The Woods

Dangerinthedark

Hey filthbags! I've been an avid fan of these stories for years, so decided to quit being a leacher and start giving back to you all.  This is my first attempt at a story I have in mind.  Be critical but be kind! 

Hope you enjoy.

___________________________________________________________________________________

My heart was beginning to race as I walked off the illuminated path and into the woods. I knew I shouldnt be here but his online chat had somehow lured me, like a siren call.

I had been online most of the evening, moaning to anyone who would listen about how much my life sucked; Controlling parents, a boyfriend who was out clubbing and ignoring me and school work dragging me down.

It was then that this guy in his mid 40s had begun chatting to me. He somehow dominated the conversation, telling me what he was going to do. Every time I read his messages I found myself playing with my nipples, feeling my cock growl in my pants. There was something about the power in his words. It was like he was in the room with me as he was describing how he wanted to wrap his arms around me and smell my neck, rub his hands all over my body and pull me tight against his big burly hairy chest so I could feel his fat throbbing cock between my arse cheeks.

I was off the charts horny and he seemed to know it. I tried to text my boyfriend one last time but once again there was no answer. Any other night I would have been happy with a wank but this guy was something else and somehow he convinced me to sneak out the house and come and meet him down the cruising area. I knew where it was, everyone in town knew about the Woods. There was usually an article in the local news once a month about some parent irate that they had found some condom wrappers down there or something.

And so here I was slowly walking into the woods in the middle of the night looking for a man I'd never even seen a picture of. He told me to wear some loose trackies and a hoodie and that he would find me. So with my heart thumping I walking into the dense forest and began looking around.

It was dark but fortunately my eyes were adjusting and I could make out larger trodden down areas in the woods. I could hear the faint crack of other men walking around in the dark and began slowly to stumble my way through. It felt like I was making a huge amount of noise as I tried to manoeuvre across various branches and twigs all snapping underfoot. Then without warning I walked straight into a huge man walking out of some shrubs.

“Sorry I'm sorry” I whispered as I tried to not look him in the eyes as embarrassment washed over me.

“Dont you be sorry at all” he purred back at me and I could feel him looking me up and down.

Despite the dark I could see he was also in trackie bottoms but his were a lot dirtier, with a few tears and a lot of mud worked into them. As my eyes worked up his body I could see that he had quite a gut on him as well and his tshirt didnt really cover him totally as his belly protruded out. He was wearing some sort of wax jacket which bulked him out even more and as my eyes reached his face, I could see his chubby cheeks and devilish eyes glaring down at me.

“Are you lost little boy? Or have you found what you are looking for” one hand squeezed his cock through his trackies as he reached the other hand to my chest and tweaked my nipple.

I couldnt help the involuntary moan that came out my mouth. My nipples are super sensitive and hard wired to my cock. Those devilish eyes smiled in the night and his mouth cracked into a wider smile. His other hand came up and grabbed my other nipple and squeezed in unison and my knees almost buckled under me.

“You like that dont you, little slut boy” he pulled my nipples towards him and dragged me closer to his body.

“Look at me you little slut”. I forced my eyes up to his and he leaned down and put his chubby lips on mine and gave me a deep wet kiss. His tongue pressed into my mouth and slobbered all over me. It was disgusted, I hated it, but I couldnt help myself. He had my nipples ad was working them round and round and I found my tongue kissing him back. His spit was foul, he hadnt cleaned his teeth for some time it seemed but here I was making out his him.

“Lets get you more comfortable” he said as he took me deeper into the shrubs he had just walked out of. He found an upturned stump and sat down. Pulling his trackies down he fished out a impressive but ugly looking cock. The hood was half pulled over the head of his cock, and despite being about 8 inches it was gnarled and misshaped. He pulled me down onto my knees and moved my head towards his cock. The smell hit me, this was bad I knew that but he had control over me and before I knew it, my lips were wrapping round that meaty cock and I began to suck.

The taste was vile, like he hadnt washed for days, but I could feel his rough hands on my head keeping me down so I bobbed up and down trying to keep my mouth as wide as possible so as to avoid some of the taste.

He began to push my trackies down my arse and I could feel the breeze on me. He wasnt wasting any time as his digit immediately found its way to my hole and began to push against it.

“Fuck thats nice and smooth. I love young dirty sluts like you, hungry for cock arent you”

My head was all over the place, I was feeling awful, the taste of his cock was fading but it was starting to click as to what was going on. This fat stinking slob was making me suck his dick in the woods and I was humiliating myself. I needed to stop and get home, play this off as some sort of bad dream or something, but then his finger was back at my hole and I could feel something being stuffed in. It felt like a sharp pebble or something. I yelped around his cock and tried to pull away but his size made him a long stronger than I was.

I managed to pull off his cock and shout out but as I was already on my knees he managed to shove me into the dirt and held my face to the floor with one hand as he continued to work his fat dry digit deeper into my arse.

“Shut your fucking mouth you little whore, this is just a little something to help lube you up”. I didnt know what he was talking about, it didnt feel like lube, if anything it was making my arse burn, but with a mouth full of mud and dirt and this fat fucker on top of me I couldnt do anything about it.

I then felt him manouver himself around and both arms came onto my own to hold me down. “Its lucky for you youre a good little cock sucker” he said as he began to line his cock up with my hole. I couldnt believe that this was happening, I was about to get raped here in the woods by this fat pig ugly shit and there was nothing I could do. I tried to clench my arse shut, but the burning inside was too much and the pressure of his cock against my hole was too painful. I screamed into the ground as my hole finally gave up and he plunged balls deep straight away into me.

“I told you to shut your fucking mouth!” He shouted at me as he slapped me across the back of my head and worked his hand across my mouth. His full weight was on me down as he began to rape me, pulling in and out, pushing deep into me and working that burning sensation deeper inside me.

I couldnt breathe properly because of his weight and this warmth was surrounding me. I could feel myself slowly floating away in my own thoughts, the only connection I still had was the sound of his grunting as he fucked my hole and I could hear the sloshing sound despite no longer being able to really feel anything anymore.

My vision was getting smaller and darker when he finally took his hand off my mouth and moaned in passion as I took a huge breath into my lungs. He pulled out of my hole and stood up looking at his conquest. I couldnt bare to look at him or even move. I then heard him pulling up his trackies and rustling in his coat pocket. Two rough digits were shoved back up inside me, but my hole took them a lot easier.

“Theres another one for luck, and your first of many dirty loads your fresh hole is getting tonight no doubt”. He then pulled my face up off the ground and forced me to stare into his face.

“You are going to fucking ruined little boy by the time you see the sun again” and he sniffed back and spat a huge phelm wad into my face and dropped my face into the dirt.

The burning in my arse was spreading into another warmth feeling again and I felt unresponsive as I felt my abuser pull off my hoodie, “A little souvenir” he chuckled. I heard the sound of a camera clicking a few shots and then silence as he walked away.

What was wrong with me, I couldnt move, I couldnt think, my trackies were half way down my legs with my fucked arse out. My mind started to blur out as I heard some feet walk past.

“Someones been having fun” I heard a deep voice say and a few chuckles followed. My eyes began to shut as I saw three sets of heavy leather boots surround me.

To be continued.   

• Like 3
  • Upvote 25

Hey orangeboi,

love this story - you really debuted in grand style! :2thumbs: But what a shame you've been waiting so long. So many stories that should have been told...

But the more stories I read here on BZ, the more I am prone to believe there must be something wrong with all those little twinkish schoolboys - no matter what they do or where they go, they always seem to end up having their worn out, gaping boypussies filled with a toxic load...or two...or three...or four... :grin:

Wanna know where this is leading, so please keep it cumming... :drool:

:*  Felix

Thanks for all the feedback guys! I'm glad you like! I'm testing the water somewhat so bear with me as things will start to get more and more depraved.

Sat there in the Woods I took another long drag on my smoke and thought about the shit day I'd had.

I'd been down the clinic that day and been given the news. My meds hadnt been working, no doubt because I was so shit at remembering to take them, and my viral load was through the roof and health was looking bad. Yeah I ate too much and drank too much, probably smoked too much too but shit I hadnt expected things to take such a sharp turn.

I wasnt sure why I'd come down the Woods tonight, part of me wanted to get some relief, take my mind off this shit day, but more than that I wanted to take out this anger on someone else. Misery loves company and all that right?

It was still pretty early but it was nice and dark here, the trees provided a lot of cover and it was nice and quiet, despite the occasional rustling of guys wandering around. I could hear someone getting closer so figured it was time to get my game face on. I was out of shape and stinking like I'd worked an 18hr shift but some guys were into that shit.

I got up and manouevered myself out the shrubs from my hidey hole and that was when this kid bumped straight into my big belly.

“Sorry I'm sorry” he muttered. Even in the dark I could see his shining red face. Got this kid was young and innocent. His puppy dogs eyes darting away pratically made me shoot in my pants there and then.

“Dont you be sorry at all” I said as I took him all in. Baggy trackies, a dark hoodie. This kid looked brand fucking new. His eyes slowly worked up my body. I could see him staring at my bulge and then at my beer gut. My tshirt was riding a little high, but I liked to give a little something away.

This kid was a dream come true and the perfect outlet for some pent up poz aggression.

“Are you lost little boy? Or have you found what you are looking for” I made a move and grabbed his little cock with one paw and found his nipple with the other. I gave both a squeeze and the Kid groaned. This little shit was perfect and so out of his depth, this was only the beginning of my fun. I found his other nipple and gave them both a harder squeeze. “You like that dont you, little slut boy”. Luckily for him I had a tight grip on both as he practically fell off his feet into my big chest. This kid was mine.

“Look at me you little slut” and he slowly pulled his face up as I seized the moment and gave him a deep snog. His mouth was small with tiny dry lips. I pushed my tongue inside and slobbered as much as I could, I wanted to taste every inch of his sweet cherry tasting mouth. I chuckled to myself, what with the beer and the smoke I must taste fucking disgusting, but damn if he seemed to care. I gave his nipples a little stimulation and like reeving the engine, his tongue kicked into gear and met mine for a little dance.

I needed to get him into a better position, “Lets get you more comfortable” so I dragged him back through the bushes and sat back down. I got my cock out of my trackies and gave it a little tug. His eyes fixated on it. I might be a fat fuck but my meat always impresses the boys. Its a good 8.5 inches, thick as a beer can and got a whole chunk of veins snaking up and down my shaft. I worked my hood up and down and could see a nice glisten of filth over the head. This kid was going to have the finest tasting death stick, what a lucky lad.

I could tell he would need encouragement so I yanked him down by his hoodie and moved his head down onto my cock. He seemed apprehensive but he knew what was expected and like a good little slut he puckered his lips and slowly slide those lips down my meat. Clearly he liked the taste as he started bobbing up and down hoovering me up. Fuck this kid was a natural. He definitely deserved a treat.

Lucky for him I'd brought out some of my special candy for these slut boys. I fished out a nice crystal rock from my pocket. As he sucked me and worked that little mouth around my dick, I pulled down his trackies exposing that pale smooth little bum and I pushed my finger towards that special place that was going to keep my babies nice and secure. This boy was smooth as they come and a born bottom.

“Fuck thats nice and smooth. I love young dirty sluts like you, hungry for cock arent you”

Whether he knew what was coming or not, I couldnt give a shit, but I could feel that I was starting to loose him. There is no fucking way this kid would ever give me a second look in the light of day and he started to realise how far he had already fallen. Time to send him over the edge. I put the sharp crystal on my finger tip and shoved it hard right up inside his tight cunt.

He started kicking and moving. Fuck I love it when they make a fuss, especially when it results in them screaming and groaning round my shaft. But this kid was nothing compared to my size and height so I held him in place and made sure that crystal was nice and deep.

The little shit managed to spit my cock out and started shouting so with my free hand I shoved his whore face into the mud and held it there. My other finger still deep in his arse working the nail round and scraping as much of his tight lining as I could. I wanted this kid ripe and ready to accept my special presents.

“Shut your fucking mouth you little whore, this is just a little something to help lube you up” I dug my nail into his flesh and dragged it out slowly, My finger popped out and I could see it was nice and red and juicy. This whore was good to go and practically begging for it, even if he didnt realise it.

Keeping one hand on his neck I moved myself around and lined my cock up with his fresh puckered hole. “Its lucky for you youre a good little cock sucker” because there was no way in hell I was going to waste time with any other lube. I pushed the head of my cock against his hole. Even now the kid was still faking resistance, trying to keep himself clenched, but I could see the crystal was doing its work and moving straight through his blood. He was heating up and moaning and groaning. This slut wanted it. He needed it. He might not realise it but I Was doing him a favour and giving him something special and he would be fucking grateful.

I pushed harder and harder and then suddenly the whore gave up resisting and I plunged balls deep in side him. His tiny little frame provided a nice cushion and I fell on top and rested all my weight down. Theres something quite hot about having my belly laid down on top some fine prime skinny boy butt. He was screaming out in pleasure but I didnt want a crowd, I work best solo “I told you to shut your fucking mouth!”. I needed this whore to get himself together so I slapped him across the back of his head and worked a hand in front of his mouth and pushed him deeper into the dirt.

Now I was in my element as I started to ravage this little slut. I pumped in and out giving the whore everything he wanted. Every fucking inch of my cock and I could feel my balls building up. He was going to get such a fat thick load, it had been days since I'd last wanked and what with news of my viral load, this lucky shit was going to get the best I had to offer. He might have looked all innocent when he bumped into me but I was going to show him his purpose in life, he was going to leave here a true cum dump. He wouldnt be here unless he wanted to serve real men like me. This little whore was no better than a walking cum dumpster. I was doing him a favour, I was giving him a gift, I was freeing him from his pathetic life and showing him his true purpose.

I pounded his little hole harder and harder. I could feel him becoming nice and sloppy underneath me. He was a proper juicy pig when he got fucked clearly, either that or he hadnt prepared himself to get fucked. Hell maybe that was on purpose and he was already a dirty little shit piglet.

Well he was about to get a super charged load, I stared down at his dirty little body and gave a few last final deep pumps and then all at once I unloaded.

I felt shot after shot after shot rip out of my cock and fire straight into this ruined little slut, I groaned out in passion and took my hand off the pigs mouth as he took in a huge breathe of passion. Yeah this kid knew what had happened and he was in ecstasy.

I stood up and looked down at him. Laying there shattered like he had done any of the hard work. I looked at my cock and could see what a mess it was in. Guess he was a little shit pig after all. He was still keeping his face in the mud too. He was a good little slut and deserved a final gift, so I rummaged around in my coat and found another crystal, a larger one this time.

“Theres another one for luck, and your first of many dirty loads your fresh hole is getting tonight no doubt” I pushed the crystal toward his hole and this piggy sucked in two digits without any problems at all, I buried them to my knuckle and sent the crystal on its way. I pulled the fingers out and gave them a good suck clean. Theres something unique about the tang of blood, boy shit and poz cum.

I picked up this piglets face and looked him in the eyes. I wanted to leave on a high note. “You are going to fucking ruined little boy by the time you see the sun again”, I sucked back to add some snot to the boys arse taste and gobbed a huge wet mess onto his face and dropped it back to the floor.

My hands were still a mess so I worked the kids hoodie off him. “A little souvenir” I said to myself as I took a closer look at the insignia on the front. Haha this was a kid from the local private school. No wonder the little pig was down here cruising for cock. Precious little rich faggot. I fished my phone out and took a few pics for my collection. It was always good to add to my folder of ruined boys at home.

I left the boy flying and began walking home. I went out the shrubs and headed for home. Just in time too. As I was leaving I saw Frank and his two goons heading in. I liked it rough but those lads were something else. Mean skinheads lads whose reputation didnt actually even meet the reality. I'd seen their handy work once before and how their victim managed to walk away I had no idea. Still wasnt my business. I looked away as Frank sneered at me. Looks like I had been lucky that night and escaped with little time to spare.

• Upvote 17