Would U Let Guys Take Face Pics Of You Having Sex?

hotrice

Would you guys let ppl take pics of you having sex? One on one or group. It always turns me on especially if I am sucking a big bear cock or getting fucked by a daddy. However after that I always concern about the pics or vids leaking on the internet. What about you guys?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Decision SHOULD be made with consent by ALL parties involved but we all realistically know it isn't.  The major points in my opinion that need to be considered are would such a posting put an individual in jeopardy for employment or being outed or embarrassing family/friends.  If a man is independently wealthy or does not care about any of the items I listed, why should anyone care?  It's the comfort level each man has which is why each man makes his own call.

I have been filmed/pictured before and loved it. But only did it with guys I knew and trusted. One of them I still see on regular basis.He is dom and likes to share me with others.He uses vid to show other tops/doms how slutty I am. Turns me on knowing he shows my pics and vid to others but I do trust him so I know he wont show it to everyone.

Wld love more vids and pics of me....

• Upvote 2

I love getting pics taken but insist that they use my phone. That way I can control the pics and vids...

But yeah, once it's out there it's out there and you can kiss your career as the next president good bye ;)

I'll let guys take pics and vids if I'm wearing a hood or if they use my phone so i can send them ones that don't have my full face.  My ex BF would take full face pics and vids of me sucking his cock and of us having raw sex together and with others all the time.  I have copies and so does he.  We've never posted them on line and never will because you can never get them back and who know who would see them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So far, the only pics/videos have been between me and my steady F/B.  They were taken with my phone so I've had complete control of them.  I do have them on DVD's I make to entertain him when he drops by to feed/seed me.  He was surprised by finding out that one of the cocksucking sessions lasted over 7 minutes.  All I remember about that one was I enjoyed sucking his cock and getting to swallow more of his cum.

Guest ff-whole

I have guys taken photos of me while the fuck me or use dildos etc. On me but never with my face...

I would love to get gang banged and filmed but would have to wear a hood... I get a hard-on thinking how I would look back at me getting fucked and filled up...

• 5 weeks later...