Would U Let Guys Take Face Pics Of You Having Sex?

hotrice

• 5 months later...

i have no problems being photographed or being filmed while having sex. If anyone wants a face photo with their cock deep up my ass, i just tell them to snap away same for filming, as long as i get a copy of the photo or movie to post on my website, then i couldn't care less who sees me being fucked and abused by any number of guys.

Donna Marie Fox xx

• 1 month later...

I'd love to have photos taken of me. The idea that they could end up anywhere on the internet is a real thrill. I'm not 'out' but I don't think anyone I know would be likely to see them but if they did - so be it!

• 6 years later...

We film some of our meets (see our Twitter, Eroprofile or Thisvid ) - As a rule we hide faces unless guys are okay with showing which may well be the case.  There is always the option of wearing a disguise of some sort or editing (blurring etc).  I myself wouldn't have my face filmed simply because I do not wish to be recognised.

Edited by LondonGreedyGuys
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Wish i could say yes to having my face filmed while having my sub 🍑 pounded but my professional role is the complete opposite of my sexual role,  not sure i could cope with the shaming backlash if i was exposed. Its hot seeing pics/vids of me, hooded, taking loads for now.

• Like 1