he has some hair. I have even had guys fall asleep after they fuck me when we cuddle. There is something more intimate about that.

• Upvote 1

I like cuddling if I am really attracted to the guy but if he's not all that attractive I just am interested in getting off and getting him out.  So it like others said depends on the situation.

On the fence about this, I get supper hot and sweaty during sex so once I am bred I like to lay spread eagle relaxing and regaling in the afterglow of a cum filled hole.

It depends on the situation I guess, I will cuddle if that means he is sliding that cock in for round 2

• Upvote 2

• 11 months later...

I'm in the minority I think. I love body contact so I like a good cuddle before and after sex. Of course if it's just a fuck and go then It's not going to happen but if it's a chilled session then I love it.

I'm with you 100 percent.

• Upvote 2