Hooking Up With Poz Guys

On 3/3/2015 at 1:47 PM, twink-hearts-loads said:

After browsing the forum I imagine not of the guys on here inquire about status when hooking up with a guy.  But have any neg guys on here let a poz guy nut in them, knowing they are poz?  I had an opportunity awhile ago to get fucked by a mixture of poz and neg guys, but declined.  I feel like such a fool https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/emoticons/default_sad.png

Yes, absolutely. I don't ask, ever.  On P3 night at Manifest4U in Atlanta before it closed I assumed most were poz.

• Thanks 1

On 12/6/2019 at 9:12 PM, neg4pozBB said:

Yes, absolutely. I don't ask, ever.  On P3 night at Manifest4U in Atlanta before it closed I assumed most were poz.

You have to assume that there are poz guys in the mix in situations like that. I always do especially at a bathhouse or private party. I never ask status but I know there always a mix of guys in these situations and yet I’ll take their load either way. It’s so hot playing roulette like that!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

I was at the video store last Friday and I hooked up with a guy I could tell was poz. I don’t look poz so not sure what he thought about me. We were just sucking for a while and he asked.... what do you like to do? I told him I like to get fucked. He turned me around and ate my pussy. Then fucked me without a condom. After he bred me I thanked him for the dirty load and he winked at me and said anytime. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 3

Biggest load I've ever blown and most intense orgasm was when a poz top filled my ass with his load.  He kept making me tell him how bad I wanted it and needed it, and that led to both of us cumming at the same time.  My entire body went numb right after I came. Was amazing

Edited by rookiesubboi
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

I suspect that I sometimes annoy potential tops by asking their status but I do it because I’m trying to make it clear very quickly that I’m comfortable with their answer regardless of what it is.

But I find that gives me a very natural segue into reassuring them that I’m not only ok with their response (whatever their answer), I’m turned on by the idea.

• Like 1

I prefer booking up with poz guys! Something about letting Poz guys (or really any guy) cum in me is the ultimate act of submission. 

I love it when the cum oozes out of my hole. I call it “waiving the white flag” Bc it’s like evidencing that I’ve  been Completely “had” by a man. 

anyway, when a poz guy does it— it’s such a rush Bc it’s like stakes are raised. Idk. Now I’m just rambling 

Guest takingdeepanal
On 1/18/2020 at 4:02 PM, breedmypiggycunt said:

I suspect that I sometimes annoy potential tops by asking their status but I do it because I’m trying to make it clear very quickly that I’m comfortable with their answer regardless of what it is.

But I find that gives me a very natural segue into reassuring them that I’m not only ok with their response (whatever their answer), I’m turned on by the idea.

You wouldn't offend me if you asked me ...

• 1 year later...

im gary. i want to meet a poz top at heart o chicago, or super 8 river grove. i want to have lights low, i can were my little white nighty, just come in and strip, come to bed, i will be laying on the bed with my legs spread for you, we dont have to say anything until your done. climb on me and slide inside me, fuck me missionary like im a woman, i will hold my arms tight around you and look into your eyes when your start squirting your sperm deep into me. then kiss me. when you pull out we can lay in each others arms with your sperm running down my leg. and talk, it will be exciting being in your arms when im fully bred. let me know. we can do it any time. love gary

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I’ve had several poz fuck buds over the years and to be honest I find it far hornier playing with poz guys, far fewer limits and a lot more sleaze, just what I enjoy.

On 12/9/2019 at 12:09 PM, Pozguyinchi said:

I was at the video store last Friday and I hooked up with a guy I could tell was poz. I don’t look poz so not sure what he thought about me. We were just sucking for a while and he asked.... what do you like to do? I told him I like to get fucked. He turned me around and ate my pussy. Then fucked me without a condom. After he bred me I thanked him for the dirty load and he winked at me and said anytime. 

I will say my preference is to be with poz men. I don’t ask but I always hope it works out that sway. I have never dated anyone that was neg. I have owned my status many years ago and don’t believe in keeping secrets. I have really never found it to be a roadblock to me getting bred.

Guest Dauthisoul

I have unknowingly hooked up with a guy who was poz. His A4A said neg so I didnt think to ask. Like the next day I heard about BBRTS amd thought I would check it out and.. there he was heh. It was head only so nothing Im worried about anything.

Guest Descartes70817
On 5/31/2018 at 3:03 AM, Breedthisslut said:

Let me start out by saying that I am a negative bottom that at this point if my life, would like to stay negative. Today, I just found out that the guy that’s been making feel so good while fucking me is undetectable. We have had at least 6 sessions in the past year to year and a half with last Friday being the most recent.

Initially, I didn’t ask and let it go and never questioned. This time the thought crossed my mind when during the heat of passion when he asked me if I wanted his positive load on me or in me...if I wanted to get pregnant with his baby...in the heat of it all, I quickly said in me. Now I need to make a decision if I’m going to continue taking his cum or not.

If the guy is on meds and undetectable he's probably the safest person to take loads from you're going to find.

When I'm fucking bottoms I might ask how they feel with my poz cock inside them, and when I cum I ask how good it feels when unload my toxic seed inside the guy, but only if it's a turn-on for him and not just for me. I know I can't infect anyone with HIV, so my choices are so much wider than when I was trying to only fuck "Neg" guys at first. It's not impossible that one of those "Neg" guys could well be the guy infected me