Grindr Hook Up

Guest bbncguy

Guest bbncguy

When I got up this morning I was in the mood to bottom, but a guy hit me up on grindr, saying he wanted to meet up and to bottom for me.  So I met him and after some small talk we ventured to his room where he asked if I had brought condoms, which, of course I hadn't.

He really wanted to go safe, so I told him we could hook up later.  As I started to leave he "I'd love to suck your cock," so naturally I agreed.

Back to his room he gave some amazing head, but after a bit he stopped and I told him "Bend over so I can rim your sexy ass."

He was really turned on and immediately flipped to his back and asked "Do you want to fuck?"

I eased into him, bareback of course, and we fucked for a bit, during which I stealth bred him.

He asked "Did you cum inside of me?"  I answered honestly.  

"You weren't supposed to cum inside of me," he replied.

Still it felt good releasing my clean six day load inside his ass, balls deep.  Thinking back, it occurred to me I had never hooked up on grindr before, but even so, he sure had a nice ass. He wants it again, and Ill give it to him.

When I got up this morning I was in the mood to bottom, but a guy hit me up on grindr, saying he wanted to meet up and to bottom for me.  So I met him and after some small talk we ventured to his room where he asked if I had brought condoms, which, of course I hadn't.

He really wanted to go safe, so I told him we could hook up later.  As I started to leave he "I'd love to suck your cock," so naturally I agreed.

Back to his room he gave some amazing head, but after a bit he stopped and I told him "Bend over so I can rim your sexy ass."

He was really turned on and immediately flipped to his back and asked "Do you want to fuck?"

I eased into him, bareback of course, and we fucked for a bit, during which I stealth bred him.

He asked "Did you cum inside of me?"  I answered honestly.  

"You weren't supposed to cum inside of me," he replied.

Still it felt good releasing my clean six day load inside his ass, balls deep.  Thinking back, it occurred to me I had never hooked up on grindr before, but even so, he sure had a nice ass. He wants it again, and Ill give it to him.

I'd fucking pay for a six-day load right now!

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with BBPaulZA, what did he think was gonna happen,,lol    You let a guy fuck you bare?

I said it in another thread, if your dick gets into my ass bare, I want/expect your cum in my ass.  I'm actually afraid if I pulled the, "Please don't cum in me!" gag while being fucked bare, the guy would actually think I'm serious and pull out.   Scary thought.

• Upvote 1

Guest bbncguy

I have another guy on grinder that has been wanting to fuck me bare and breed me for two days, he was upfront and told me he is poz (undetectable) is what he said, but I'm clean and not sure Im ready to make that leap yet...

Im with yall, this poz guy said he could pull out, but I told him if he goes in me bb, he's' gotta finish in me balls deep breeding me...Im just torn