PART 1

I was working on a long term assignment in Louisville.  Since it was long term, my employer saved money by leasing a house for me to use instead of a hotel room even the type that are suites.  Several possible houses were visited before settling on a ranch style with a finished basement and 2-car detached garage.  The place had a huge deck, a second smaller deck, landscaping beyond belief, and most importantly a swimming pool with the entire back yard surrounded by a privacy fence.  Not a bad set up.

Well, things went fairly well but decidedly different than what I was used to in Chicago.  Decidedly is such an understatement.  I backwashed the pool after brushing the floor and sides and letting the filter system overnight clean the water.  I went back in the house going to retrieve from the kitchen an apple to eat.  As I passed the top of the steps to the basement, I realized that something was amiss.  I went downstairs and found that from the floor drain sewer water was backing into the combination laundry and furnace room.  This had to be water from the backwash I had just done.  So, early the next morning (Thursday) I placed a call to the landlord receiving the name of the plumbing company to call.  I did so and arranged for first call the next day (Friday) which surprisingly was available on such short notice.  Next, I notified my supervisor that I would be late arriving to work because of the plumbing issue.

Since I was going to be late arriving to work the next day, I decided to see about having some fun.  I went home and did a thorough flush of my own system before heading out.  There is an ABS across the river in Indiana.  I got there about 9:00 and did a slow walk through.  From what I counted, about a dozen men occupying the peep show area.  I knew right off that there were definitely three I had an interest in and hoped to capitalize on that if I were lucky enough.

I made my way back through the hallways and cruised the first of the three I had liked.  He got the hint and at least was receptive to my cruising.  We walked on to the third cross hallway with each of us taking a booth that shared a glory hole.  I deposited a few tokens and slipped my shorts and t-shirt off laying them on the stool.  I removed the bottle of lube from my shorts and applied a light coating.  Kneeling down, I looked through the glory hole and saw this man had also stripped.  Nice body on him and nice cut cock as well.  He was white, about 6 feet tall, short-cropped light hair, furry chest, arms, and legs, dark eyes, and clean shaven.  He stood there stroking his cock which by now had bloomed to a nice looking 7 inches or so.

He moved toward the glory hole and slowly pushed his cock through to my waiting mouth where I swallowed it whole.  His cock was bathed in my mouth for several minutes as we both settled into a routine of mutual satisfaction.  I slid on and off his cock giving it the best possible with such a partition between us.  I felt his cock being pulled out of my mouth and back through the hole.  He bent down to the hole and said, "Do you get fucked?"

"Yes, but no condoms and the load goes in my ass," I replied.

He grinned and stood up lining up the point of his cock at the glory hole.  I quickly stood, turned around, and pulling my ass cheeks as far apart as possible, backed up to the hole bending over for access.  I braced myself on the opposite wall as I immediately felt his cock head pushing on my hole.  More pressure was applied eventually resulting in his cock tip spreading open my sphincter allowing the entire head of his cock to enter my ass.  He stopped momentarily but began pushing forward once more slowly until his cock was buried as far in my ass as the wall allowed.  I felt him flex his cock a few times and then began his delivery dance.

Fucking and being fucked in a peep show booth is testy at best.  This man was in no hurry and neither was I.  We both were going to get what we needed.  He withdrew his cock until only the head was still inside me then pushed back inwards.  Repeating this several times stirred my insides to action which was to coat his cock with a thin coating of fuck juices he was creating.  More in and out of my ass which was feeling great about this time.  It had been months since I had been fucked.  I was spoiled in Chicago getting fucked at least once a day and sometimes more.

My fucker's rhythm continued in and out until his ball band upped the tempo of the music to which he was dancing.  He picked up on the speed and began his in and out faster.  He continued his fucking with ever increasing his speed in a slow imperceptible mode until it became obvious that his once gentle in and out was now at full throttle driving home to completion.  I adjusted and braced myself for the now last throes of fucking that I was getting.  My fucker was now pounding into my ass and slamming his pelvis into the plywood wall making a hard impact "THUD" sound which anyone who has been in such a business knows what such a sound means.  

Then, the telltale verbal coming from the next booth began.  It was an almost imperceptible open-mouthed panting followed by a grimaced grunt as the last "THUD" was heard in the place.  He shoved his now fully inflated and hardened 7-inch swollen cock into my ass as far as he could holding it there as salvo after salvo after salvo of his gooey sticky white DNA fled his balls flowing through his cock splattering on the inside of my gut.  Each flood of his baby making juices coated my insides smearing themselves all over my intestine and forced further inside me as well as spread back along the head of his cock.  I could feel his deposit slowing but was not ready to end this and neither was he.

We stayed coupled in this way with me now sweating as I was sure he was until there were no more signs from his cock that there was anything left.  To be sure, I gently squeezed on his cock as he slowly pulled it from my ass hesitating only when the head of his cock reached my hole.  He slowly pulled it backwards and once released I quickly pulled off the wall and knelt at the hole shoving my open mouth to the hole where I was rewarded with the goo-covered cock being pushed into my mouth.  I bathed it solemnly pulling off it when I believed there was nothing remaining to clean.

"Thanks, man.  Damn good ass," I heard.

"Any time.  Here's my card.  Give me a call if you want to repeat this in comfort." I replied.  I pulled one of my personal cards from my shorts pocket and passed it to him through the hole.

We both dressed and left our booths at the same time.  He departed, and I went hunting for one of the other two men I hoped would fuck me.  I found one and did my cruising but found no interest.  Each to his own.  The third man I went hunting for several minutes but never found a trace of him.  I presumed that he departed while I was being fucked.  So, I continued my wandering the halls.  Nothing struck my fancy or taste and had decided to leave and began walking toward the exit.

As I neared the exit door to the main display room for this ABS, around the corner came this man that immediately caught my attention.  He was as black as charcoal, stood about six feet four or so, over 200 pounds, Van Dyke, and shaved head.  He had on--barely--a cut off t-shirt, jogging shorts, and flip-flops.  He "clacked" along the hall, and I heard him before he had rounded the corner and continued on after he had stopped short before running over me.  We stood facing each other momentarily looking directly into the eyes of the other.

I knew I was not leaving until I at least had made an effort at hooking up with this giant.  As I said, he did walk around me and continued down the hall.  I turned around and began following.  After about 15 steps or so, he glanced backwards but continued on with me at a respectable distance but definitely following.  He went to the last cross hall and began walking down it.  This particular row of booths have no glory holes.  I hoped he would go back up the far side hall and into a booth that did have a glory hole, but he didn't.

He stopped at a booth, pulled open the door, glanced back at me, nodded, and entered the booth.  I finished the distance between me and the door that he had entered.  I discreetly looked in the cracked door as he turned looking at me.  He waved me in and enter I did closing and locking the door behind me.  It was close but who cared.  He shoved what must have been all of his tokens in the machine, flipped through the channels until he found a movie of a black male top and a white male bottom.  He left no room for doubt what was going to happen here . . . and I was not going to disagree or object.

For such a large man, he quite adeptly pulled his t-shirt up over his head, then, holding onto the shirt, inserted his thumbs into his jogging shorts pushed them and a jock strap down to the floor.  He had stepped out of his flip-flops kicking them into a corner, stepped out of his shorts and jock, and stood upright once more.  What I saw hanging in front of him was amazing.

He had shaved all his pubic hair off and from what I could see all the pubic hair off his now drooping ball sac which hung pendulously with two large orbs.  In front of that drooping ball sac hung an equally black fat uncut cock with a vein running almost the entire length on top that was almost as large as a #2 pencil.  It had to be at least 9 inches if not more in length.  I raised my eyes to meet his as I kicked off my sandals as I began pulling my t-shirt over my head.  I also removed my shorts as he had done.  When I stood upright, I could see a slight smile on his face.  I reached out taking his clothes and put all of them on the stool.  He stepped forward taking my ears into his hands.

He moved his hands over my body touching first one part and then another.  He physically felt and inspected me in detail including turning me around and inspecting my backside.  Once satisfied, he turned me around to face him once more.  Not a word had passed between us.

"Didn't think there would be anyone here and almost didn't come," he said quietly in a voice that resonated from deep within him.  His voice ever so matched his massive body.  "Glad you came, too.  Been here long?"

"Awhile.  Going to work late tomorrow and thought I'd try this place again after a long time and no luck," I replied.

"Any luck tonight?" he asked.

"Hooked up with one guy earlier and was leaving when you came in.  So far my luck is holding out for a second guy," I replied challenging him.

"Ahhh.  And, what luck did you have with him?" he asked.

"Luck enough to suck his cock and get it shoved in my ass for a good hard fucking and load of his cum," I answered honestly.  I'm always too honest.

He stepped closer now wrapping his arms around me pinning mine to my side.  He slid his arms down until his hands reached my ass where he grabbed each cheek in one hand and squeezed.  I raised my arms at this time and put them around his neck making the last distance between us disappear.  He kneaded my cheeks for awhile as we stood together.  Then, he began a backwards step.  I left my hands on his shoulders as he brought his hands to the front of me.  He placed his left hand on my right hip and took his right hand as he bent downward slightly and put it between my thighs.  I moved my feet further apart and squatted slightly as well.

We continued to look at each other.  His right hand moved slowly between my upper thighs until I could feel his fingers touching my ass.  I bent my knees slightly keeping my lowered position.  I felt his fingers exploring my ass as if they were insect antennae.  Once his touch located the desired spot for which he was hunting, he took his thick calloused middle finger and began inserting it where he blindly thought was my hole.  He continued a somewhat gentle pressure until at last the tip of his manly finger caused the collapse of the rim encircling my hole.  Once the rim collapsed, it followed that he sensed the exact location and homed in on the vulnerable spot inserting fully without fanfare and by this time very little lube the entire length of his worn middle finger attached to his great working hand.  The rough entry dilated my ass melting it into submission and made known to this great hulk of a man by the gently quiet moan of ecstasy and lustful desire I emitted as I settled downward onto his middle finger as it invaded my ass.  His head turned slightly upwards to look at my face as I turned my own head to face him.  A slight smile crept onto his lips as my eyes begged for more.

He began moving his finger around and around inside me poking and prodding and probing in search of the known contents of my previous invader.  He felt the now liquid form of the once sticky glue-like deposit that had been made which had by now melted into a thin liquid coating my gut and now his finger.  More and more he played inside my ass as I almost swooned at his touch.  He was a man with a great purpose and knew precisely what I had done before we met and knew precisely what he was doing now to me for his gratification.  A very light sweat began forming on me.  I held onto his neck for stabilization and used my firmly planted feet in support of my not losing my balance.

Too soon and yet with regret I felt his meaty finger being withdrawn.  He quickly brought his hand between us as he stood fully upright with my rising to match him.  He raised his finger between us looking at it and then back to my eyes.  He turned his hand so that his wet finger pointed at me; I opened my mouth and accepted it nursing on it savoring the taste of the man who had fucked me earlier.  I gave homage to that act of wanton sexual perverse copulation glorying in what had taken place hoping to provoke a repeat with this man.

"I'm not going to ask because it is obvious.  But, you need to be bred again.  You need my strain in there to mix and mutate.  You need it, and you're going to get it.  But, I need to be sure of course that you're really primed for it." he said quietly in his deep bass voice.  I only stared in utter submission and acceptance . . . and delight.

He pulled his finger from my mouth, reached over for the stool putting it in an off centered position of our booth, and directed me over the stool where I dangled perilously.  Unceremoniously, once more I felt his rough middle finger touch my ass hole at the precise center as once more he fully inserted this middle finger full length as fast as possible until his fist abruptly came to a halt by hitting my ass.  Despite having been inside me once this insertion was not gentle but not the worst of all insertions ever made in my ass.  It was pleasurably rough.

He twisted and turned his finger now yanking it outward and shoving it back inward as quickly as the first time as I lay on the stool.  He finger fucked my ass for a very long time but finally slowed long enough on an outward pull to insert his index finger which without actually seeing it was as equally as rough worn and calloused as his middle finger.  He now used both fingers which had stretched my hole wider naturally.  After a possible couple dozen insertions, he once more stopped fully inserted in my ass.  I had held still and made every effort to keep the stool from tumping over with each thrust made into my ass.

"Get ready, bitch.  You're going to be primed up certain now," he spoke loud enough for me to hear.  With that, he went to work on my intestines by scraping his fingernails the full length from inside me to my ass hole and by twisting his fingers sideways.  He moved his two rough but now slick fingers all over my insides by contorting his body into different yoga positions so that no portion of any part of my intestine had not been scraped, scratched, nicked, poked or probed by his two fingers and from the time he spent doing his work he must have done each area at least twice.  Satisfied, I felt his finger tips straighten as he withdrew them from my ass.  I glanced backwards though viewing upside down his gargantuan charcoal black cock which by now was turgid and had a long string of pre-cum hanging downward.  I could feel my own cock reacting in a similar fashion as the evidence of my own pre-cum seeping out suddenly released from the weight of the string of pre-cum and snapped off dropping off onto the floor.

I looked downward at the floor once more thinking that this was how we were going to finally fuck but felt his left manly hand on my shoulder pulling on it.  I struggled upward with his assistance and got to my feet.  Turning me further to face him, he shoved his two fingers into my eyesight.  I saw a very pink liquid coating on them and quickly looked directly into his eyes and raised the corner of my lips in a knowing smile.  He offered his fingers to me, and I accepted them licking them clean tasting his handiwork.  He withdrew them soon enough pushing me back away from facing him.  I became a rag doll allowing him to position and move me around to his liking.  We soon were positioned so that I was facing a side wall and his back was to the opposite side wall allowing us both to view the movie at our leisure though not much viewing was done by me.  I never asked how much he watched it.

"Put your hands on the wall and bend over.  I like to fuck standing up or in unusual positions or places."  I reached out spacing my hands apart and bent over.  He moved quietly behind me.  I felt his right hand at my shoulder.  "Turn your head," he said.  I obeyed seeing his jock strap now being balled up in his hand.  I opened my mouth and felt the dry material being stuffed inside my mouth.  I accepted it but began to stuff and rearrange it suiting my taste and finally had it positioned for maximum use.  I knew what a gag meant, and this behemoth knew it would be needed.

He leaned in close and said, "Brace yourself.  No lube but what's in you, and you know what that means me going in.  We're going to bounce you down on my cock all the way just to see how much more we can prep that ass of yours.  You'll need that jock of mine; use it but keep your mouth closed by clamping down on your teeth 'til they hurt.  Lock your jaws closed tight.  I'm going to bend down and then you back your hole up to my tip.  Settle your hole on good so it goes straight in.  NO PULLING OFF.  You do and I'll ram in your ass balls deep in one shove; you don't want that.  My hands are going to be on the wall behind me to hold me up.  That's where the bouncing on comes in.  When I say 'bounce', you raise up just a little then drop your ass down, and I'll push my cock up.  We're going to tear your ass up but then we'll have some real fun.  Okay?"

I shook my head yes and revelled at the thought of this entry and fuck.  I was certain that this was going to be extremely painful but would be worth every nerve ending sent into sensory overload.  I began to clamp my teeth together as the sweat began gathering on my skin in anticipation.  My fucker positioned himself as I adjusted myself to match his position.  I finally took my right hand off the wall reaching behind me guiding my ass downward the last few inches until I felt his cock.  I matched up the two making them come together as directed as I repositioned myself to be sure that his now fully stiffened cock was pointing directly at my ass hole so that there would be a direct entrance once the sphincter was breached.  I thought about my earlier fuck and hoped that would make this entrance at least somewhat easier though I quietly doubted it.  I moved my hand back to the wall.

"Ready?"

I took a deep breath and shook my head yes.

"Okay.  On three, bounce.  One . . . two . . . three!"

I knew that until I was firmly seated on his cock or at minimum the head of his cock this first bounce was the most risky since if I raised up too much the chance of a misalignment of his cock head to my ass hole would result in a huge jolt of pain.  That thought both excited and terrified me.  But, almost instinctively I raised upwards just enough because I never lost the physical touch of his cock head and downward I plunged my ass in a short jabbing motion.  At the exact same time of my plummet down, my booth mate began an upward jab.  The result was we impaled my ass onto his cock about a couple of inches made possible by the beautiful hood which had easily slid backwards once it had been forced in my hole despite having no lube.  Oh, yes, to be sure there was resistance but downward and upward pressure prevailed.

I can not describe the delicious pain which triggered an automatic reflex to scream to match the screaming my ass was doing signalled by my sphincter tightening around his behemoth much as a python constricting a prey.  I held steady in place not removing myself but enduring--and loving--every scream that I made in my throat keeping my mouth clamped shut and lips seemingly sealed with glue.  As we rested, the stars began to fade, and I began to relax.  I heard quiet chuckling behind me as most of the stars disappeared.

"Good man.  On three, bounce.  One . . . two . . . three!"

Once more I rose up more confident this time reaching my maximum height as I realized that I was pulling his cock skin taut and then plunged downward once more.  He once more at the same moment made his upward thrust as I dropped down.  Another two inches or so impaled.  Again the pain, clamping my teeth and screaming.  Again, tensing my body.  But not pulling off this beginning of a fuck.  It was now as my screaming halted that I realized I knew how high I could go before dropping down.  I also realized that as he was behind watching.  He saw my raising up and knew the split second moment that I had reached my uppermost limit.  He had super perception to begin his upper thrust instantaneously before my downward plunge so that we would maximize our effort of impaling my ass onto his cock.  The man was a genius!

"Good man.  Going great.  Looks like your ass could take a champagne bottle now." 

I thought, "You mean it isn't?"

"Once more.  This time with some gusto.  Let's see if we can set a record for how much goes in that ass of yours.  You ready?"  I shook my head yes and physically adjusted myself on the wall and in my stance.  "Okay.  On three, bounce.  One . . . two . . . three!"

For the third time, I lifted myself upwards and made an extra effort pulling myself upwards off his cock.  As I hovered over him, I knew he was watching me and from an unknown source I released a low sustained grunt at the end of which I pushed upwards on the wall as I rammed my ass downwards as hard as I could considering my physical position.  True to form, this man was watching me and listening to me and knew the signs of when I was going to explode down onto his cock.  He met me with his upward thrust sending another three inches into my ass and sending me all through the same wonderful contortions that had visited me twice before.  For the third time, I was resplendent with pain and lust quieting to acceptance in shorter time than previously incurred.  This time though my nerve endings were beginning to become accustomed to such behavior.

Despite injecting fifty percent more in my ass this attempt the return was not the same as the first two and the recovery was faster.  My brain was letting go and accepting my fate . . . and deep lustful desire to be full impaled on this beautiful man.  My soon to be fucker was in tune to my recovery and was ready himself.

"Okay.  Almost done.  Make this the best one yet.  Drive that ass down hard!  Let's get this connection made.  I got babies to make with you.  On three, bounce.  One . . . two . . . three!"

I obediently complied pulling myself upward stretching as I could despite my legs and thighs now cramping from the exaggerated position they had been in for such a long time but the pain they generated was insignificant and immaterial because of the payoff I was going to get.  I drove myself in a frenzied backwards and down motion feeling just a slight moment before the release of the strain I felt at my ass hole when the upward pressure was relieved by my fucker's beginning upward thrust with equal speed and determination.

There was no time now for the silly pain that had plagued me before.  This was it.  I was fully impaled on his cock which had grown and fully stiffened during our foreplay.  We had heard my ass hit his bare crotch area and we both felt the skin of the other.  He grunted deeply as I at the exact same moment released a guttural moan of completion satisfied in what we had just done. 

I felt him moving as he began walking up the wall with his forearms and hands.  I moved forward a slight bit to give him room for rising to his full height once more.  His rough gouged working hands once more attached themselves to me.  His right hand held my right hip as his left hand took my left shoulder in its clutches.  We each shuffled around on the floor adjusting ourselves for comfort.  He leaned over my back coming close to the back of my head.

"Didn't think you'd make it.  Glad you did; I know you're glad too.  He-he!  Now, gonna lay some big black prime pipe in there and make lots of room for Daddy's baby making juice.  Knock you up good.  Bet your jaws hurt the way you clamped down on your teeth.  I heard all that but you're damn good and fine." he said in my ear pulling his body upright as he finished.  "Hang on, bitch.  This ride is just starting."

With that last comment, I felt his now fully inflated black cock yanked from its sheath--my ass--and shoved back in all the way in less than a half second and the action repeated at least twice more before my brain processed fully the pain signals it was receiving.  He continued on with his Indy race car piston fucking as I doubled my fists and stiffened into rigor mortis body mode throttling my own lung induced screams once more as I clamped harder still my teeth fully shut salivating all over his now soaked jock which was still stuffed in my mouth prohibiting the outward burst of my emotions as I squeezed closed my eyes creating an entire new universe of stars seen only by me as I passed into a dark place of sheer joy and elation.

What seemed like days of his rough calloused workman's hands holding onto my left shoulder and right hip as his blood engorged now shiny black cock invaded and escaped my ass left my mind to fly at supersonic speed in its race through all the emotions of extreme life threatening pain that mixed so clearly with the endorphin enhanced pleasures of feeling that massive tree trunk that was doing its job in my ass. 

I noticed finally that my rigor mortis was lessening as my sweat production leveled off allowing me to begin my steady flight of lustful delight in enjoying this fucking I was receiving.  I swallowed several times to moisten my throat.  My head began to wobble and bob.  My arms sagged a bit leaning me slightly closer to the wall I was facing.  I began a low almost indistinguishable guttural moan and gasp as my mind took charge fully focusing on my fucker and the job he was doing.  I stiffened my resolve to meet every inward thrust from this man.

Hearing my sounds of approval and acceptance spurred my fucker on.  He now grabbed me by both hips and drove his hardened black cock in and out of my ass as he had been doing non-stop from when he had begun.  As soon as he had grabbed both my hips, I adjusted my hands on the wall and braced myself for his further invasions.  I continued my deep throated groans giving assent to his fucking as he pummelled my hole giving great pleasure to both of us.  I finally had the tempo of his in and out and began a slight backward thrust shoving my ass onto his forward marching cock time after time after time.  Neither of us would be deterred.

"Only . . . a . . . brief . . . look . . . at . . . you . . . when . . . I . . . rounded . . . that . . . corner . . . but . . . knew . . . we . . . were . . . going . . . to . . . get . . . a . . . booth . . . together . . . and . . . fuck," he said as he punched his cock repeatedly in my ass as if each entry were an exclamation mark for each word.  "Didn't . . . think . . . you . . . were . . . up . . . to . . . the . . . fun . . . but . . .  you . . . proved . . . you're . . . a . . . hot . . . piece . . . of . . . ass . . . to . . . breed.  By now his fucking had somewhat slowed a bit but was still delicious.  He now was in a slower mode but one that emphasized the inward thrust as if he were punctuating his now growing urgency to complete his mission.

Slower still his fucking motions became noticeable until at last he would pull his cock fully out of my ass until just the bare tip of his now naked cock head was still inside me.  I could now feel the extra skin that belonged over his cock head easily sliding along inside me with each of his punctuated fucking motions.  Still slower he fucked but with each inward slam the thrust became more vicious, hard, and deeper until I was sure that I would be bruised.  I also realized that surely all of his foreplay with his two fingers had done their work and by now I was at least oozing blood into my intestine mixing with created fuck juices and pre-cum.  I didn't mind as long as he was satisfied.

Then, he pulled his cock to the edge of my hole and stopped.  I heard and felt him breathing heavily.  I could tell he was as wet as I was with his own sweat but I was also on the receiving end of his as it dripped off him onto me.  Better still:  I would take all his body fluids.  He then doubled his grip on my hips and slammed into me the hardest he had done pushing me off balance.  He continued this imbalance and shoved me against the wall flat as he moved up behind me raising his hands up to mine which were now stretched upwards on the wall.  We stood there connected by his now spitting cock.  I felt him unleashing a torrent of his self-confessed poisoned DNA into my ass, and I relished each deposit made.

I moved my right hand to my mouth pulling his jock from my mouth as my tongue pushed from inside.  As soon as it was fully removed, I said quietly to him, "Thank you; thank you; thank you.  Fill my ass up with that poison of yours so that it can become a part of me.  Mark me and make me yours.  Feed me your manna.  Pump me full."

We stayed in this position for quite some time cooling off as well as coming down from our highs as indeed his cock continued to fill my ass with his baby making fluid.  I heard his heavy breathing which matched my own.  We came down from the high-pitched fuck that we had just gone through and allowed for all the slow swimmers to get as far as possible through his now not so hard black cock.  Eventually, he pulled our hands down from the upper part of the wall but remained pressed up against me.  Neither of us wanted to separate.  But separate we did. 

I bent over deeply once we had stepped away from the wall so that he had the best position of removing his cock.  As the head reached my ass hole, he stopped, and I tensed my sphincter.  He gently pulled the remainder of his cock out of my ass with a definite "splat" sound hitting the floor.  We knew that sound and knew what it meant.

"Don't move," he said.  I felt him quickly kneeling and watched upside down as he scooped up the blob of pinkish liquid.  I got down on my hands and knees and waited.  I felt his fingers that I had seen with this liquid near my hole and felt them push easily inside me.  He fingered my hole several times pulling it free at last.  I quickly turned around grasping his hand and sucked his fingers clean until he removed them from my mouth.  I turned to his cock and began ministering to it licking and sucking it as clean as possible.  I knew my mouth was going to be a mess . . . and it was.  But, he pulled me up from the floor and began licking my face.  This turned into kissing and we shared deep tongue entangling kisses as we prepared to go our separate ways.

"I'd like to get your number and will give you mine if you fuck more than once," he said.

"Just give me some paper and a pen or pencil.  Oh, right.  I don't think either of us has that here.  But, I do in my car.  And, I for sure want to fuck with you more." I replied.  I knew I didn't have but the one personal card on me.

We dressed in silence and walked slowly out of the ABS.  At my car, we got in, and I got a pad and pen that I always have.  I quickly wrote my name, address, and phone number on the top sheet tearing it off and handing it to him along with the note pad.  He wrote his name and number returning the pad and pen to me.  I tore off the page putting it in my wallet.  We sat there a moment.

"I am serious about wanting to fuck you some more," he said.  "You like to be fucked as much as I like to fuck, and you can take it.  Most guys can't take more than one load from me because of the pain, but you took three."

I stared at him.  "What do you mean I took three?  You only shot one load in my ass or are you counting when you were finger fucking me?"  I laughed.

"You got three loads of cum from me.  I don't stop fucking on the first two loads, and they aren't easy to detect when I deliver them.  Most guys usually get one out of me but because of how I fuck they can't take the pain, so, I have to find a couple more guys to fuck.  I have trouble stopping at just one load." he said.

"Any time you want to fuck, call me.  Here, let me put my work number on there as well.  I am serious about our fucking again.  But, next time, how about at my house?  We'll have some privacy and a lot more comfort.  Although I do love the sleazy side of things.  And, I can not believe you pumped three loads in my ass.  Although it does explain why I feel so slick," I offered.

"I'll give you a call this weekend if you are up for it," he said grinning.

"If I'm not, I'll have some rope ready for you.  Pump those three and more in me."

We both laughed.  He opened the door and moved out.  He winked at me, closed the door, and strode off to another part of the parking lot.  I started my car, backed out of my space, and headed my car to the road and home.  He pulled out onto the highway behind me.  He followed me over the bridge and continued on south on I-65.  I merged onto Watterson, and he continued south.  I mentally reviewed my visit to Theatre X and decided it was a definite trip worth making.  Perhaps I had only run into a dry spell when I stopped going.  I may have to return there and be more patient.

So, to bed I went when I got home.  I had a plumber to deal with in the morning and had to get to work when the plumber was finished.  I was a happily fucked man but wished quietly that I had invited him home with me.  I could sure use a good cock in my ass for a nightcap.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 26
  • Thanks 1

PART 2

The next morning I rose as usual.  Waiting for any workman is not easily done for anyone.  I got the obligatory call announcing the tech was on his way.  (Tech?  I thought I called a plumber?)  I poured myself another cup of coffee and patiently waited thinking back to the night before.

I was taking a sip of coffee when the van pulled slowly up to the front of the house.  The driver turned in and pulled to the front edge of the house.  I could see him calling his office announcing his arrival.  He got out and headed around the front of the van.  I had walked to the side door by this time and opened it.  I stepped outside and closed the inner door assessing this plumber.

He was neatly dressed in company uniform.  He stood about my height (5' 10"), looked on the lean side as there wasn't any indication of dunlap (belly dunlapped over the belt) disease, short cut hair, clean shaven, and looked the part of a plumber.  Still, he was attractive I thought.  Since he worked with his hands, I looked for but did not expect to find a wedding band which my glance proved correct.

"Morning.  Do you want to see the basement where the back up water is entering the house or the clean out trap first?" I asked.

"Good morning.  Inside first," he replied.

"I'm the tenant but the landlord said your company has a contract with him, and I was to explain what the problem was," I offered to explain my exact position here.

"Yeah.  We do all his work for him.  It's a first for this place though," he replied as he moved toward me.

I had put my Elkhound in my bedroom.  She was not happy.  We proceeded to the basement where he saw the remnants of an obvious back up of water from the floor drain.  At least the smell had somewhat abated by this time.  I had done nothing to clean the floor yet.  I wanted the plumber, uh, tech, to see exactly what had happened.

"Didn't spread too far.  You're lucky," he said.

"Right, but from the distance of the pool and the backwash water going beyond that to the blockage and then back to here it is a quantity of water nevertheless," I put in.

"Oh.  Right."

"So, now, getting rid of the blockage which I believe are tree roots is the issue," I continued.  "I am guessing that this will be the need for the auger to cut away the roots to clear the path for the line."

"Yeah.  It's going to take awhile though I'm guessing.  When was the last time you had a blockage in the line?" he asked.

"Never since I've lived here.  The owner might know otherwise," I responded.  We began heading upstairs.  I continued, "Roots in a sewer line are bad; I know that.  I've had some bad roots of my own but life goes on.  Of course, when my sewer line gets blocked it has been the vast majority of time a good thing."  I said this as we climbed the steps with me in the lead and him following.  I didn't have to look at him that way but dropped the subtle hint.  I wondered how he would react or if he would react.  I was on very delicate footing here.  We continued outside to the backyard where the clean out was located.

"Oh!  You've got a paradise back here," he said as we entered the fenced backyard which contained the two decks, landscaping, pool, and 65 banana trees all at different stages of growth.  I love banana trees filling a backyard and this backyard was what I saw being the place to have all these trees in this setting.  I knew I could convert this backyard into Florida north.  "And, it's all private with that fence."

"I like privacy so that I can be outdoors and enjoy myself," I told him as we had stopped to look.  "If you're interested, look around.  Once I back my car into the garage and lower the door, I'm on my own as are any guests I might have.  It's seclusion at its best.  The privacy fence on this part of the yard is double thick.  There is an original layer of 6-foot boards with a second layer of cedar boards that overlap the gaps.  It's a solid wall of wood so that there can be no prying eyes.  I got the landlord to agree to my adding the second layer at my cost.  I played it up as being cedar boards which would last longer.  But, my personal reason was for absolute privacy."

He walked around the pool looking.  He made a detailed inspection of the layout which I could tell he truly liked.  "You definitely have privacy here," he almost whispered as he neared me.  "I bet if these trees and fences could talk. . . ."  He laughed and looked away.

"I've made sure they can't talk; I've had the vocal cords snipped.  Like Vegas, what happens here, stays here," I said.  "No one knows what goes on in here but me and whoever else is in here with me."  I said quietly making my point.  "But, let me show you the clean out.  Those bad roots need to go."

We moved down the sidewalk to the clean out.  "I'll leave you to it.  If you need anything, just ring the doorbell on the side door."

I departed to go back in the house.  He followed me around front where he began unloading his equipment.  I went to do some work I needed to do and to wait to hear from him that the plug was removed.  I expected it would take quite some time if there was as big a blockage as I suspected.

Time passed, and I kept busy.  I heard the doorbell and went to the door opening it.  My girl also heard the door bell, and she sounded the alarm as well as announcing that she meant business as far as whoever it was wanting to come in.  She was not having any of that.

"It's not working.  I'm not sure what is blocking the line but I'm not getting much out but can't get my auger to budge.  If you would, I'd like to show you where I think the problem is."

"Sure," I said and followed him this time to the back yard.  I closed the gate behind us.  We walked on to the clean out where the snake was still inserted.  "Well, that looks erotic; big ol' steel hard piece of tubing running into a big gaping hole."

He stopped and looked at the clean out and then at me.  I stood still looking at him with I knew my eyes glistening because of what I had just said.  He continued a back and forth look between the snake and me.  "The blockage I believe is back here."  He turned and continued back behind the garage.  I followed.

"About in here is where I think the blockage is judging by how much I've run through the line.  It's really big, and I'm not having much luck with it," he said.

"Yes, I bet it is big.  With the neighbor's peach tree there, I'm sure the roots have taken a toll," I responded. "Sometimes big is good but this time it's not so welcome.  Big roots can be troublesome to some."

He looked at me again.  We stood looking at each other assessing the situation.  "You know, big roots need to come out.  And, getting them out sometimes requires help.  You ever helped getting a big root out?"  He stood there looking at me.

I took the bait and went for it.  "Yes, I've helped getting big ones out.  Small roots, medium size roots, but best of all, getting a big root out is what I like doing best.  Big ones are a lot better . . . to get out . . . or in."

We stood looking at each other once more.  Who would now make the first move?  It was a contest to see who was going to cross that line first.  I was sure he was hesitating just in case I was naive in what I had been saying and that my talk was all about plumbing issues.  I needed to be sure in the same vein that he was now talking about sex as I had been.

He started to grin.  I followed suit.  His right hand now slowly moved upward to his fly.  Observed peripherally by me so that there was still time for him to back track.  Always leave a way out for a man.  His other hand joined in the area of the front of his pants uniform.  He grasped the metal pull on his zipper and slowly began pulling it downward.  I stepped forward and neared him.  "You need help with that I believe."  I replaced his fingers on the metal pull with mine finishing the job of unzipping his pants.  I placed the palm of my hand on the front of his uniform pants and said, "I think that's a start at helping but believe we might want to get out of this sun for any other help.  How about we step into the garage for an even better helpful area?"

He followed me to the side door which we entered.  I closed the door to keep in the air conditioning.  He looked around and looked at me once more.  I stepped over to the hangers as did he.  I pulled my shirt off and hung it on a hanger.  I pulled off my boots and socks placing them out of the way.  Last, I removed my pants hanging them on another hanger.  As I had been disrobing, he had followed my lead.  We both now were naked and for the first time faced each other.  It was obvious we both were in a state of anxious anticipation as we both had cocks that were filling with desire.

I knelt in from of him getting to see and to handle his now filling dark brown cock.  I thought how lucky I was.  Here I was about to get my second black man's cock in less than a day.  I wondered if my luck was turning in this city.  My mouth opened and slid down on this cock swallowing it the entire 7 inches that it had to be.  I guessed it to be 7 as that what generally fits in my mouth comfortably as did his.  I began the out and in drive holding his cock in my mouth as I generated as much spit as I could.  I wanted this man's cock soaked.

Minutes passed as his cock was stimulated causing it to grow a bit and definitely harden fully.  He was a mouthful but not one that was overly so.  He stood there patiently as I sucked on his cock and began fondling his kinky haired ball sac.  I mashed my nose into his pubic hairs and loved each time that happened.  I held the back of his knees for support finally when I heard him begin to grunt and moan.  He was reaching his end.  I had a decision to make:  mouth or ass?  Did I dare offer?  It might put him off and ruin what I had going.  But, he had totally stripped.  A man wanting only a blow job doesn't usually totally strip.

I found myself pulling off his cock much to his consternation I could tell.  "Oh, man!  I was almost ready to bust a nutt!  Don't stop now," he pleaded with me his eyes wide.

"You can bust your nutt but I need you to do that in my ass.  Okay?  Please, just shove your cock in my ass and let go," I said still kneeling.

"No condom?  Man, that ain't safe!  Just suck it out of me," he said.

"No.  Nutt in my ass.  Now."  I crawled over to the padded rug I had on half the garage and got on all fours.  "Come on.  Shove that hard cock of yours ready to go in my ass and let go."

He hesitated momentarily but relented.  He took the six steps to where I was and knelt behind me.  I felt him guide his cock to my ass and touch home with the tip of his cock.  He placed both hands on my hips and gripped me.  They reminded me of my behemoth from last night:  His hands were also a working man's hands and were marked with calluses and rough areas.  I felt a pressure at my hole and began pushing outwards to allow for easier entry.  I knew without any lube in addition to how quickly spit dries this would be a not so smooth entry.  He pushed on though.

"Yeah, man.  Shove that big snake in my hole.  Bottom out on your first go.  Drive it in me and fuck me, man," I said aloud and demanding.

I felt his hands grip a bit harder followed by his lurch forward driving as hard as he could.  Full length he went just as he had been told.  All the way; bottomed out; fully inserted.  That's what this called for.  He never hesitated once he was in and began pumping my ass.  I could feel his prickly pubic hair as he drove in me.  Yet, that feeling was only fleeting because as soon as he hit bottom he was on his way out of me until his cock head was barely inside me.  Repeatedly he drove in and out of my ass as I began rolling my head from side to side and moaning gently enjoying this fucking.

"Fuck yeah, man.  Layin' my big black pipe in that sewer of yours.  Gonna show you a good root.  You gonna need this plumber again to lay some more pipe.  Gonna make my own slime in that sewer of yours.  You like that don't you?  Yeah, man.  You need this big black plumber laying pipe in your sewer and pumpin' his own sludge in there.  You gonna get it, man.  YEAH, you gonna get that sludge of mine sliming your lining.  DAMN!  FUCK!" he yelled at last and began pumping my ass full of his cum.

My plumber had slammed his cock as far into my ass as he could and had grabbed my hips and held them vise-like.  His growls, moans, tremens, and groans told me he was in a paroxysm of delight and enjoyment.  No doubt this was an unexpected treat for him--and me--that would make the rest of his day slip by but with a smile on his face.  I knew I would have a smile on mine.

As usual, the delivery all too soon began to slow.  My plumber began to breathe easier and to relax a bit considering where we were.  I had made the garage at least as comfortable as possible and used it for an absolute get away from everything.  When I felt like a hermit, I retreated to it to meditate and reflect.  This was a first for my hideaway.  I hoped it wouldn't be the last.

"Man, I've never had a job like this one.  I could enjoy my work if I had customers like you every day," he said.  "Damn, man.  You had me worked up good, and I was about to nutt.  Never thought this would have happened today or with you.  And, then, you offer for me to ride you and nutt without a condom.  Damn, hot.  Just the way I like to nutt."

"Well, you make sure you keep my name and address.  I'll give you my work number, too, before you leave.  Anytime you feel the need to nutt, you let me know.  I'll put out the welcome mat for you and your good root," I said.  "I'm always willing to take on any man who will ride me bareback and make a deposit.  I never turn down a fuck from any man."

We were still joined through my ass as we had this exchange at the end of which I felt a slow withdrawal of his cock from my ass.  It was for the best.  I had given him an incentive now to get the sewer line unclogged and to return for some future fucking.  When I felt his cock drop out of my ass, I rose quickly and turned around.  I took his cock into my hand and then lowered my head to suck it into my mouth once more.  I washed it thoroughly.  I wanted to be sure to leave him in a better position than I had met him.

We stood up finally and hugged.  We walked over and began dressing again for the day.  I was going to be unhappy to go to work but at least I'd have a smile to make it through the day.

"I'm going to call the office and get another tech over here.  I can't get the auger I have to work on those roots.  There's one that's bigger and heavy duty that's really needed.  So, I'll have the office to have one of the tech's who has one on his van to stop by and help me.  I'll keep trying until he gets here though," my tech told me.

"That's fine.  I've got some work in the house I can do.  Let me know if you need anything.  And, if you want before you leave, you can lay some more pipe.  You know you want to."  I baited him.  "Oh, and my name is Bill.  I believe that after you fucking me we should at least have a name for each other."

Without hesitating, he said, "Deal on that pipe, Bill.  I'm Aren."

I returned to the house and began doing some more light cleaning and paperwork that I had put off doing.  I also called work and let them know that the problem was taking longer than anticipated but that another plumber was coming to help.  I'd keep them aware of what was going on.  I asked if there were any issues and was told none as yet.  There were no issues here either.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 21

PART 3

I finally finished all the house cleaning I felt like doing and perused through the paperwork  I sorted through the papers stacking them into separate piles:  bills to pay; correspondence; perceived trash advertisements; tax documents; and assorted other.  I thought I'd go look to see how things were going on the tree roots . . . and smiled slightly.  What a morning.  Well, what a night before and then this morning.

Coming to this city--Lousyville I called it now--was in a huge way a mistake that I would not make ever again.  Chicago is where I belonged and yearned to be.  The men there be they residents or visitors were of a mind that sex was a necessity of life.  There was no shortage of men available or opportunity to avail my mouth and ass of those men.  I had found a home that satisfied my wanton lust and sexual addiction carried to an extreme as I enjoyed. 

Lousyville had initially been a subdued and somewhat satisfactory place to find men who enjoyed sex the way I enjoyed sex which was with the barest of all cocks that first were inserted into my mouth and in the same bareness though a bit wetter shoved into my ass.  Bars in the city were the slowest of places to find men to fuck me.  But, soon enough I found several ABS especially one across the Ohio River separating Kenfuckless--it goes with Lousyville--and Indiana.  I found Theater X to be a place where there were several peep booths with glory holes that accommodated anonymous sex.  I preferred it to the other ABS though I did occasionally visit others I mostly went across the river.  Then, in a very short time, that petered out.  I have no clue why.  This left me in a state of missing man sex which ended with me thinking of myself as a hermit monk who had taken a vow of chastity.  How low I had sunk.

Most arrangements or online hook up appointments never materialized as I was the only one who appeared at the appointed spot.  Whatever.  Repeated trips of this nature leaves one with a very bad taste for a city and its residents.  Don't get me started on this population of men here.  And, no, nothing that I have said indicates my true feelings about this place despite what you may have read so far.

Then, last night making that trip back to Theater X and having had a very good time momentarily and briefly had changed my opinion of this place.  Now, having a very helpful plumber to ease my burdens makes this place almost pleasant.  Maybe my course lay in getting workmen here.  No, I had not lost sight of what the plumber was here to do, and I was sure he would clear the blockage in the house's sewer line.  And, to that project, I needed to check on his progress.

I went out the back door and heard voices.  I noticed the backyard gate was open and presumed that the additional plumber with the tool for heavy duty grinding had arrived and was in discussion with my plumber.  I crossed the deck onto the lower deck and finally onto the sidewalk.  My banana trees were in full leaf and draped their huge leaves down over the sidewalk to the garage and clean out spot.  I continued on seeing my plumber as well as the new plumber standing at the clean out.  I heard them discussing who would stay and do the work and who would continue on with other calls.  It was at this point I reached them.

"Well, I'm hoping that you have the right tool for clearing out those roots so that the sewer no longer backs up into my basement," I said as I arrived at the two.

The tall newcomer had his back to me.  He took a step to the left and turned to look at me as my plumber came into view behind him.  I stopped dead in my tracks.  It was my charcoal black man from Theater X from last night.

"You!?" I said with I'm sure a bit of animation in my voice.

He stood there staring not knowing what to say.  He looked at his co-worker and then to me again.  He was very uncomfortable I could tell.  I needed to diffuse the situation and quickly.

"Oh.  I'm sorry.  You aren't who I thought you were," I offered up.  "I just came out to see how things were going.  I am not staying to be in your way.  If you need anything, I will leave the back door unlocked.  Just open it and give me a yell.  I'll be in clearing my desk."  I went back in the house leaving the back door pushed to but not closed.

On my way back, I hoped that I had made a sufficient recovery.  Some men get testy about other men knowing that they fuck men.  I did not know how these two fit into that scheme and did not want to "out" either or both of them to the other if both were on the DL.  Never let out such secrets; it's not good form and will totally ruin a fuck bud relationship.  I hoped I had not ruined my relationship with both of these wonderful fucks.

I went inside and began my paper shuffling pissed at myself.  I stayed at it for 30 minutes or more until my girl jumped up and growled loudly and deeply.  I heard from the back door Aren's voice announcing that my presence was needed that a problem had come up that I needed to know about.  My heart sank.  Sewer line collapse?  Locked up the bore head and couldn't retract it?  Additional cutting head wasn't working requiring now digging up the place?  I was not looking forward to this problem but headed outside.

Once more I approached the clean out with both of the men standing with their backs to me.  I observed the snake still inserted in the clean out.  Which had happened:  collapse?  entangled?  not cutting?

"Okay.  What is the problem with the sewer?" I asked as I reached the two.

"Nothing with the sewer," Aren said as the two of the stepped across the clean out turning to face me.  "Just needed to let you know that the problem we got is we need to lay some more pipe in your ass."

They turned to face me and both were grinning like Cheshire cats.  Both of them had their beautiful black cocks out of their work pants and pumped up to full measure.  Indeed, in a flash, I knew that for sure they both were going to lay some more pipe in my ass and flood me good with their goo.  I stopped immediately taking it all in and looked at each in the face.  They no doubt had finally talked.  I didn't care how it came up just that what each had done to and with me had been discussed and both were now going to fuck my ass full again.  That's all that I cared about and most likely all that they cared about.

I turned my back to them and began walking away as I unbuttoned my shirt as fast as possible pulling it out of my pants as I walked.  At the head of the sidewalk, I turned once more facing them tossing my shirt onto the lower deck rail top.  I pulled off my boots and socks, undid my belt, unsnapped my dress pants pulling the zipper down quickly, and finally pulled off my pants tossing them, too, onto the lower deck rail.  As I had done my strip, I watched the two of them.

When I had turned my back on them and walked away, no doubt they thought I was rejecting the idea of a 3-way until I stopped and stripped for them to see although barely see.  Both realized I was merely moving to a different location and stripping, they began up the sidewalk removing their shirts.  We three moved on to the upper deck where I took a couple of lounge chair cushions and tossed them on the deck.  The two of them had by this time removed all of their clothes tossing them onto deck chairs.

I positioned myself at the top edge of one of the cushions.  I let them decide who would go where.  Soon enough, Aren took the few steps to arrive at my ass.  He knelt behind me as Gerrard--my man from Theater X--settled down on the other cushion.  Nothing needed be said.  I was going to suck one of them while the other fucked me.  We all knew that once Aren had nutted in my ass, he would swap places and have his cock sucked clean of the freshly deposited cum load from his nuts and fuck juices produced by his fucking.  And, my fucker from Theater X would find his cock sliding once more into my ass where he would fuck me with the same excellence he had last night.  I fleetingly thought that there was no way I was going to work.

I lowered my head onto a now semi-flaccid black cock that had a familiar taste to it.  My mouth stretched open and engulfed as much as I could savoring the flavor once more.  My taste buds sought recognition of any remnants from last night's fun but found none.  A loss for them and me.  But, they would once more taste that nectar again.

Aren had settled behind me finally leaning down and spitting a couple of times on my ass.  I continued to suck on Gerrard as I felt Aren's cock line itself up at my hole.  As I bottomed out on Gerrard's dick, Aren said, "Brace yourself, man.  Going balls deep and not stopping for any niceties."  I held my full mouth still preparing for what was going to happen.  Aren timed it perfectly giving me the time to move my teeth further away from the cock I was sucking.

Balls deep he went splitting my hole open with some but no real resistance.  I winced a little and confess to a slight jump as his pelvis slammed into my ass cheeks.  True to his word, Aren began an instantaneous fucking of my ass.  Looking back I suppose it was the thought of his fucking me before and nutting in my ass, fucking me now in the broad daylight on the deck, and watching me suck on a colleague's cock that drove him into such a fucking frenzy that he obviously was enjoying . . . as was I.

No niceties is how he put it.  An odd expression I thought for a plumber.  But, Aren knew what it meant as he pounded my ass with his fully hard cock.  Perhaps even he was trying to show off to his colleague that he could pound a white man's ass and make him moan in appreciation.  I began to feel the tip of his cock hitting my prostate which sent tingling excitement signals up to my brain and back to my own balls and cock.  I could feel my balls rolling around in the somewhat expanding sac as my cock began a slow rolling around motion as it dripped more and more pre-cum from this fucking.  Instinctively, a moan of absolute lust, desire, and pleasure escaped my throat but was throttled in full aural acknowledgement by my lips so securely wrapped tightly around the giant cock I was sucking.  Both men had heard me though even if it was faint.

"Yeah, man.  Fuck his ass good.  Prime it up in there for me.  He likes it just like you're doing it.  Slam  your dick in there as hard as you can.  Push his guts around with your big black dick.  He knows you; he's had you before.  He's had me before and going to get me again.  He likes big black dick in his ass and mouth, and he's going to get a big fucking today," Gerrard said so that Aren and I could hear him.  His words were an aphrodisiac to me and spurred Aren on to pounding my ass even harder making it difficult to continue my up and down movement on Gerrard's dick as I was being bounced forward and backward from Aren's slamming into my ass.

"Damn!  Fuck!" we heard Aren say.  "Yeah.  Oh, fucking yeah! AHHHHHHHHHHH!"  Aren slammed full force into my ass and began pumping his load of ball batter into my ass.  With each discharge of his baby making goo, I felt his cock swell bigger and fire the salvo as deeply as the tip of his cock was buried in my ass.  "Damn!  Shit!"  He continued depositing his DNA into my ass as I now hurriedly began sucking on Gerrard's beautifully big cock.  I wanted him fully primed and ready to replace Aren when the time was right.  Aren still was not finished. 

Aren had been hesitant the first time about fucking me bareback but had no hesitancy this time.  He had no hesitancy even in front of his colleague dropping a load in my ass.  His sweat dropped on my ass attesting to his work and how deeply he had gone in his own self to pull up this sheer lustful attack on my ass.  Aren was going to be smiling definitely the rest of the day.

Aren's grip on my hips eased up as the number and rapidness of volleys began subsiding.  Fewer and less explosive volleys continued until at last there was only a slight twitching in my ass.  More sweat dropped onto my ass from Aren but that, too, lessened.  I slowed my bobbing up and down on Gerrard's cock not wanting to set his cock off in an explosive burst of cum lobbing in my mouth though I truly doubt that I could have done that without his willingness.  Slowly and almost unwillingly, Aren began withdrawing his cock from my ass; I raised my mouth up off Gerrard's cock and released it. 

As Gerrard scooted out from beneath me and stood, Aren finally pulled the rest of his cock from my ass.  I immediately flipped around on the cushion and engulfed his entire cock in my mouth going pelvis deep in my mouth as he had gone balls deep in my ass.  Once I had his cock inserted, I gently began nursing it tasting all the goo and fuck juices that he had produced.  I knew that I could never get enough of this taste after having such a wonderful fucking.  I cleaned and polished his now almost limp dick.

While nursing and cleaning Aren's cock, I felt at my ass opening a rough calloused finger insert itself fully.  I could tell that it was a middle finger and of course had to belong to Gerrard.  I tightened my sphincter on it but that action did nothing to suppress his fucking me with that finger of his.  The more I cleaned Aren's cock the more I got finger fucked and loved it.

"You got three in there from me last night and got two in there so far today from Aren.  We all know you like big black dick.  We done talked, Aren and me.  We got you figured out and just wanting to know for sure.  Keep cleaning on that dick of his and answer me.  Moan for yes; squeeze on my finger for no." Gerrard quietly directed me.  I moaned in acceptance.

"You like big black dick."  I moaned.

"You take any big black dick up your ass to nutt."  I moaned.

"You get fucked raw only."  I moaned.

"You poz."  I moaned.

"I told Aren you were but wanted to hear it.  Talked a lot.  Glad we both met you and got us out on each other.  You cool, and we know it.  Feeding you poz loads big hit for us.  You taking them big hit, too.  You cool taking poz loads from us?"  I moaned deeply.

"Good.  Making room for them then."  Gerrard pulled his middle finger out of my ass and inserted his index and middle finger back in me.  I continued sucking on Aren's cock now from fun since my taste buds told me all remains of his fucking me had been cleaned, tasted, and swallowed by me.  Gerrard began working my insides with his two calloused rough fingers by twisting and turning them finally attacking the insides with his nails. 

He did what I call a hack and slash attack.  He scraped and rubbed the entire inside of me as far as his fingers could go and as shallow as he could making sure that the entire inside of my ass the full length of his fingers was well sliced and diced with his nails.  I knew what he was doing as did Aren.  They were going to breed me for sure though until now it had all been done without total knowledge among the three of us that we all three were HIV positive.  Now, it mattered only that we all three knew and that knowledge turned us all three on.

"You remember last night," Gerrard said.  I moaned.  "Good.  You know how you slammed down on my black cock.  Love that but not the same possible.  I'm going to slam in you just like Aren balls deep.  Not here though; too close to neighbors.  Aren says you got a spot in the garage.  We'll go there.  When I pull my fingers out, we all go.  You ready?"  I moaned.

I stopped suckling Aren's cock and pulled off just as Gerrard pulled his fingers out of my ass.  I heard Gerrard rising as I quickly began my own rising.  Wordlessly, the three of us began the quick walk to the garage.  I wanted to run but thought better of it.  Inside we went with Aren closing the door once we were all inside.

"Grab onto Aren's shoulders and hold on.  Aren grab him and hold him.  Bend down some more." Gerrard ordered.  Aren and I complied.  I felt Gerrard's cock head at my hole and knew this would not be easy despite being fucked twice already today.  Gerrard was holding his cock as he stimulated it a bit more so that it would reach full capacity.  The walk to the garage had deflated him and had dried him off.  I suspected and was proven correct that this entry was going to be dry and painful with no gag this time.  I steeled my determination to remain as quiet as possible and accept this behemoth inside my ass no matter what.

I held on to Aren's shoulders as he held me under my arm pits with his rough calloused workman's hands.  I looked up into his face, and he looked down into mine.  He knowingly grinned at me; I winked back at him and smiled briefly.  Just as I had smiled, I felt Gerrard begin lining up the tip of his cock head with my hole and begin pressing inward to hold it in position.  My pucker hole gave way a little allowing the barest of his tip in.  I lowered my head pressing my forehead onto Aren's chest to prepare for this brutal entry which I knew in the deepest of my being was going to send me into excruciating pain which I would love as would Gerrard.

"Ready?  On three:  one . . . two . . . three!"  With that "three", Gerrard rammed his cock inside my ass forcing my sphincter to slam open as he and I both knew it would spreading it so wide and so fast that there was nothing unexpected about the searing pain he was sending through my body.  He did this maneuver just like we had done last night with the only difference being he was ramming his dick in my ass instead of me bouncing downwards and impaling myself onto his fat cock.  The end result was the same though.

Sheer delight of such pain and entry of his cock in me.  I felt every inch of his Sequoia as it slid along the inside of me as if sand had been added to the mixture.  I clamped down on my teeth and pulled my lips together in spite of the natural reaction to open my mouth wide and scream.  I knew I had to fight that from happening and win that round this time and at least twice more.  My eyes filled with tears.  My body became rigid in reaction to this invasion.  The scream that had manifested itself bore out though only in my throat where it died as I pressed harder onto Aren's chest with my forehead.  No matter the pain; no matter the stars; this big charcoal black cock was going in my ass again to fulfill its destiny of nutting another three loads of what I knew were poz loads.

No sooner had I begun to relax--if one can call it that--when Gerrard once more said, "Ready?  On three:  one . . . two . . . three!"  Once again I felt Gerrard's rough workman's hands tightly holding onto my hips pulling me onto his cock as he drove his tool into my ass deeper making my insides spread out and stretch to accommodate him.  Another dry three inches or so went inside me grinding my gut and ass opening with the sand-like rasping entry.  Once more I wanted to scream but instead wondered how much pressure I was putting on my teeth and would they hold up and not crack.  I was concerned over this possibility but not willing to call a halt not that I thought doing so would do any good.

"Grab him good, Aren.  I'm going all in now and going to pound his ass.  One . . . two . . . three!"  Aren had moved his strong hands from beneath my arms to holding on to them.  I grasped Aren's shoulders and held on dearly as I felt Gerrard yank my ass toward him as he power shoved his hips forward thrusting in me the remainder of his cock length bottoming out by hitting my prostate which sent electric shocks throughout my body.  Once more I screamed in my throat but was at least glad the invasion was over.  Now, Gerrard would have his cock covered with fuck juices and cum from Aren.  The difficult part was over and the fun was going to begin.

Gerrard didn't wait but a couple of seconds as the last of my throaty scream began dying.  He began his brutal attack on my ass pummeling my prostate as he had not done the night before.  He was in a different place today which we both without having passed the words or thoughts between us knew that we both wanted to be in.  This fuck was not going to be exactly as the one last night had been.  Gerrard fucked in and out of my ass deep dicking me as if there were no tomorrow and that this was his last fuck ever.  He punched inside me from just behind the head of his dick all the way until his pelvis slapped up against my cheeks giving a head-on collision with my prostate for at least a couple of dozen rounds.

Gerrard stopped abruptly.  "Move him over to the car hood and slap him across it.  He's moving too much.  Not your fault but he won't get away so easily on that car fender."  The three of us moved across the garage where Aren released me, and I took my position on the fender stretched out across the hood of the car.  I felt Gerrard still inserted in my ass and made a quick adjustment on my stance to best suit his entry.  Wordlessly we made these minute but necessary adjustments so that Gerrard would have the most access to my ass where he planned to destroy my hole.

"Not a fucking sound.  Not a fucking sound out loud; you know what I mean.  You been good so far.  Keep it up.  You said it earlier:  You like big raw black poz dick up your ass where it can nutt.  Only one kind of white man admits that.  And, that kind of white man also likes everything else going on.  You a pain freak and dig that, too.  I'm going to tear your ass up now, and you not going to stop me, are you?" Gerrard said in a voice that I had not heard before from him but understood completely.  I moaned loudly so that there was no doubt in his comprehension as well as Aren's aural witness to my consent to all of what Gerrard had just said and was about to do to me.

Gerrard grabbed my ass lips pushing them as far apart as possible with his big rough hands.  He was truly going in for destruction and needed as much deep access as he could get.  He pushed my butt cheeks as far apart as possible and then pushed them into the car fender as he pulled out of my ass and then immediately returned inside full force.  No longer was the sand invasion an issue.  Now, Gerrard was no doubt bruising my prostate with every entry he made.  I didn't care; I moaned loudly in consent; I just hoped that my car fender held up.

More and more Gerrard fucked me in this new display of his masterful sexual appetite, skill, and ability.  More and more I felt his cock head knocking on my prostate until finally at last my prostate could stand it now more.  I began spasming my own load of cum out of my balls hitting the fender and dropping onto the floor of the garage.  I felt like I was flooding the place.  Gerrard never stopped as my ass tightened and released on his cock as I flooded the garage with my load of cum.  He had to feel and to know I was shooting my load of cum, yet he never acknowledged it nor should he have.  He was in control, and it was HIS load that mattered here.

I began moaning lightly for the ecstatically wonderful fucking I was getting from Gerrard.  The more effort he gave trying to dent my car's fender the more I moaned with ever increasing loudness so that Gerrard and Aren both knew that I consented to this type of fucking as Gerrard had set out so much earlier for my responses but also to signify that truly I was enjoying this hard physical play that was going on in my ass.  His rough calloused workmen's hands pushing open my ass cheeks felt wonderful as he deliberately steam powered his giant cock repeatedly in and out of my ass no doubt bruising my prostate.  That was fine with me as I moaned once more and rolled my head around as well for consent of what Gerrard was doing in my ass but everything that had happened so far.

All too soon--as usual for my liking--Gerrard began his punctuated drive in my ass.  He no doubt was delivering his third load in my ass as this was the same MO he had last night when he had fucked me at Theater X.  He still rammed his fully blown charcoal black cock deep in my ass with these rams holding inside me briefly so that the deposit was made.  The inward thrusts became fewer in number and held longer.  The three of us knew what was happening.  Gerrard finally made one last deep pile driving effort and held his cock deep inside me as the remnants of his ball draining activity flooded my intestine to mix with his other two loads of cum as well as the two that Aren had deposited and all the fuck juices that had been produced from my own ass.

I lay across the fender of the car and rested myself.  Gerrard stood behind me still plugging my ass.  We both needed time to recoup our senses and to regain our strength from his fucking me.  We were in no hurry.  Gerrard took his big rough hands off my butt cheeks and placed them fully on my back adjusting his legs for balance he leaned over me moving his hands up to my arms stretched across the hood as he lay on top of me.  He nestled his mouth near my ear where I heard him deeply breathing matching my lung intake.  Aren came to stand by the two of us and leaned over the fender as well.

"Bill, I don't know about Aren but I've never enjoyed a white ass as good as yours.  You're good; real good.  As long as you're in Louisville, you going to get this big ol' black dick in your ass as often as possible." Gerrard told me loud enough for Aren to hear as well.

"Gerrard's telling you the truth," Aren chipped in.  "Never had a white dude so willing to take on my dick.  Didn't know about Gerrard's but he just said so.  You'll find me climbing up in your ass as often as I can, too."

"Well, do it on your own time," a voice behind us announced.  "Get that sewer line unstopped so company can bill him.  And, from looks of things, getting it cleared will take the rest of the day."

At the first few words the three of us all jumped in shock.  Aren jumped up, Gerrard pushed up off me pulling his now flaccid dick from my ass turning to face the garage side door, and I pushed myself up off my car turning to face this unknown source of orders.  The three of us stood there staring at this intruder into our world of wanton sex.  This black man was no doubt a supervisor of some sort who had come to visit a work site to find out what the problem was that would require a second plumber, er, tech.  The four of us stood there.

"I'll get your other calls covered for both of you.  Be sure to give this customer our multiple visit discount.  He earned it no doubt.  In the future, this is all on your own time.  We got a business to run.  Oh, and to be sure of customer satisfaction, I'll be the one to get his rating of our customer service."  With that, this black man exited the garage.

Gerrard and Aren looked at each other and then me and back to each other.  They began laughing at what I presumed was an inside joke.  They had been caught with their pants down on the job instead of working.  Well, more caught with absolutely no clothes on at all by a supervisor of some sort who had somehow quietly entered the garage during our fucking.  None of us knew how much he had seen but we all realized that we had been watched for sure.  And, additional points were that he was willing to give a discount cost for the job, give Gerrard and Aren the day off to take advantage of fucking me more, and that he would show up at some point for a customer service assessment which I took to mean he was going to fuck my ass, too.

"Bill, looks like we got our work cut out for us.  Can you take off the day?" Aren asked.

"With plumbers being here all day to work, no way possible for me to go in.  Guess I'll have to call my supervisor and let him know," I responded.  "But, let's make sure any more pipe laying is done in a bit of comfort.  Either of you allergic to dogs?  I have a Norwegian Elkhound."

Both Gerrard and Aren indicated no allergy.  They said they would get the sewer line cleaned out first and then we could continue fucking if that was okay.  I told them that would give me time to call work and to bring my girl out on a lead to introduce them.  She would accept them once I told her to do so.  She's a very protective breed and defends a home and owner innately.

I went to the house picking up my clothes on the way hanging them up to air out.  I called my supervisor and explained there was no way I would be in for the day because of the plumbing issue.  Added for good measure was that a second plumber had been called in as well as a supervisor.  All true but just not all of the truth.

My girl was on edge knowing that something had happened.  She checked me out closely and sat on command.  I told her gently that everything was okay and that she was going to meet two men who were going to come inside and fuck me.  I kept going over these two points until she finally became at ease.  I stood up and walked to the back door pulling her lead off the door and slipping it over her head.  She waited for the storm door to open and trotted out.  She stopped and let out a low guttural growl now that she heard the noise at the clean out.  I told her it was okay and lead her toward my two fuckers.

We arrived at the clean out.  I introduced Lady Bugh to Gerrard and Aren who were a bit put off because of her size.  She's not huge like a Dane but isn't a lap dog either.  I told her to sit which she did, and then told her to wave hello.  Lady Bugh sat up and began slapping at the air with her right paw returning to her sit position after a half dozen "waves."  I told her to go pee then return to the back door.  I released her and off she ran behind the garage.  She darted up the side walk, ran around the pool, and up to the back door where she sat waiting for me.

"When you're done, just come on in the house through the back door.  I'll leave it open for you.  No need to put on your clothes because they will come right back off.  Of course, that is if either or both of you intend to fuck me again.  Perhaps I'm getting ahead of myself," I said to the two of them.  "Rest assured, you are safe now to be in the house as you've been introduced and are welcome with me.  But, just until you do get to know her better, Lady Bugh will not be allowed in with us."

"You're going to find we will get through this blockage in record time and be in there soon as we're done," Aren said.  "I'm not going to leave until my balls are completely dried up.  Especially since Raymond told us to finish this job."

Gerrard spoke up saying, "Bill, nothing going to keep either of us from spending the rest of this day but fucking your white ass and filling it full of our nutt juice.  I'm wanting to know just how much pain you take.  So, you go take care of whatever you need to do inside, and we'll be along soon as we're done."

• Upvote 28

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bbbearlover1

FUCK!!!!  That was incredible!  White males like this one in the story were put on the planet for Black men like me (and those in the story).  Damn.

One of the best I've read. I also like the parts about the callused hands of the two sex-heroes who put their manly fingers to good use preparing the asshole to facilitate passage of their virus into his system. Thinking of how great their dicks felt shooting-off their poz jizz inside that neg hole knocking him up adds to the turnon.

Sorry their supervisor didnt have his piece of the bottom, at least get a blowjob from him.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is the first time I've ever commented on a story because it's the first one to turn me on so fucking much. Amazing writing. Wish I was Bill. I'm in Chicago for tonight. Hopefully I can find some of his regulars to come take care of me "with the barest of all cocks". 

PS:  Please write more. I want to know what happens when Raymond comes back for the customer service assessment.