Would U Let Guys Take Face Pics Of You Having Sex?

hotrice

I try to avoid it - but mainly for reasons of vanity - whether its the exercise or the lighting my face goes from being rather too white to rather too ruddy - reminds me of Robert Mugabe's racist, but still funny remark about Tony Blair etc and their "little pink noses".  I just don't look good.  Its probably not what work colleagues etc would notice first but still what worries me.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

when my boyfriend fucks me he has his ipad on the dresser recording. I didn't think much of it cause I trusted him that it was for us only. anyways about a month later i found a post it note under my keyboard at work with "that u on xtube?" with a smiley!

fuck my heart stopped when it clicked that my boyfriend probably uploaded some of our vids. I scanned around the room but everyone looks sus when your panicking. i'm closet but most staff reckon I'm gay being nearly 30 and not married. But everyone seeing me getting it is something else! I headed outside to call him but my raging hardon had other ideas so I headed to the loo to jack off.

anyways I calmed down and thought it might be another one of my workmates jokes or maybe someone that looked like me. When I got home he was on his ipad as usual. that gave me the perfect oportunity to ask him what he does with them as he's got quite a collection by now! he had a big cheasy grin and said "nothing" I then said please just don't upload them anywhere!

from that night on he also sets up the go pro. I made him promise me the vids wouldn't leave the apartment. He then fucked my brains out!

I still get off thinking he uploads the vids and someone at work knows. but he relies on me as i've got a pretty decent job that pays for all our expenses and if I loose it we're finished. I don't want to go snooping around his computer without proof. Fuck i've gone on xtube heaps but there's too many vids!. I thought about making an excuse one day that my bikes busted and get him to pick me up from work. But I haven't told him anything about what happened. It's been 6 months since but I havn't noticed anything unusual at the work.

He's got a lot of leverage on me now if he wanted to, and I can't ask him to stop cause he's got heaps of it on camera anyway. I just hope he doesn't cross that line, if he hasn't already!

I know this sounds like it belongs in the chemsex fiction section but its all true! So if you're still reading maybe have that talk about recording it before it starts otherwise it might just get out of hand!

On 12/25/2016 at 5:23 AM, dopey said:

when my boyfriend fucks me he has his ipad on the dresser recording. I didn't think much of it cause I trusted him that it was for us only. anyways about a month later i found a post it note under my keyboard at work with "that u on xtube?" with a smiley!

fuck my heart stopped when it clicked that my boyfriend probably uploaded some of our vids. I scanned around the room but everyone looks sus when your panicking. i'm closet but most staff reckon I'm gay being nearly 30 and not married. But everyone seeing me getting it is something else! I headed outside to call him but my raging hardon had other ideas so I headed to the loo to jack off.

anyways I calmed down and thought it might be another one of my workmates jokes or maybe someone that looked like me. When I got home he was on his ipad as usual. that gave me the perfect oportunity to ask him what he does with them as he's got quite a collection by now! he had a big cheasy grin and said "nothing" I then said please just don't upload them anywhere!

from that night on he also sets up the go pro. I made him promise me the vids wouldn't leave the apartment. He then fucked my brains out!

I still get off thinking he uploads the vids and someone at work knows. but he relies on me as i've got a pretty decent job that pays for all our expenses and if I loose it we're finished. I don't want to go snooping around his computer without proof. Fuck i've gone on xtube heaps but there's too many vids!. I thought about making an excuse one day that my bikes busted and get him to pick me up from work. But I haven't told him anything about what happened. It's been 6 months since but I havn't noticed anything unusual at the work.

He's got a lot of leverage on me now if he wanted to, and I can't ask him to stop cause he's got heaps of it on camera anyway. I just hope he doesn't cross that line, if he hasn't already!

I know this sounds like it belongs in the chemsex fiction section but its all true! So if you're still reading maybe have that talk about recording it before it starts otherwise it might just get out of hand!

remember whoever left you that note was also on Xtube so they are not innocent themselves.

On 25/12/2016 at 1:23 PM, dopey said:

Any chance of getting an invite ill take a fucking from anyone and woukd love to be in an xtube video... see how many loads i can take in a weekend?

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, seaguy said:

remember whoever left you that note was also on Xtube so they are not innocent themselves.

yeah true, I'm hoping its just someone taking the piss but yeah they must get on xtube a bit. It's not like they can blackmail me if the footage is already out there.

my boyfriend has a fetish for my cycling gear so if anyone does find vids of a mixed english/chinese dude getting done possibly in lycra please let me know!

I've managed to convince him not to use my go pro any more in case I get hit by a car cause the last thing I want is for the police to go through the footage and show my parents me on all fours getting done from behind!

8 hours ago, arseboy said:

Any chance of getting an invite ill take a fucking from anyone and woukd love to be in an xtube video... see how many loads i can take in a weekend?

You are one good looking dude and that sounds insanely hot but I realised i posted in the London section. We're in Melbourne, Australia.

I don't think we're ready for hookups but if you're visiting you're welcome to drop by for drinks. Though i'm worried my slutty boyfriend will make us fuck for the camera if he finds out how we met.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...