(28 Y.o) Gang Banged By A Bunch Of Older Guys In Bath House

Well, this is my first real post to Breeding Zone, and hopefully the first of more such stories.

When I went to the CumUnion party at Steamworks Berkeley last Friday, I half-expected it to be the same lame party I went to a few months ago: a few mostly older guys standing around in a steamy room, awkwardly trying to make eye-contact.  How wrong I was.

Unlike the first time I attended CumUnion, this occasion didn't feel like "just another Friday night at the bathhouse."  First, there were lots of guys who were about my age of 28, and the vibe felt almost like a club. Second, there were far more guys, and this time there was no doubt the men were there for CumUnion:  all of us were hungry to give and get loads, so unlike the other CumUnion party, no one would leave as had I the first time around, empty-assed and undrained.

I wanted to get bred, but I also wanted to breed a guy with whom I'd been talking with on BBRTS.  So when we met up in his private room, we hatched a plan that he'd take me to the back room and pimp out my hole to the biggest dicks he could find.

"Alright," I responded, "that sounds cool."

So we fucked around for a little bit, briefly being joined by a friend, and then went for a walk throughout the club, wearing our towels.  Within a couple of minutes, however, I found myself thinking 'Oh, hey right, I'm an exhibitionist. And I also get off on guys watching me', so I dropped towel, my buddy followed my example, and the two of us headed into the back room.

Have I mentioned I'd never had more than two loads inside my ass at a time before this night?  Well, that was about to change. My fuck buddy encouraged me to position myself on the saddle, and a guy in his 60s, sporting a a dick that was more-or-less the size of a wine bottle, came up to me and tried to slip his enormously thick cock into my ass, and I was having one hell of a time taking it, and involuntarily exclaimed IT'S SO BIG."

Laughter broke out, only to be followed by a gruff voice in the darkness asking "Isn't that the point?" 

Touché, I thought, but at this point I found myself wondering If I had bitten off a bit more than I could chew.  I felt like a little kid at the rodeo, and my ass hurt like hell.  And, while there was a gang of eight or so guys standing around me. I hadn't yet taken a single load.  Mercifully the guy who had been manfully trying to fuck me swiped his forehead with his arm, withdrew, and moved on to the next victim, offering the conventional "I"ve gotta take a break."  A big ooze of some liquid, possibly cum, slid out of my ass.

By now everything smelled like cum and ass juices, and there were so many guys around me it was difficult to count how many cocks had slid into my hole.  Moreover, as the lighting was quite dim, all I could honestly see was the silhouette of each top.  Race and age were indiscernible, and as to build, well, I could tell most of the guys fucking me were average to heavy set, although there was one muscle-twink in a backwards-turned hat. He was really fit, and had a rock-hard cock that throbbed when he came.  I counted eight loads before my ass started quivering, and I shot a small "Look Ma, no hands," load.

After this my ass was spent.  I had to get off the saddle.  I still wanted to breed my friend, but I couldn't take any more loads right now.  I told the guy who was inside my ass at that point that I needed to take a break.  As he withdrew the sound of cum plopping against the concrete floor was undeniable. I let my fuck buddy take over my duties as the designated bottom.

And as I stood there, catching my breath and watching the scene, another cock slid into me.  The cock was that of an amazing bear of a man, and it felt so good I didn't even think of asking him to stop.  As he wrecked my hole, a whole school of cocks were dangling in front of my face, so I sucked a Chinese guy.  Meanwhile the bear in my ass withdrew, and again more cum plopped out of my ass, this time oozing down my thigh.  Within seconds another cock slid in and I heard someone ask "Do you think he knows... ?" – "...[mumbled sounds]."

Haha,  I fucking love that these poz fuckers were trying to stealth my neg hole.

This isn't the end of the story, but I've gotta get some sleep.  Leave a comment if you want me to finish it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...