Hooking Up With Poz Guys

i never usually ask someones status when he breeds me as it really does not matter in the slightest (to me).............poz guys are the best...........you wont know that until you actually meet them.

id absolutely love a poz bf provided he went off his meds long enough to breed me and share his strain with me and provided he let other guys breed me now and again whom he hand picked......we can live together "happily ever after" then.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Fisterm8,

Your statement, "You won't know that until you actually meet them", is SO true. Guys I fuck either do announce just before I seed them or don't announce altogether that they're poz (usually on meds here). Cheers!

• Like 2

Guest HighVLPozzer
12 hours ago, bchaserlatingirl said:

Im a girl and i let poz guys to fuck me anal bareback and i let the to cum inside my anus, for me its a really big turn on to get fucked by HIV+ men specially if they are not on meds, it makes me feel really excited to know there is chance to get pozzed on my encounters with them.

Cum to Europe and let my pozdick convert you ?

As a total bottom I've never asked i just let top do his thing either in my arse or in my mouth either way I'm getting his load in me how ever I do have a fantacy where the top reveals he's status as he nuts in me so far I've been lucky or in other terms unlucky I've only had Neg loads but hoping won't be too long b4 I get what I need  full blown + load

Guest bbgnn
11 minutes ago, HUNGPOZ4HUNGPOZ said:

Well let's meet up then . I'm located in California so I can definitely recharge you up 

if u come to Melbourne (Australia) of course u can meet me, just check my profile and u will see i have meet more than one person from this website (people from Australia)

6 hours ago, bchaserlatingirl said:

if u come to Melbourne (Australia) of course u can meet me, just check my profile and u will see i have meet more than one person from this website (people from Australia)

It actually looks like you hav ebeen very lucky with this site. Were you able to fuck so many POZ guys before moving to Melbourne or before finding this site?

• 9 months later...
Guest pozhetero
On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 10:27 AM, bbgnn said:

Im a girl and i let poz guys to fuck me anal bareback and i let the to cum inside my anus, for me its a really big turn on to get fucked by HIV+ men specially if they are not on meds, it makes me feel really excited to know there is chance to get pozzed on my encounters with them.

PM me if you're still chasing. I'd love to fuck your anus and infect you.

• 7 months later...
Guest CuriousDallas

I’ve always hated asking guys their statuses and never have asked....I just took my chances and knew I probably took both detectable and undetectable loads when I was doing that. When I started seeking out undetectable guys to fuck me I knew I had to get on Prep as I was changing from not giving a shit down the path to chasing. Now that I’m on Prep I’m back to not asking and not giving a shit. I’ve also discovered quite a few of the guys I’d been hooking up with are detectable and don’t tell the guys they get with their status and/or lie about it. While I know that’s wrong I also find it oddly hot. When I wasn’t sure of my status I’d get really turned on knowing I could be pozzing the guy I was fucking. The cool thing is now I can hook up with detectable guys and I do. Poz play is pretty hot and guys get into me begging for their poz seed.

I have always been the kinda cumdump that just lets ANYONE fuck me bareback and dump their load in me. I just started noticing more and more that poz guys wanted to fuck me and they all seemed to love blowing loads in me. Plus I had boyfriends and daddies that loved watching guys fuck me, even more so when the men were poz. most guys din't tell me they were poz when they fucked me at first but the dirtier I got and the more I got a rep as a community cumdump the more guys started openly telling me they were poz before and during fucking me

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I usually don’t ask status and just go with what feels good. I’ve had guys tell me they were poz once things got going or had guys tell me after. I’ve taken detectable loads, undetectable loads, neg loads, it’s all be hot but the poz guys and poz play have always been some of the best sex lusty sex I’ve ever had.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

On 3/3/2015 at 11:47 AM, twink-hearts-loads said:

After browsing the forum I imagine not of the guys on here inquire about status when hooking up with a guy.  But have any neg guys on here let a poz guy nut in them, knowing they are poz?  I had an opportunity awhile ago to get fucked by a mixture of poz and neg guys, but declined.  I feel like such a fool https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/emoticons/default_sad.png

I will take any load. Poz, Neg, Undetectable, other. All are welcum. But there is just something about a known poz load that really makes me want to bend over and get filled up.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2019 at 12:30 PM, BottomsUp said:

I usually don’t ask status and just go with what feels good. I’ve had guys tell me they were poz once things got going or had guys tell me after. I’ve taken detectable loads, undetectable loads, neg loads, it’s all be hot but the poz guys and poz play have always been some of the best sex lusty sex I’ve ever had.

Good girl. That's an important step for cumdumps. Once you start taking all loads without asking status you are well on your way to becoming a bugchasing whore and eventually a pozzed up fuckslut. The next step is taking loads from guys you know are poz beforehand, from there it's a short step to begging them to poz you and next thing you know you will be actively seeking poz men to fuck you. Eventually you will be getting ganged at pozzing parties and seeking poz men with high viral loads and unmedicated poz cum. With an ass like that I'm sure you will get knocked up fast. Same goes for @BC_Bottom. You sluts will be filled with HIV soon enough. As for my girl @gangbangsuperstar that whore has taken so much poz cum I don't think she could get any more toxic. She started out like you boys and now she's a ladyboy whore and a bathhouse fuckhole with full-blown AIDS. 

Edited by Faggotuser
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Faggotuser said:

Good girl. That's an important step for cumdumps. Once you start taking all loads without asking status you are well on your way to becoming a bugchasing whore and eventually a pozzed up fuckslut. The next step is taking loads from guys you know are poz beforehand, from there it's a short step to begging them to poz you and next thing you know you will be actively seeking poz men to fuck you. Eventually you will be getting ganged at pozzing parties and seeking poz men with high viral loads and unmedicated poz cum. With an ass like that I'm sure you will get knocked up fast. Same goes for @BC_Bottom. You sluts will be filled with HIV soon enough. As for my girl @gangbangsuperstar that whore has taken so much poz cum I don't think she could get any more toxic. She started out like you boys and now she's a ladyboy whore and a bathhouse fuckhole with full-blown AIDS. 

I’m half way there. I already take loads in slings at private parties and bathhouses from anonymous men. Those parties are my favorite because there’s no loads refused, no condoms and no talk of status. There’s a mix of status there and I know I’ve taken loads from guys who are poz and neg. the roulette I’m playing has been a fun ride. Just last week I was blindfolded and bred by a group of guys, some I’ve been fucked by before and some new. It’s been fun just taking cock and loads and advertising my ass for anyone to use. My inner slut has completely taken over.

• Like 3

Guest takingdeepanal
3 hours ago, Faggotuser said:

I don't ask - but there don't seem to be any unmedicated guys in Melbourne (and least, none who top and who want to spread their DNA).