Craigslist Trolls And My New Bbrt Profile :d

A daddy I hooked up with recently said hes gonna take me to these booths on Fri. Hes gonna take me there, fuck me and whore me out to all the guys that come there. To maximize my luck I am gonna advertise this on CL, and on my BBRT profile so guys in the area will show up. I cant wait as this is the first time I am gonna have group fun and from what I hear the majority of the guys there bareback. I might wind up having so much fun that I'll never wanna leave lmao

Craigs List can be a royal pain in the ass, in a really bad way.  All of my ads state I am pretty well tied down and cannot travel much at all.  Weird schedule makes is hard for me to get an hour or hour and a half in most days to be available and I cannot at this time host.  Must meet here in my town, must be willing to 'play' in vehicle, at a park or at the ABS.   Closest other town to here, of any size that is, is close to an hour drive therefore giving me time to get there but no time to play nor get back.   I am very up front about being 95% a bottom and I always post neg but poz friendly also.   Still have had about 6 or 7 ads flagged for removal and no redress apparently with CL.  Be nice is they would set that up so the one putting the ads get to address any 'so called' problems first before pulling the ads.   Kind of nonsense to me.

Even if i had a picture of my ass leaking cum and in red letters "cum in my hole" was written above my ass, they still would say "sorry dude safe only". I really think someone should create a hookup site that requires making an account and has a feedback system. That way people know who to stay the fuck away from.

lol in the beginning of this thread it looks like im talking to myself cuz someone either blocked me or they erased there messages

A site with a feedback system would be awesome, someone should be working on this (it probably exists, but at least someone will reply with the site when they read this ;) )