Hooking Up With Poz Guys

• 8 months later...

Not taken any cocks raw and there’s nothing I want more and that’s  a top who knows he is has a dirty toxic load Or any other sexually transmitted infections big plus would be someone who can cum stupid amounts this is the bit that send my hole tight and this is the reason I want to be taken to a world of cum cum xum and and raped gaped ass hole I want you to make sure u tell me when you spunk in me what you have and how much of your slut I am even setting me up to be bareback gang fucked tied down hole used with a tooth brush and top after top seed after seed  std after std and it just keep going on and on I’m screaming I can’t take this and all I her is you whisper in my ear you was only born to serve cock raw and rough and your hole is for our realf you slut we are done when we are done this is 6 hours after we get started as you lean over and put that infectided riddle cock in my mouth we are only just getting started slut  that was fore play I’ve put a add on every gay site evry bath house wall our details saying anonymous breading bareback only cum and go dump more then one filth load as this slut isn’t rejecting any load only codtion when you breed him you tell this slut what he’s getting and how much of a worth less slut he is I understand if two much only been with one mature man and he only lasted nit even a min need to find some one who can make me remember that ive had a cock in me and the prick put a comdom on so was a waste of my cherry I would still class my self as a virgin and want to know I’m being fucked so any kinky hung daddy’s grandads really want a convincing shemale top there’s no age preference on this one just that you can top and make me your slut the she male is like my Poz fantasy it’s something I want I was born to be bent over and made in to a dick taking cum dump I am 100% genuine really am serious in meeting people a sub dom relationship I’m also on kik as tightbttm21 hope to here from you hot dirty tops and masters , own me break me tie me down and send over multiple tops also even if your fair away I would travel and get a hotel but would ask for a decent and gareanted night weekend when ever I’ve served my perpose no cock will go unsucked no balls will be left full , you may think I’m not real but the details but this is what I want 

• Piggy 1

• 1 month later...
Guest perverthomoslave

I am currently neg and I do want to get pozzed, but (and this sounds a little weird seeing that bug chasing is kind of about promiscuity) I want to get pozzed first by someone special, maybe a LTR boyfriend (or boyfriends, I believe in polyamory ? ) or even better a LTR master. I love being promiscuous but I kind of want to first be converted by someone that's important to me ? But right after that, I will take just about any load with any std from any man!

I'm very vocal during pig cupplings sometimes I'll let him know I'm  toxic Poz   On other ocasions  as I pump my toxic baby baby batter deep into the boi sute I'll tell him lm Poz  and so is he.

• Like 2

Let me start out by saying that I am a negative bottom that at this point if my life, would like to stay negative. Today, I just found out that the guy that’s been making feel so good while fucking me is undetectable. We have had at least 6 sessions in the past year to year and a half with last Friday being the most recent.

Initially, I didn’t ask and let it go and never questioned. This time the thought crossed my mind when during the heat of passion when he asked me if I wanted his positive load on me or in me...if I wanted to get pregnant with his baby...in the heat of it all, I quickly said in me. Now I need to make a decision if I’m going to continue taking his cum or not.

Guest bbgnn

Im a girl and i let poz guys to fuck me anal bareback and i let the to cum inside my anus, for me its a really big turn on to get fucked by HIV+ men specially if they are not on meds, it makes me feel really excited to know there is chance to get pozzed on my encounters with them.

14 minutes ago, bchaserlatingirl said:

Im a girl and i let poz guys to fuck me anal bareback and i let the to cum inside my anus ... specially if they are not on meds

A definite chaser! And if you specifically fuck guys not on meds, then - yeah - there's a real chance of getting infected.

2 hours ago, bbpoznow said:

i am a neg  BB BOTTOM , I don't actively chase  most times but seldom ask a top. . I know if i BB  it is bound to happen sooner or later.  

I`m the same. That's just the way it is. Except it for what it is and enjoy!!!

Guest totalbottomrr

I am hiv neg & always on the hunt for poz guys,  if they are undetectable it is o/k but prefer poz toxic loads,  bb only hate condoms,  hoping for the magic load. 

On 3/12/2015 at 3:22 AM, ProudPozPig said:

I get hit up by LOTS of neg guys chasing the bug, since I'm very open and vocal about being poz. I decline, because I'm only into sex with poz men. But, based on that experience, I would believe that there are indeed are a lot of neg guys who would willingly take loads from poz guys.

Ant of them ever tell you they were poz until u fucked them, and were really neg and chasing?