I Might Have Let Aids Cum In Me

i dont know why i did it. when i read his profile he seemed hot, right? and it said his HIV was undectable. so i thought it was safe. he was super fine. looked like one of those swimmers from the olympics. and he was packing a huge dick. i never did nothing with a poz dude before. maybe because i drank some, thats maybe why i said he could come hang.

when he got to my place, he told me that his doctor changed his meds and that his virol (sp?) load might be super high. i wish he told me that before i was already turned on and had a boner. he had a big boner. his huge boner made mine look so small. but i didnt care. i guessed i was just going to suck his dick. he put his big dick into my mouth and it felt so good. 

but i kept getting more turned on. he kept asking me like "do you want me to fuck you?" and i did but i was afraid so i said i don't know. he told me to lie on my stomach and i dont know why i did. next thing i know his tongue is in my butt and it felt so good. i didnt want him to stop. "if i fuck you now, you might get aids. are you okay with that?" he asked me.

i told him i didn't want aids. then, i felt him try to put his dick in me. "hey" i said, "i dont want aids!" but he was already pushing it inside me. i know he herd me. it was feeling good now though. and then he just told me, "im gonna fuck your ass good." it felt so good, all i could do was just say "ok." 

he started fucking me! i had an hiv dude fucking my ass! this was crazy. i told him "maybe should stop. i dont want aids." and all he said was, "does it feel good?" so i said "yes, it feels great!" he started fucking me even more deeper. it felt wonderful. "i really like that!" i said real loud like.

"oh, you dont care about aids anymore now?" he asked. i guess i was just so horny and it was feeling so good now so i told him "i dont care! fuck your aids into me!"  i didnt think he could fuck me any harder and deeper, but he did. it kinda hurt sometimes but more than that it felt awsome!!!! 

"you are liking my aids dick in you now huh?" he asked. all i could do was like clench my teeth and moan bc the pain and good feeling was so much. the pain started going away and my dick was so hard it was gonna bust. all i could think was that i was getting aids but it was a hot fuck. this guy might have aids and i like him fucking me ! my orgism was getting to close.

"im about to cum . you want it?" he asked me as he slammed dick into me.

"YES! I want aids!!!" was all i could yell. it felt amazingly!  he fucked me even more quickly and i felt wet inside. it made me cum bc it felt all so good and wet !

"You're getting aids" he whispered into my ear as he slowed down. i felt his dick jerk as he came inside me. i came too. it was insane! 

he left kinda quickly after that. i texted him "thanks for aids cum! i loved it" i hope i hear back from him soon. i had no idea getting a hiv dude to fuck me would be so hott!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 25

• 3 weeks later...

Part 2: no more poz dicks!

Remember that hiv dude? I let him fuck me. It felt super but then I regreted it quickly after that. I mean he's very hot and his dick felt so good. But I need to make smarter choices. I know I dont always make the smart choices but I try. Troy (the hiv guy) kept texting me wanting to bred me some more. So I told him I dont want any more poz dicks to fuck me. But he kept perssisting on to fuck me. He asked me if I enjoyed it the last time. I was honest and said "I really liked it!!!" when I texted him. But i also told him I was scared, right? 

Troy told me that I was gonna get hiv anyway because I liked sex with poz guys. I guess that was true. Nobody's dick ever felt better in my butthole. Man, I really wanted to feel him cum in my butt again. Like now! I tryed to ignore all his texts. I guess I gave in, though last night. He kept sending me sexy texts like "you want to beg for my aids cum again?"  and i told him to stop sending those. "please stop. you're giving me a boner!" I sent back, he explaned to me that I got a boner because i wanted to get fucked by him. that was kinda true. 

He offred to come over and just suck my dick and thats all he would do if thats all i wanted. That sounded like a good idea. I needed my boner to go away. I had so many boners thinking about troy since then. Maybe this would help, right? Neway, he came over and he sucked my dick. I had an hiv dude sucking my dick! Damn, it felt great. "you want me to fuck your ass again?" he asked me. Damn, why did he ask me that? i told him "please dont ask me that when i have a boner." and he just kept saying  things like, "u know u want it. i'll fuck my aids cum into you again and you will love it." then he sucked my dick some more.

why did he put those thoughts in my head? my boner was so tight and i looked down and saw that big dick as he sucked on me. i wanted it. suddenly, i just said, "yeah! fuck me again!" he spinned me around so quickly and pushed me up against the wall right away. then i felt his tongue in my butthole again. "that feels great!" i said. i knew i should tell him to stop but that dick would feel so good.  i couldnt decide what to do!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 14

I fell kinda ashamed of what I did next. I thought i would make smarter choices, but things just kinda got out of control. after he finished licking my butthole, i was so horny. my own boner was big. i mean it wasn't as big as troy but it was big for mine. i felt him push the tip of his dick into my hole and he just kinda pressed against me not too hard and not putting in my butt yet.

you want this? he asked me. damnit i was horny. i told him, "you gave me a boner and now you are making me want aids in my butt again." and then he pressed it a little further. i loved the way it felt when he pushed in. yeah it burned a little but then it feels amazingly. "yeah you like that" he said. and i said, "i really do. it feels so great!!!"  this time, he just kept going slow into me and kept asking me questions like "oh u like my hiv dick in you?"

"yes!" i said, "i want your hiv dick inside me more!"

and he pushed some more into me.

"tell me how you like that" he said.

"your making me want aids now!" i told him.

"yeah, you want my hiv?" he asked me. now he was starting to slowly thrust some into my butt. the hiv dude was in my butt again. i couldnt believe it but i didnt want to stop it then. it felt even better than the frist time he buttfucked me.

"oh damn!" I said "yes, fuck hiv into me. i want hiv!!!" i kinda yelled right.

He sped up his paced. it was feeling better. "you like that?" he asked again. it was getting hard to concerntrate bc it felt soo damn good. "i love getting aids!!!" i told back to him. "it feels awsome !!!'

I was beginning to think that maybe he was brainwashing to me. He kept saying things over and over in my ear and i like kept believing it and wanting it more. "youre a poz slut" he said. and i liked to hear that! over the next 20 minutes or so, i couldnt help but to keep saying things like "i want HIV!" and "please give me aids cum!"

now he was pounding my ass hard and i was loving it! hiv dude was buttfucking me hard like! and i kept encouraging him bc the morei told him i liked it, the more pounded i got.

"yes!!! buttfuck aids into me! i like aids in my butt!!!" i yelled at one point.

he seemed happy but was also warning me like "if i keep fucking you, ur gonna get hiv and aids. u want that?"

"i do!" i said real loud. "please give me hiv. I need your aids. pound me hard!"

I never got so pounded as than. Man, Troy was buttfucking me so hard. And DEEP! I felt his muscley stomach against my back like he was cramming all of his dick into my butthole!!!

And now he seemed all angry but horny too and said "you're a dumb slut that takes poz loads!" and I knew that was try. "I am! I want the poz loads! Getting aids feels soo good!" i told him.

He said something like "oh you're getting my fucking poz load. this fuck is gonna give you aids!"  and then he was slamming me so hard, i was seeing blurry like.

Oh man, i have to finish this story later now bc Troy is texting me.

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

Hot. Love reading about the descent.

We start out as virgins. Always craving... Something. Something we can't name. The we get our first encounter. Maybe we give some guy a clumsy blowjob. But we get a taste for it. We surrender our cherry hole. It hurts. Oh fuck it hurts. But it sets off something inside us as well. After he pulls out, we feel an emptiness. We want it again and again. Still painful each time but each time more and more amazing.

Maybe we feel guilt. Maybe at war with ourselves. Need to stop. No! I need it again. Fear fights desire. Determination fights our desperation. Until we will do anything to feel a dick inside us again. No condom? Well... Just this once. I'm safe, are you?

All leading to the inevitable. The surrender, the fuck, the cum. The sensation, the pleasure, even more intense. The feeling that you have truly given yourself to another man. No barriers. The feeling of his warm seed inside you. Maybe you try to play safe again. But it's not the same anymore. You want it raw.

And you will do anything to get it. A little less picky about his age or build or looks. A little less attentive to his status. Until, on some level at least, you don't care. Maybe you even want him to be poz. The risk. The reward.

And then, someday, that moment your doctor says he has news for you. You know what it is. He wants you to be sad. Maybe you are as reality sets in. But there is also that relief. I don't have to worry anymore. Maybe that elation. Even pride.

You've crossed over. Welcome to the brotherhood.

• Upvote 4

Hot. Love reading about the descent.

We start out as virgins. Always craving... Something. Something we can't name. The we get our first encounter. Maybe we give some guy a clumsy blowjob. But we get a taste for it. We surrender our cherry hole. It hurts. Oh fuck it hurts. But it sets off something inside us as well. After he pulls out, we feel an emptiness. We want it again and again. Still painful each time but each time more and more amazing.

Maybe we feel guilt. Maybe at war with ourselves. Need to stop. No! I need it again. Fear fights desire. Determination fights our desperation. Until we will do anything to feel a dick inside us again. No condom? Well... Just this once. I'm safe, are you?

All leading to the inevitable. The surrender, the fuck, the cum. The sensation, the pleasure, even more intense. The feeling that you have truly given yourself to another man. No barriers. The feeling of his warm seed inside you. Maybe you try to play safe again. But it's not the same anymore. You want it raw.

And you will do anything to get it. A little less picky about his age or build or looks. A little less attentive to his status. Until, on some level at least, you don't care. Maybe you even want him to be poz. The risk. The reward.

And then, someday, that moment your doctor says he has news for you. You know what it is. He wants you to be sad. Maybe you are as reality sets in. But there is also that relief. I don't have to worry anymore. Maybe that elation. Even pride.

You've crossed over. Welcome to the brotherhood.

An excellent description of the journey that men take as they eventually overcome fear and vow to be true to themselves. That's the power of poz sex.

• 1 month later...

Part 3: Some Regrets?

Hey guys. Sorry its been a while since i finished telling my story here. Some of you have been very supporting. A few of you sent me messages because my spellings arent always good. Im not book smart, but I am smart. And im not a flamer! You know how I would get exicited by Troy (hiv dude) buttfucking me?  Well, I kinda had to stop for a while right? I started feeling stupid about what I did and wanted. I got myself tested and all and I came out negative and I figured I was over all that then. Good!

He texted me and call me and I tried to ignore him. I finally called him back and we had a long talk. I cant get hiv fucked into me anymore, i tred to explan to him. I do like Troy. He's fun and super sexy and hes understanding. But he couldnt get how I begged him for aids cum and why i let him buttfuck me twice already. I guess I was a little confused. I told him the sex was great! Nobody fucked me like him. It felt so good! but im afraid to get sick. Troy said that I confused and he could help. He said I liked to get hiv dicks in my butt and I was afraid to admit it to myself. I dont know. I didn't think so. I just got carried away when he fucked me right?

Anyways he said he could test me to see if I wanted hiv or not. He said he'd fuck me with a condem on and if I liked that, then I didn't really want hiv dick inside me. I was uncertain but this was a safe way for Troy to buttfuck me and I missed that. So I agreed to the test. Then he came over. This time, he put a condem on first and lubbed it and then put it in me. "Im going slow and not deep" he explaned to me. It felt weird. I dont like how condems feel, but I wanted him to fuck me more. I couldnt even get hard. He tried putting more lubbed into me than fucking me some more. It didn't feel all that good. I told him maybe he should go more deep and pound faster and hard. He said that he couldnt fuck me fast, hard or deep because the condem would break and i might get pozzed. I was kinda frustrated.

You know what? He kinda surprised me bc he took off the condem and put his big dick into my butthole! "hey what ru doing?" i kinda yelled to him. he said that he was testing me and asked if I like this better. I didnt know what to say because yeah it felt better but i didnt want aids anymore. "I dont know!"i told him. And then he put it in deeper. Oh God! It felt amazingly! "You shouldnt fuck me with your poz cock" I tried to tell him. But, then I got a boner right away. Why did Troy have to make me get a boner? 

He asked me if i wanted him to stop and put the condem back on. Oh shit! This isnt what i thought was gonna happen. "You gave me a boner!" I told him. He explaned that I got a boner because I like poz dicks in me raw. Maybe that was true? I was very turned on and I couldn't tell him to stop. He gave me the choice to tell him to put on the condem again or to ask him to fuck me with his poz cock. omg! i didn't want to make that choice! he just stopped with his dick half-way into me. "whats it gonna be?" he asked me. I felt kinda scared but also good then. "buttfuck me!" i said.  and he didn't start up again. "with what?" he asked. oh damn, he was gonna make me said it. "fuck me with your poz cock" I said. And then he slammed it in! And he started fucking me hard and fast.

"I knew you wanted my hiv cum!" he said with smiles while he did more poundings. "That feels great!" I had to tell him. His dick was so big and he put it in me so right. "It feels better when you try to give me aids" I admited to him. 

Troy said I loved to ask him for hiv cum. And I guess I did. When I asked for it, he gave me more deep poundings. I cant believe he made me want it all again. "i want your aids cum!" I yelled so that he would keep pounding me. "I know you do" he said while he went on to buttfuck me even more! you know what he did next? he took his dick all the way out of my hole and then jammed it all the way in. my god! that fucking felt awesome! he pulled it out again. "what do you want?" he asked me and waited. "HIV!" I yelled back and then he jammed it in again. He did the same thing again, "what do you want." And I said "your aids cum please!" and jammed it into me again!

"you're gonna make me cum!" i told him.  And then he lifted my legs up all the way and pulled me as close to him as he could and said he was gonna fuck me as deep as he could. "You're gonna get aids from this!" he said and then I felt him so deep in me. Oh god. He was trying to give me aids cum. I knew it! I started to shoot my cum and it hit me in the face! That just made Troy slam faster and harder. "You're getting HIV!" he said real loud like and I felt him shoot cum deep into me! after all that, he stayed the night with me. I knew what I wanted then. And he knew how to give me it!

• Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1