Hooking Up With Poz Guys

I can honestly say, I took my first known POZ load two weeks ago.  I've always done it BB.  ALWAYS.  I took his word for it that he was POZ.   I weeded out other potentials, because they were on meds and undetectable, that's what I DIDN'T WANT.  While I was being fucked I begged for it, I wanted it.  It made my top a lil uncomfortable, because I was the first one he encountered that wanted it.  This guy swears he wasn't on meds.  I can't say why I am fixated on the bug.  I don't understand the feelings.  I know I want it, and will get it.  It makes no sense.  I'm 28 years old.  I have a life ahead of me... but I want it.  I can't shake the feeling.  I feel like, well I can't even put a word to it, except to say I want it.   I feel like it will free me and confine me.  Those that have been reading this message board for any length of time may understand.  I still don't.  I'm confused.  My primary issue is I know I won't fuck with a condom.... so eventually I'm bound to get unlucky.  I LOVE CUM.  So now I just seek it out.  Easier to just seek it out that get it and not know right?  I know my logic is flawed.  I'm confused.  Help me guys.

• Like 1

I'm 28 years old.  I have a life ahead of me...

One can be poz and still have a life, in SF I get more "positive" attention at the bars when I wear a biohazard t-shirt than when I don't, also many poz guys are only comfortable having sex with other poz guys, and poz guys tend to be less inhibited in bed, in my experience

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I can honestly say, I took my first known POZ load two weeks ago.  I've always done it BB.  ALWAYS.  I took his word for it that he was POZ.   I weeded out other potentials, because they were on meds and undetectable, that's what I DIDN'T WANT.  While I was being fucked I begged for it, I wanted it.  It made my top a lil uncomfortable, because I was the first one he encountered that wanted it.  This guy swears he wasn't on meds.  I can't say why I am fixated on the bug.  I don't understand the feelings.  I know I want it, and will get it.  It makes no sense.  I'm 28 years old.  I have a life ahead of me... but I want it.  I can't shake the feeling.  I feel like, well I can't even put a word to it, except to say I want it.   I feel like it will free me and confine me.  Those that have been reading this message board for any length of time may understand.  I still don't.  I'm confused.  My primary issue is I know I won't fuck with a condom.... so eventually I'm bound to get unlucky.  I LOVE CUM.  So now I just seek it out.  Easier to just seek it out that get it and not know right?  I know my logic is flawed.  I'm confused.  Help me guys.

Do you want HIV more than you want to have bareback sex?   You'll still be able to live your life out albeit a little more medicated I guess you could say. 

• Like 1

just go on PrEP. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bbncguy

Ive never thought of myself as a chaser. However I prefer bb only cock and I dont like it when a guy pulls out. I was tested yearly for my career in the military and always was neg. I've been retired 5 years with no test, and very few hook ups because of where I live. With that said I met a guy on grindr and I asked his status and he said undetectable, with a cd4 of 1100. I have not met up with him but we have been chatting a lot. I couldn't sleep last night because all I could think about was taking his load. As I laid there last night I decided to take the risk and let him fuck me, bb of course. Well this morning I got up, messaged him and told him that I wanted his load today, but he is out of town...damn. When he returns, Im going to spread my ass for him and take his load. Will I be converted, don't know. I honestly don't know anything but what he told me, I'm going for the load. His cock is a beautiful 8" masterpiece and I told him the only thing I want him to do is make sure he is balls deep when he cums. I want every drop of that seed in me. What he does afterwards, I really don't care.

I hope to have him take a pic of my fucked hole with his load so I can change my pic...

Does that make me a whore?  

Edited by bbncguy

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

At least with the poz guys you know there status...Alot of neg guys say they are neg but they dont know...so if you get fucked by a guy who is undetectable  and manages his meds your chances are low of getting HIV...However if you fuck a guy who says he's neg but doesnt know you are still taking your chances..Just my thoughts..

I let anyone cum in my ass. I ask at times about status but most times do not.  If it happens it happens, one must take responsibility for their actions.   I do ask when I see it on their profiles--ask me--that is what it says so I do. LOL

• Like 1

In actual fact the chances of getting HIV from a guy who is undetectable are so close to zero as to be negligible: undetectable is below 20 to 70 copies of virus per millilitre (the number varies according to the age of the lab equipment, so it's a local thing), whereas the lowest VL reckoned to be infectious is 1000. Yes, I know there's been a story here about someone getting HIV from a guy with a VL around 400, but until I see evidence, it's just another internet story. On the PARTNERS study, looking at serodiscordant couples, their definition of undetectable has remained at 200 because that's what undetectable was when the study started. In the rare instances of someone getting HIV on that study, there's always been a third (or fourth or fifth...) person with uncontrolled HIV involved.

But all the above relies on the poz guy's adherence to his meds, which is why PrEP is such a damn good thing: it gives you control of your health. Whatever else you might catch, the can be all but certain that you won't get HIV. While the guy in Canada who got HIV while adherent to truvada was extremely unlucky, it was bound to happen sooner or later: the good news is that HIV that is resistant to both tenofovir and emtricitabine is incredibly rare: most poz guys who move off truvada do so because of the rare side-effects, which we're much more prone to than HIV- guys.

• Like 2