Hooking Up With Poz Guys

1 hour ago, Tampachaser626 said:

I am a Neg BB bottom who wants to become Poz but I don’t consider myself to be “Chaser” because I’m not specifically looking for just Poz men if that makes sense. 
I just luv taking raw loads and if it’s meant to be then I want it to happen spontaneously I tell guys that I hook up with, If your Poz don’t tell me until your ready to unload your seed into me! So far I haven’t had luck but hopefully someday! 

I don't really consider myself a chaser either, but I know it is probably inevitable to happen sooner or later.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I am neg and don't ask about his status.  Also, he never gives his status.  If a guy said he was HIV, I'm not sure what I would do.  It is more exciting not knowing and bareback everyone.  The danger of not knowing makes sex that much hotter.  

• Like 1

On 3/19/2021 at 9:48 AM, versatilefunab said:

I am neg and don't ask about his status.  Also, he never gives his status.  If a guy said he was HIV, I'm not sure what I would do.  It is more exciting not knowing and bareback everyone.  The danger of not knowing makes sex that much hotter.  

If he says he's positive I'm assuming he's still detectable (because undetectable guys tend to straight up say "I'm undetectable" when asked) and that turns me on. Isn't there something exciting about receiving a spicy load?

I’m neg and not really a chaser. Trying to get back on PreP, but in the mean time I wouldn’t say no to a load. It might save me the trouble. 

Before I was poz it was a gradual thing. When I was young 15 to late 20s asked all the time. Then 30s stopped. I was so into being fucked. Now poz. 

Well not at all it does not enter my mind and find fucking a lot more fun.

One of the best fucks I've ever had was three guys.   2 were poz and I had been accidentally out of PreP for 2 days due to mailing issue.   After forplay they told me they were Poz before the first one slid in, I didn't say no so they continued On.  Spit roasted with lots of changing of positions until all three had cum in me.  One of them twice.  Been tested a couple of times since then and still negative.

I'm neg and I'm not bothered who cums inside me. 

I used to be a sex worker so most of my friends were also sex workers. And I was in the minority in terms of status and in my small friendship group I was the only negative guy. This meant that I was mostly, if not exclusively, sleeping with poz guys. 

Not as a deliberate thing, it just happened and there was no issue.

Im still neg now but that's likely to change soon

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

• 4 weeks later...

Mmmmmmmm......

I ONLY have sex with positive guys!! There is no comparison between negative guys and guys with HIV or AIDS.. I have not had sex with a negative guy in 6 years.. yet I am still negative.. sex with positive guys is the ultimate man to man connection.. So pure.. So honored to be with them!!!

• Like 1

For me I just prefer bare sex. Covered sex to me feels like someone else is there and I’m not truly experiencing the pleasure.  I’m neg, understand the risks but do ask status when fucking. Yes people lie and yea there are those on here that want to convert without someone knowing. However, I try to mitigate that risk. 

I have been considering undetectable guys for a while. Something is hot about knowing he has fucked other bottoms bare. I’ll be in Atlanta soon and hope to take some of those loads. 

ps, still neg as of mid march and have not played during covid. now fully vaccinated and starting again. very hard to find detectable top into breeding negs. have never met full blown but sure hope i do. any interested?  puhllleeeeeze?

• 2 weeks later...