Hooking Up With Poz Guys

ive encouraged poz men to fill me lol

i've lied to poz men, told them i'm on prep, because they wouldn't fuck me otherwise.

i had a breeding beardaddy tell me as he blew that he was poz but we had been flirting with each other about the obvious fact that his pig cock was poz so i wasn't surprised, just excited he admitted it, so i pulled his dick deeper inside as he shot.

he fell in love with me after that, since nobody else was so willing.. or sexy.. looking deep in his piggy little eyes.. 

wanting to ruin me with his pals... hehehe ^.' growl growl

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 11 months later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

I regularly get messaged by neg guys who want me to fuck them, knowing that I'm poz detectable. I've met up with quite a few and fucked them bareback. Some have come down as poz. I've had guys at Midtown Spa and Club Dallas ask me to do the same knowing that I'm poz detectable. Some guys are chasing and want it. By far most guys never ask me my status and just let me fuck hem bare. If they do ask I usually lie and say I'm neg.

I think there are many of us Neg Bottoms that take Poz loads.  I started serosorting and then I didnt ask and now I find myself looking for the guys that have Poz in their profiles versus neg or undectible.  Just a bigger rush knowing your taking a poz load.

BBRT- fucknfeedme

• Like 4
  • Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...

I opened up and began taking any and all loads, no questions asked as of the beginning of 2016. All loads taken so far have been anon and at the bathouse, so am suspecting that a few have been poz or at the least poz undetectable. Due to my location and having to travel for the activities, I'm not able to be all that active or as active as I'd like, but have still racked up a good many loads of cum in my hole. As with most guys here, I don't ask anymore and if it happens, it will happen and when it happens, I'm ready for the changes and open to it's consequences willingly.

• 1 month later...

I never ask their status, just like to have a guy fucking me deep and blow he's sperm deep up my boyhole I'm still neg but I like the idea of getting a poz load deep in me it just makes me so slutty :p. I also tought about getting prep but just don't know what to do. I just like a lot of cum up my boypussy the status and how does not really matter to me as wel as the age etc. Cum = cum so hit me up guys xx

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty much the same story here. Only used to take neg loads, but since January I stopped asking. Recently taken a few anon loads and some from poz guys. If it happens, it happens. If I am true to myself, probably now chasing. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, mascdude69 said:

Pretty much the same story here. Only used to take neg loads, but since January I stopped asking. Recently taken a few anon loads and some from poz guys. If it happens, it happens. If I am true to myself, probably now chasing. 

That's how it happens.  Creeps up on you. Doesn't take long to go from safe sex condom boy, to occasionally slipping up and feeling guilty, to often/always slipping up and trying not to think of it, to ..... bam, you're tagged

• Like 1

I`m a neg. rather inexperienced guy. I know I am more of a bottom. Definitely no prep for me and no condoms. I want unprotected random sex with both neg. and poz guys. What ever happens will happen . Deal with it then.

On 6/14/2017 at 6:44 AM, ChasingAIDS said:

Please don't do PrEP. We all need to just poz up. No meds once we get it, either. Just fuck until the end. 

Did GE fuck you on Fathers day? How did it go? Dp the whole Oraquick thing?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GoneFishing
On 6/22/2017 at 0:27 AM, mascdude69 said:

your on the right road boy!

let your inner whore out and you shall be rewarded ☣️

Guest GoneFishing
On 6/20/2017 at 10:10 PM, bbjockload said:

Lol. All the dirty boys swapping loads as we suffer together

damn! just shot my pants ☣️