What Stds Have You Had

What STDs have you had?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. What STDs have you had?

Besides HIV, what STDs/ STIs have you had? What was your experience having them? Did they cause other problems? If you try to prevent getting STDs, how do you try to prevent them? 

If you've had an STD not listed, please mention it below. 

Edited by bttmsubslut

• 2 months later...

Being a bear and getting crabs is not fun.

I've gotten the clap from getting blown more than I have from fucking.

Only way to avoid getting STDs is to avoid having sex. They're generally a minor inconveneince. Playing bare puts me at higher risk, but that risk is worth it for the pleasure of skin-on-skin fucking and leaving a thick load in a hungry hole.

If I have symptoms, I go get them checked and then don't hook up until the infection is cleared. I get a check-up every 3 months, just in case I have something and don't have symptoms.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Being a bear and getting crabs is not fun.

Truer words never spoken. Only STD I've ever gotten and by the time I figured out what was causing the itching, they were in my bush, my chest hair, my pits, and even starting to creep up my shoulders and around to my back. Had to lather myself in the treatment head to toe, shave off all my body hair and treat again. It STILL didn't get them all. And I was living with my homophobic parents at the time so I couldn't let them know what was going on. Had to shave my entire body naked in the backyard at 2AM so they wouldn't know what was going on.

• 1 month later...
Guest kiwipozpig

Had them all at times, some main ones like gono, clym and syhp at same time. Get treated and tested, Part of barebacking.

Yup, had gono and was treated...the ass shot realy hurt...Ouch!! Also two additional gono scares...but no cigar, got treated just to be sure. STDs are an occupational hazard of barebacking...like I told my doc, I hate condums! Even straight guys and women don't like them.

;)  ;)  :P 

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Gono and or Chlamydia once last fall. Had discharge from my dick. UTI, bleeding piss, when I was 18. Someone I fucked ended up get doo all over me right before so I assume it was that.

That's it. HPV on my face, but common wart that I picked at and made worse. My bf ended up with one on his dick from me but his doc said it was a common wart that happened to be there. 

I realise that but on average

There is no way to average how many guys it takes to get gono. It's like how this message was played out in the 90's movie Kids. Ever see it?

Basically two girls who are friends decide to go get tested for STDs together. One had been very promiscuous and was very nervous about being tested. The other was not so nervous because she had only been with one guy. Well, it turns out the promiscuous girl tested completely disease free, while the other girl received the bad news that she was HIV+, just from her one encounter.

Moral of the story, it only takes one person to do the trick and you never know who or when it might happen. A few summers ago, I tested positive for syphilis. I hadn't been with that many guys in the months before that. But, since I found out I am poz almost two years ago, I have been way more uninhibited and have played with many more guys and always bareback. I haven't gotten a single bug in that time frame (knocking on wood now).

So in short, there is no average. It's just ONE guy to do the trick.

• Upvote 2