It's All In The Attitude..

I find myself to be a little different than most that I speak to off and on and read about on these sites (and yes i understand for the most part getting laid is the point of them), yet somehow I do find the occasional connection with someone who understands my feelings about sex. Although I identify as a bottom and completely enjoy the feeling of being fucked, there is a level of intimacy I feel about being  with a man, that keeps me looking for that spark in personality as well as physical attraction. I enjoy sex as much as the next guy but there's a level of satisfaction i need with the activity that makes it satisfying.  I really have to feel seduced by him, and he more or less has to entice me to need to submit to him uncontrollably. Quite frankly i have to be turned on to a guy, and want to be with him, as I have had my share of hookups,  I've developed quality has outweighed the quantity attitude. (although with the right guy quantity can be extremely satisfying also) with that said, if I find the quality, and he expects to and enjoys sharing me with quantity, im definitely game.  The mental aspect of it is an intricate part of sex to me, and when I am in this mindset of submission to him, I embrace giving up my control of what happens and how I am used for his sexual pleasure.  Most of the time I have found my feelings about a condom free environment, regardless of anything, and the need for submission to a man, has more hindered my needs for sexual satisfaction than anything else. As a point i am RARELY quick (though it HAS happened in times of need)  to hookup, or meet someone for sex without getting to know them a bit first.

Now of course what I say here CAN be debated dependent how you look at this but I at times find it hard to put into words exactly how I feel. Although I am as masculine as they come, as a bottom I truly embrace the feminine roll symbolically, in respect to expecting when I choose to sleep with someone, the goal is to be penetrated by him with the expectation of the acts stimulation through sex an eventual "breeding" should occur as a point to the act, and its purpose. I also expect the man I am with, although gay, to still embrace his need to fuck and spread his seed, and embrace his primal instinct for a man to procreate by finding someone me to fuck.

I need that feeling of loss of control, and a man that can gently work me till I can't help  but follow his demands. This shouldn't be confused with love, which is a completely separate yet, agreed to be an intricate part of a long term relationship, and what some would normally seek as a part of this. I however do not.although I constantly search for new partners in the bedroom, I am also constantly needing balance in BOTH parts to make my sexual experience with men satisfying, and without it pointless again.

Use of a condom is mentally detrimental to the sexual experience, as although it is to date impossible to make another biological man pregnant (lets not debate FTM etc and heck I'm open to being the first male to get pregnant and go after Walt Disney fortune), consciously hindering the possibility of impossibility is detrimental to the sexual experience, and in my heart, makes having sex pointless. I practice this unconditionally whether one on one or in a group session, if i see someone in possession or wearing a condom, I simply cannot be a part of the experience and leave.  I think this explanation of my mindset may or may not put you in my shoes as I tell this story....

I usually gravitate twords older men as far as sexual partners and although I have had my experience through a vast number of age ranges. My last, and recently ended  "friend" I admit put through the ringer before we met, muddling through the profiles and the random guy that thought I would meet them at hello, I had begrudgingly after a few weeks of chatting and e-mails back and forth agreed to meet him. From our chats I had sensed a tentativeness that I really didn't find appealing, as I really need, as previously explained, a dominance and purpose with my partners that I wasn't getting the hint of. To this point strangely enough we really hadn't gotten into anything sexual as far as what we were looking for other than He was gay, a top, that didn't flip, and he was seeking a sexually based arrangement, not quite NSA, but definitely not a relationship sense, more like a friend with benefits with emphasis on the benefits. This of course was a perfect and ideal situation for me.  I had finally agreed to meet for coffee relatively locally which I would not have considered otherwise as i was curious to see if this was actually going to go somewhere or if I would have to move on in my search for my next great experience.

Good looking guy, and continued to be a good conversationalist, we chatted about idle things nothing extraordinary over the coffee. He was late 50's, African american, stood 6' tall, 230lbs and seemed to be an aging former body builder with broad shoulders and a hard chiseled face, with piercing brown eyes. he had the scruff of a two day beard growing about his face but you could see from his stature and his demeanor he had a powerful presence about him. there were still speckles of former hair color among the grey yet his face had the soft kindness of a father figure or coach type that you felt you could explicitly trust.  I still hadn't really figured out where he was coming from to this point,  but from the start I didn't feel like it was a bad idea to meet him. In person he did have to seem that air of dominance about him that i sought in a lover, that clearly couldn't be portrayed through text. yet still I wasn't getting the feeling of being in command. he was definitely attractive in person as he was in his photographs, so i really didn't get a sense of deception. His masculinity gave no indication of his sexual preferences which I completely appreciated, and I could finally begin feel an attraction twords him as a potential lover. The whole first meeting lasted roughly 45 minutes and eventually we parted, heading to our respected homes I assume, He asked me if i was still interested in chatting through e-mails. i found no reason to stop, seemed like a normal guy, and I still had some hope that possibly an arrangement could be reached in the future. I told him I looked forward to hearing from him.

The next day I received an e-mail from him that the contents caught me completely by surprise. The usual pleasantries were included, such as nice to finally meet you, etc. in the first paragraph, and at first I was figuring i was getting more of the same. the usual events of the day that I heard over and over were again another yawn, as I was getting to the point where I wanted something to happen or not. Yet upon reading the second paragraph my cock more or less leaped out of my pants and by the fourth sentence i was finding myself stroking as I continued to read the following:

"well, now that we have met and enjoyed a cup of coffee together before we go any further I need to make sure you understand what you are getting into, if your still interested in me sexually. I am a VERY aggressive top despite my outside appearance and you need to understand when you are with me regardless of foreplay leading to it, my goal and your purpose when you come to my house is for you to get fucked. I do not wear condoms, and you need to be 100% ok with the fact that I will be fucking you raw, and you should expect me to cum inside you when i top you. I am tentative meeting a new lover as I have a larger than average cock, which very few men can handle, and I need someone committed to the effort of actually bottoming for me regularly without complaining.  I am sick of meeting men who claim to be a bottom until it comes the time when i want to fuck them, or cannot handle being fucked by me the amount of time required for me to cum. You also need to know that when i cum I cum more than any man you will ever meet. Please review the attached pictures, prior to making your decision, and be sure your going to  go through with whats required, I'm sick of wasting my time. I haven't fucked anyone in years because of my size and my insistence to fuck bareback, and expectation to breed..I've had enough with the formalities, as I've got blue balls from thinking about fucking you and after all this I think its about time you come here prepared to put out immediately. If you are not at my house at 6pm, I'll assume the pictures, and my requirements changed your mind."

Upon opening the first picture (which I will not post here out of respect)  there was one of him from the neck down. what I saw was unbelievable. his cock didn't seem hard but was definitely one for the record books. the second picture was him again with a beer bottle next to it, easy comparison to make, but also easy to set the bottle back a bit to make things look enhanced. the third was from the the head to the base, and the realization that at the top of the picture, only the top inch of the beer bottle was visible. so i sat there, cock in hand, thinking about all the ways you can manipulate a picture, whether by lighting or position to give the appearance of what seemed to be a monster uncut cock. then, with that thought the fourth i opened clinched it though with the beer bottle now in front and clearly you could see the girth of his cock on either side. The last was a simple picture of a measuring cup, filled to the 3/4 cup mark with thick creamy white liquid, some completely coating the far inside. This was the only picture with a name other than a generic number labeled as "my usual load". Prior to this I had a face and full body shot, that was it.....

(GASP)

at this point i spewed uncontrollably....the keyboard, the screen, my desk it was a complete mess. the words and bonus of the pictures had put me over the top and although i was admittedly touching myself, I surely hadn't brought myself to orgasm alone. I immediately reached for my phone as i looked up and watched a wad of my cum slowly making its way down the screen across this magnificent cock, I frantically dialed the number to work to call in sick, and went to the kitchen for a paper towel, as my cock head dripped on my leg  and then to the floor leaving a thin lines of cum from head to appendage in a long drown out arc. The attitude I had been seeking from him had showed itself and I was completely sold on letting him have me unconditionally. I was admittedly a bit nervous about his size, but his demeanor made me want to take care of him sexually. I looked at the time and knew I had a couple of hours to take a shower and prepare myself to go meet him.

to be continued.......

• Upvote 2

After my shower and a thorough cleaning of myself, I went over to my desk to get a map quest of the address he had previously given me.  It was in an area with which I was largely unfamiliar, but even so seemed reasonably easy to get there, and so, after a 20 minute ride I arrived at an upper scale neighborhood.  As I pulled up to the address it was obvious the gentleman I was about to meet had done well for him self:  a manicured lawn and the well-maintained public face of the house conveyed the message of success.  To the rear of the house stretched a stockade fence which suggested a large rear yard.  In any event, I pulled into the driveway and up to the garage door, which opened at my approach, and pulled into the spot next to the car I had seen him drive off in the day before.  I heard the click of the motor and through my rear view mirror watched as the door closed behind me.  I got out of my car and headed for the small set of steps that led into the rest of the house.

He answered the door in a loose fitting robe, and I immediately noticed the foreskin of his cock protruding at the opening.  I approached him as he turned from me heading further in the house as he told me to feel comfortable getting undressed, he motioned to a open door with only the hints of a nightlight inside. as I headed towards the door it was apparent to me it was a sparse half bath with minimal decoration:  a simple vanity, toilet and a bathrobe hanging from a hook. I had little need for modesty at this point and only looked at the robe as a kind gesture.  I undressed, checked my appearance in the mirror, took a deep breath and headed back to the hall.  The layout of the building made it clear where I should go, and as I anticipated, the hallway led into a sizable living room.  

My host, who's robe was open, was seated on a lazy boy chair, stroking his cock, with one leg up on the arm. I could see the full size of his meat as I approached him, unable to take my eyes away from it, although as intimidating as it was I was determined not to pussy out with him. I continued to approach him and he brought his other leg up on the other arm and held his cock pointing at me, I immediately got to my knees to face the task at hand. there was clearly no way I was going to fit this into my mouth, so I started with licking him gently, as I pulled down to expose his enormous cock head. It had already started to glisten with precum and as I squeezed it immediately exposed a dime sized wad of his sperm out of his piss hole. each time I thought I had licked him clean another sizable amount seeped out with each squeeze.

After a few minutes of this I could hear him start to groan as his cock began to right itself, it didnt take long before he was fully erect and although his length was not the longest i had ever seen he was easily as thick as a soda can. with each moment more and more precum leaked out of him making his cock head and as I continues his shaft fully lubricated with the sweet tasting liquid. I attempted to lick up and down his shaft but i couldn't keep up with the amounts that seemed to endlessly come out of him. with each upward motion of my hand more thick white ejaculate would come out and slowly spread down his shaft to his balls till i was gliding my hands up and down his shaft with no friction or resistance to what I was doing.

In one motion he guided my  face to his and immediately started kissing me deeply, I could feel him pulling me closer so I moved in a way to get my legs on either side of him. somewhere at this point of kissing and me stroking his cock he moved his hands down to my legs and with the speed and strength I had never been accustomed to pulled up on me forcing my legs out to either side of the chair above his. I found myself sitting facing him cock to cock feeling the wetness of his arousal on my stomach as he reached around me to pull me closer in rhythm with the passion of his kiss. I could feel his hands moving down my back as he roughly grabbed the cheeks of may ass, pulling them apart in a way i could feel it all the way to my hole. I was lost in the bliss of the moment feverishly attempting to keep what i was doing with his cock in motion as he pulled me tighter in a way i could barely move. I could feel him lifting me up in a way that I finally let go of his cock and moved my hands up to his shoulders. I could feel his shaft working its way down between us as inched my higher untill i felt it pop back and past my balls. rubbing his fingers in my ass crack i could feel him start to lubricate me gently teasing my hole. the position i was in made it apparent that I really had no choice in what he was doing at this point as my legs were straight out on either side of him and down the outsides of the chair.

I i pulled back and looked him in the eyes as he started to let me down, I could feel his fingers probing my hole and felt the head of his cock touch my  cheeks long before he had reached to where his fingers were. at a certain point he spread his fingers enough to position me directly on top of him and as he let gravity work i could feel the strain of my hole attempting to accommodate his girth. I slowly felt myself dropping onto him as my hole screamed out in the violation he was subjecting it to. he slowly moved me back and forth as I let my head roll back and accepted him into me. what seemed like a lifetime past and just about the time where I was wondering how much more i could take i could finally feel myself settling onto his legs, impaled my this monster cock. My body was in complete shock and I found myself paralyzed and unable to move. I looked at him briefly only to see a smile as I felt him start to lift only to drop me down on him again. we stopped for a moment and I found the energy to move closer to kiss him, and we stayed like this, him moving me on him ever so gently as we were making out for what seemed like a lifetime, fully impaled on his shaft.

to be continued......

• Upvote 2

As the moment continued locked in the kiss of passion feeling him so deep and my hole so full, the rocking motions continued lulling me into a feeling of euphoria I had never previously experienced. I could occasionally feel him throb inside me, as his cock swelled and contracted, enjoying being fully inside of me and the depths of my warmth. When our kiss finally broke, I could tell from the look in his eyes he was happy to be able to finally be fully inside someone as he was now. The first pangs of my obscene impalement began to subside and I could feel myself begin to open further, as I got used to his mass deep inside me. I could tell from the look in his eyes that he could feel my bodies adjustment to him, and my willingness to go through with being intimate fully with him was assured.

After some time he reached under me and gently began to lift me off of him. my body reacted feeling him begin to slide out of me, wanting to keep him inside, but it was clear he had other intentions for me as he reassured me with his smile. I could feel the suction of his withdrawal as I knew my hole had  been stretched to epic proportions, locking a seal around him and not allowing any escape of air, until the final moment of his removal. The cold rush  was exhilarating as I can only imagine at this moment my hole would take its time to go back to its normal size, and was left agape by his previous intrusion.

Reaching out to grab my hand as he rose and I slowly slid back, still a bit wobbly from our first act, he led me to a doorway which when opened revealed a flight of stairs to virtual darkness. I could only assume as I gingerly tried to now maintain my balance this could only lead to a basement as I had not remembered going further up in his home to be anywhere but on the first floor. At the bottom of the stairs, as I tried to adjust my eyes to the sparse light, my senses told me I had entered some kind of room, i immediately felt him turn me around. As he gently pushed me back I felt something hit me from behind and could hear the faint rattle of what could only be the chains of a pre-mounted sling.

I felt him lift me slightly as I felt the soft leather glide under me, began to instinctively lean back. about mid point of my back I could feel what seemed to be soft cotton, and finding this to be a strange, yet warming sensation, I didn't realize he had moved to my side. Feeling up my rib cage he moved up and gently straightened my arm. I felt the straps of the binds begin to encircle my wrist, my eyes still hadn't adjusted yet and his footsteps were silent as I sensed him move to the other side to complete  the bind. On to my ankles he moved and I came to realize the probable width of this room by the length of the stretch of my legs, completely opening myself to his whims. As I felt him grab around my legs from underneath with his large hands. brushing across me softly, I could feel the sensation of his cock moving to re-enter me. Fully bound, I let my head fall back to await the inevitable that I now so craved. As I felt him begin to pull me onto him, my legs started to quiver as he directly yet not forcibly inserted himself fully back into my hole.

To be continued......

• Upvote 2

So many things were running through my mind at this point, where I was, what was said in the e-mail, the position fully exposed to him that I was in now, as I felt myself swinging a bit as he started his slow yet rhythmic fucking of my hole. I reached around and grabbed the support chains holding me up and found them to be at an angle that I could move myself just enough in time with his thrusts into me, yet not so much that I could get away from him. the friction i first felt very quickly subsided as my ass juices and what I could imagine another squirt of pre-cum lubricated us with every thrust. I could hear his breathing and grunts of pleasure as he fucked his massive cock into me, sharing with me his passion and his instinctual need to fuck and breed. Although i had lost sensation in my legs and the feeling of his intrusion would seem to come and go, I could feel my first orgasm begin to well up and for the first time I realized exactly how hard and I was, and without control, squeezing my ass causing it to jump with each time he thrust himself fully into me.

I cannot fully say how much time had past when although my eyes still had not fully adjusted to the darkness I felt as if a bright light was blinding me as I could feel myself shooting my load. I had never been remarkable in volume or distance when I came but immediately felt a stream land across my face and instinctively licked my lips to taste my own seed. With each spurt of my orgasm i could feel myself squeeze his cock with my ass, as my cock desperately released what I had been saving in my balls, and felt each spurt of my orgasm as it splashed across my chest, up under my chin and some as far as up my nose. clearly my uncontrollable spasms, as I came, caused him a reaction, in my hole, as he steadily continued to fuck me had a desirable affect on him.

About midway through this moment of complete ecstasy was like a blinding light to me to what was going on around me, he picked up his pace slightly and was pulling tighter on my legs. there was a popping feeling in my head as my eyes began to readjust, and I could feel the urgency in his fucking had built up a frenzied pace. I could feel myself swing at each pull and release as my hole had begun to become numb from his repeated thrusts.  my ass was still uncontrollably pulsing on his fully engorged member and I could feel myself feeling fuller than I had felt prior to this moment. With a sudden stop and a roar through the darkness what I felt can only be described as the perfect balance between pure pleasure and an almost excruciating discomfort. with great strength he abruptly stopped the continued motion. he held me fully against him squeezing my legs holding my on to me as if for dear life and I felt him fully inside me expand. I felt in my belly a movement in a way that I had never felt before as I heard him exhale. Almost immediately a sensation of expansion deep inside me started to dissipate and grow in long yet even increments and I could feel his cock surge at his base in unison to his groans. Time seemed to stop as I could feel his convulsions deep inside me that seemed to last forever with each throb of his meat. More and more I could feel a bubble grow inside me, deep in my stomach. Losing control to the sensation, the blinding light to return and I lost track of my senses. In hindsight between the intrusion of his over sized cock, and the amount of semen he was pumping into me, I had most likely well surpassed the amount of space I had available inside me versus the amount required. All i could decipher before I lost consciousness (yes, completely out cold for god knows how long)  from what I was feeling deep inside me,  is he had accomplished his goal of being allowed inside me, and given him the time he needed to release his massive stored up load.

To be continued....

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
   At some point, I know not how much time had passed, I awoke feeling quite exposed. I was still in the sling although my hands were untied from the straps and I although still hung by the ankles could move my arms. to my left there was a dim light and I could see well enough to make out a table with a glass, half filled  with white liquid on it. I reached out to get the glass as my mouth was a bit dry, I realized there was a plate with some Oreo cookies on it (I can go into details how it was well known they were one of my favorites). i took a sniff of the glass and although I was certainty not sure what I was going to get it did to my surprise to be simply some milk for the cookies. after a sip of the milk, I grabbed a cookie and as i took a bite I reached down between my legs to assess the damage. I was still somewhat agape and my finger slipped easily inside me, and it was apparent that the evidence of his fucking me was still slowly oozing out of my well used hole. I tried to tighten my sphincter but clearly I felt that it was going to take a bit of time for me to recuperate from the stretching of my lovers cock. I was also a bit tender from the act, but it was that sweet sensation straddling the line between the pleasure of knowing i was fucked and the complete violation of my hole for his need.

As I reached for a second cookie I noticed also on the table was a small led flashlight and a neatly folded piece of paper. I was still a bit groggy and it took me a bit to focus on the words of the page and my adjustment to the bright light that I shown upon it.

Loved being fully inside you, ran to the store, If you have to go, I would like to see you soon. I assume you may needed the rest. I'll be back shortly. If you stay plan on staying the night, don't bother getting dressed, bedroom is upstairs, get comfortable. Enjoy the cookies.

I was pretty well spent from this first time being with him, I wasn't exactly sure what I should do. I had an out but i wasnt sure i wanted to take it at this point, as I knew although I enjoyed being with him, I didnt want to pussy out in the middle of the night. I was getting the feeling that the whole sling was just an insurance policy once i was there and in it he could fuck me without worrying about it being disappointing as Im sure he had been in the past, but as I nibbled on the cookie I really felt obligated to be here for this man, and as raw as I felt I still felt the need for him to be inside me some more. It took me a bit to get out of the sling (almost slipping on the puddle that had been left on the floor) but i made my way eventually upstairs and found the bedroom, in which I found a neatly kept bedroom, with a king size bed. At this point i heard the door opening downstairs, and..... voices?

to be continued....

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...