Learn To Deep Throat

aquaman64

Agree, poppers, practice and a guy willing to push your limits. Some cock heads are just too big at least for me. It's easier with a cock that starts with a smaller head and a shaft that gets thicker towards the base. I love it when my nose is buried in the guys pubes. Another good position is lay on your back with your head dropping off the side of the bed. This makes your throat straight so it's easier for the cock to go deep. It's my favorite way to be face fucked.

When I was a young teen, a middle aged neighbor used to fuck me regularly.  He also trained me to take his cock down my throat without gagging.  Like the guys above,  he  trained me by using a lot of poppers and lots and lots of practice.  By the time I went away to college, I could deep throat a big cock just a easily as I could take one deep in my ass.  I've been doing it ever since.

I have a strong gag reflex anyway and poppers dont help the situation...with poppers I have rapid breathing and if a cock is in my throat I cant breath at all

what has helped me some is practicing on a dildo, that way you can control what is going on until you find what works best for you as far as position etc...of course cocks arent as flexible as a dildo and what works best with 1 cock may not work with the next due to variables like thickness, position, cock shape etc.

also I seem to do better if I concentrate on actually swallowing the cock bit by bit

Practice! Not got a rough dominant top to hand? Get your dildo out and fuck your throat with it, repeatedly! Swallow it down to the balls and see how long you can hold it there. Keep practising!

I still gag quite often when getting vigorously throat fucked by exceptionally big cocks, but I kinda enjoy that a little ;-)

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I have FB who likes to place his cock in the back of my throat and hold my head there to see how long i can hold it he takes the poppers so he can get rougher and rougher with me I still gag sometimes but maybe just need more times!!