Hooking Up With Poz Guys

7 hours ago, Dauthisoul said:

I have unknowingly hooked up with a guy who was poz. His A4A said neg so I didnt think to ask. Like the next day I heard about BBRTS amd thought I would check it out and.. there he was heh. It was head only so nothing Im worried about anything.

Just for the record: it may be he's actually negative, but finds little luck getting laid via BBRTS if he lists that way. Or he could, as you suspect, be poz (possibly undetectable) and can't get laid on A4A if he admits it. (Not sure how anyone gets laid there with all the spammers).

Or he could just have neglected to update an older profile.

10 hours ago, Descartes70817 said:

If the guy is on meds and undetectable he's probably the safest person to take loads from you're going to find.

When I'm fucking bottoms I might ask how they feel with my poz cock inside them, and when I cum I ask how good it feels when unload my toxic seed inside the guy, but only if it's a turn-on for him and not just for me. I know I can't infect anyone with HIV, so my choices are so much wider than when I was trying to only fuck "Neg" guys at first. It's not impossible that one of those "Neg" guys could well be the guy infected me

For me, it’s hard to believe that I wrote that over 2.5 years ago. Time flies and my thoughts on all this has changed. I know that I’m much more likely to be at risk with someone who doesn’t know or hasn’t tested for hiv in a while. I’m open to and actively seeking poz tops as well as any other tops who need a good bottom.

Guest Dauthisoul
6 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

Just for the record: it may be he's actually negative, but finds little luck getting laid via BBRTS if he lists that way. Or he could, as you suspect, be poz (possibly undetectable) and can't get laid on A4A if he admits it. (Not sure how anyone gets laid there with all the spammers).

Or he could just have neglected to update an older profile.

Perhaps. Either way his dick still tasted good hehe

I've actually wondered for a while. I'm undetectable under 20 copies, but if I were to get bred by super toxic top not on meds, would I immediately become toxic again or do I stay undetectable? Also, if it doesn't happen immediately (as in, less than a week), how long does it take to happen if it does at all?

There's been a few toxic tops I've been apprehensive about hooking up with because of this uncertainty. Concerned because I frequently top some neg guys who aren't on PrEP and don't wanna put them at risk (they're not chasers and would definitely love to stay neg).

• Like 1

15 hours ago, in2itxxx said:

I've actually wondered for a while. I'm undetectable under 20 copies, but if I were to get bred by super toxic top not on meds, would I immediately become toxic again or do I stay undetectable? Also, if it doesn't happen immediately (as in, less than a week), how long does it take to happen if it does at all?

Like so many things with HIV, it's one of those "it depends" things.

As long as you are faithful with your meds - long history of not missing doses and continuing to do so after you have sex - then there's no *inherent* reason to expect you would become toxic again. Your numbers might spike up briefly, but staying on meds should tamp that back down. I don't think the numbers would spike to the point you could be called "toxic"; you might briefly be infectious, but even that depends on the status of anyone you might go on to fuck.

That said: if a toxic top had a strain of HIV that was *not* controllable with the meds you're on, that would be a different story.

When you're on meds, viral replication is kept to a minimum, which itself inhibits the opportunity for mutations that occur through the virus replicating itself. That's why doctors are optimistic that if a person gets his HIV levels under control to undetectable levels, he can likely remain that way for most, if not the entirety, of his life. But introduction of a variant that your meds can't control may give the new variant a foothold in your body. And in turn, that *may* allow you to become toxic again.

And you're looking at two scenarios here. One is that you get infected by a variant that is not controllable with your current medication, but which may be controllable with another. In such a case, your doctor might have to change your medication or add an additional type of pill to your regime, but there's a good chance you could be made undetectable again. 

The other scenario is an actually med-resistant strain of HIV for which there are no effective long-term treatments. Some of these are almost "legendary" among gay men, but they aren't (for the most part) widespread in the U.S. If such a strain were to take hold in your body, absent a medical advance finding a way to treat such a strain, you might follow the normal course of a freshly-infected person who does not get treatment again (ie a quick boom in viral levels, a temporary suppression of same by your body's natural immunity, but succumbing to the virus within a handful of years).

• Upvote 1

On 2/6/2021 at 1:34 AM, slideinmedeep&cumm said:

im gary. i want to meet a poz top at heart o chicago, or super 8 river grove. i want to have lights low, i can were my little white nighty, just come in and strip, come to bed, i will be laying on the bed with my legs spread for you, we dont have to say anything until your done. climb on me and slide inside me, fuck me missionary like im a woman, i will hold my arms tight around you and look into your eyes when your start squirting your sperm deep into me. then kiss me. when you pull out we can lay in each others arms with your sperm running down my leg. and talk, it will be exciting being in your arms when im fully bred. let me know. we can do it any time. love gary

Love to Obey your needs and wishes - blood - breeding and seeding - Pozzing my cunt hole !   WOOF !

On 2/9/2021 at 12:44 AM, in2itxxx said:

There's been a few toxic tops I've been apprehensive about hooking up with because of this uncertainty. Concerned because I frequently top some neg guys who aren't on PrEP and don't wanna put them at risk (they're not chasers and would definitely love to stay neg).

You are so Fucking HOT and Beautiful - more - more - Please !

do poz tops ever get together with neg bottoms on here. chicago or milwauke. chicago is better. i keep posting and no body gets back to me to meet.  meeting a poz top at a motel would be very exciting.  we dont have to talk until he breeds me. then we can lay in each others arms and talk about it with his sperm running down my leg. i am available no questions asked. i can get the room then text you room number. i will have lights low, laying on the bed in my short little nighty, come right to bed and breed me right away, then we can lay and talk. love gary

16 minutes ago, Kimberley said:

I'm on prep so yeah i hookup with poz guys. on meds or high viral toxic loads are welcome. it would be hypocrite not to take it. you know you get hiv poz cocks anyway no matter what. that's the whole reason you use prep

I'm not on birth control (prep) so I am very fertile.  I refuse no dick or load, so I may be getting poz guys and toxic loads when I go to the bookstores.

• Like 2

I am a Neg BB bottom who wants to become Poz but I don’t consider myself to be “Chaser” because I’m not specifically looking for just Poz men if that makes sense. 
I just luv taking raw loads and if it’s meant to be then I want it to happen spontaneously I tell guys that I hook up with, If your Poz don’t tell me until your ready to unload your seed into me! So far I haven’t had luck but hopefully someday!