Hooking Up With Poz Guys

After browsing the forum I imagine not of the guys on here inquire about status when hooking up with a guy.  But have any neg guys on here let a poz guy nut in them, knowing they are poz?  I had an opportunity awhile ago to get fucked by a mixture of poz and neg guys, but declined.  I feel like such a fool :(

• Like 3

Ya I figured as much ;) I was just wondering what the majority of the members here like to do when it comes to disclosing status and if guys on here chase poz loads?  Me I dont care about status to me if you are bb'ing its prob going to happen sooner or later. I rather a guy not tell me his status because I get a rush not knowing(weird right?). My ex was poz (he always used condoms UGH) and he lived a long life (he died over a year ago from pneumonia) and was fine as long as he took his medications, so if happens to me then I feel like it'll take time getting use to but not the end of my life necessarily.

By browsing the forum I know that probably not a lot of guys on here inquire about status when hooking up with a guy. But has any neg guys on here let a poz guy nut in them knowing they are poz? I had an opportunity awhile ago to get fucked by a mixture of poz and neg guys but i declined, i feel like such a fool :(

Why would you feel like a fool?

Poz guys on meds are pretty low risk, but if you are having any doubts about possibly becoming HIV+ then you need to not really take any loads or go on PrEP. In many cases its the "neg" guys, or guys who have little clue about thier status that are causing new infections, so dont assume when a guy says he is "neg" that its really the case.   

• Upvote 2

I guess you could call me a chaser. I only fuck bb and take all loads. I don't ask a guy his status.I figure sooner or later I will become poz. As a pig bottom I think I should expect to become poz.

not with PrEP

• Upvote 1

If the poz guy was someone I knew and trusted to be up front with me that they w4ere undetectable I would take thier load even not on PrEP, would want to be on PrEP before taking undetectable loads from strangers or guys I just met.

It is really easy to get caught up in the whole I want to be a cumdump and true cumdumps take any and all loads.  But you have to remember when you really end up doing that it is not fantasy it is real life and there are not do overs, you get one take and that is it, so you better be damned sure that the decision you make is one you can live with for the rest of your life.

Ya I figured as much ;) I was just wondering what the majority of the members here like to do when it comes to disclosing status and if guys on here chase poz loads?  Me I dont care about status to me if you are bb'ing its prob going to happen sooner or later. I rather a guy not tell me his status because I get a rush not knowing(weird right?). My ex was poz (he always used condoms UGH) and he lived a long life (he died over a year ago from pneumonia) and was fine as long as he took his medications, so if happens to me then I feel like it'll take time getting use to but not the end of my life necessarily.

How old was your ex?  Was he full blown AIDS when he died?

I get hit up by LOTS of neg guys chasing the bug, since I'm very open and vocal about being poz. I decline, because I'm only into sex with poz men. But, based on that experience, I would believe that there are indeed are a lot of neg guys who would willingly take loads from poz guys.