That First Charged Load

Every bug chaser remembers the first time they made that fateful decision to knowingly take a poz load, and I'm no exception.

It was quite a few years ago now, back when gay.com was still a good way to meet guys for hookups.  I had been chatting with this one guy for quite some time, on and off.  I still remember his profile name: Big N8R.  His name was (you guessed it) Nate.  And Nate had an 8 incher with a PA, so you can pretty much figure out why I kept talking to him.

The only wrench?  Big N8R was HIV positive.

We flirted back and forth whenever we saw each other on, but I could never pull the trigger.  I mean, he was definitely cute (rough looking, scruffy goatee, full sleeve tats) and had a big ol' cock, but he was poz and I didn't know if I was ready for that.  Plus Nate made it very clear that he was all about fucking bareback and he didn't like to pull out.

Well, one night I was online and had basically been cruising to get my ass fucked all day-- no takers.  This left me exceedingly horny and exceedingly frustrated.  A dangerous combo, as all you bug chasers know.  Add to that I'd had a couple beers so...

It was about 1 am and I was itching to get fucked.  Some morbid fuckers might say I was "dying" for it.  Anyway, Nate's online, so you can figure out what happened next:

Me:  Dude, I'm so horny!  I really need dick tonight!

Nate:  I'd love to help you out, but you know my deal

Me:  Yeah, I know.  And I think I'm ready for it

Nate:  Um, really?  Do you know what you are asking for?

Me:  I've fantasized about your cock in me for a long time-- I think it's time we fucked.

Nate:  Ok.  Just so we're clear-- I'm Poz.  And I fuck bare.  And I don't like to pull out.

Me:  Yeah.  Um, if I asked you to pull out-- would you?

Nate:  well.... for you?  Yeah.  But I don't make a habit out of it.  and I don't think you'll want me to

Me:  I really want to try this

Nate:  You sure?  point of no return you know....

Me:  Yes.

And I texted him my address.

He was at my door in 15 minutes, and naked beside my bed in one.

First off, let me just say I picked a doozy for my first poz experience.  Nate was 6'2", decently in shape (like you could almost see a six pack), tattoos everywhere including full sleeves, and that COCK!  His pics didn't do it justice.  It was every bit 8 inches, slightly arced downward, and one of those that is big to begin with but the middle is even fatter.  And at the tip gleamed a huge PA.  Turns out he had a 2 gauge in.

Holy fuck.

Secondly, let me just say I was nervous as fuck.  You bug chasers can relate to this.  I was standing on the edge of a precipice and just like Nate said-- point of no return.  I knew I was about to "knowingly" take an HIV positive load in my ass.  From a cock with a PA.  The chances of infection would be high.  The danger of the situation was intoxicating, but the implications were daunting.  My stomach was in chaotic knots while I looked at his stiffening cock.

My body was in a war with itself.  My ass wanted that cock.  My stomach was conflicted.  My mind was screaming not to do this as it was too risky.  And my cock was thickening at the sight of him.  You can guess which side won in the end.

Nate said, "You ready?"  And I told him I was really nervous about the whole thing.  He told me to just relax and that he really would pull out or stop any time if I asked him to.  And with that, I dropped to my knees and started trying to suck his cock.

I don't like trying to suck cocks with PAs as the metal clinks against my teeth and it's really jarring.  So we only did this for awhile as I was very clumsy at it.  Plus he didn't need any motivation for the main event as he was already drooling precum.

Nate hoisted me up by my armpits and pushed me back onto the bed.  "You don't need to suck me anymore cuz I'm just here for this sweet ass."  He pushed my legs high and dove his tongue into my crack.  And damn he knew what he was doing!  Within 5 minutes he had be begging for that cock.

I was on my back at the edge of my bed (it was a taller bed-- perfect height for a top standing and fucking me while I reclined) and he grabbed the gun oil. He lubed that big cock of his while staring into my eyes.

"Last chance," he said.  At this point I just grabbed behind my knees and opened my ass for him as a reply.

The entry was excruciating.

I had only been fucked by a guy with a PA once before, and it was a much smaller gauge.  Feeling all that cool metal at my hole made my pucker seize up, and Nate basically had to force his cock inside me.  "Fuck you're tight!  Just relax, baby.  You're gonna need to relax to take the fucking I'm about to throw.  Oh, and by the way?  It takes me forever to cum."

I will say that Nate wasn't really out to hurt me-- at least at the beginning.  He worked his cock in slowly (once that head and PA got past my ring) and bottomed out inside and left it there for a minute or two so I could get used to his size.  He rocked gently side to side, helping me open up.  And little by little, I did.

He started slowly withdrawing and then pushing back inside.  I could feel the PA shifting and moving inside me with every slow thrust.  In my mind, I knew it was dragging across my intestines, possibly doing damage and putting microtears in the lining where the infection could enter my bloodstream.  This made my stomach knot even more, but again, the sexy danger of it all gave me a raging boner which acted as a handle for Nate.

"Looks like someone's enjoying this cock," he said with a smirk.

"Oh my god! My ass is so FULL!  I've never had this much cock in me--  And that PA!  I can feel it moving inside me-- it's incredible.  Don't stop fucking me, Please?" I begged.

That's when Nate knew he had his victim.

The more Nate fucked, the more into it I got.  The idea of his cock being positive was fading into the background as the intensity of the fuck filled all of my present thoughts.  I became a bottom machine on a mission-- to take his cock and load.

Before long I was grabbing the edge of the bed and bucking my ass into his cock to force him as deeply into me as he could go.  His PA was breaching my second ring at this point and the pleasure/pain was indescribable.  You know, that painful punch deep in your guts but once the cock goes inside it's like the gates of heaven open up and choirs of angels are singing.

True to his word, it took Nate a long time to cum.  He probably fucked me for an hour solid-- and I was almost swallowing my tongue with the pleasure.  By the end, he had my ankles in his hands and was completely withdrawing his cock and ramming it all the way back in to the hilt.  Again and again and again.  The PA just ripping past my sphincter like it was tissue paper.

My poor neighbors!  I know I was getting loud, but I didn't care.  I was speaking in tongues and begging for him to cum.  And begging for him to never stop fucking me.  And begging for more and harder and deeper and whatever else I could beg for.

I remember Nate finally looking down at me and into my eyes, and he got this almost quizzical look on his face... and then he rammed all the way inside me, as deep as he could go and he held it there.  He froze in place, body tensed, not breathing.  And then I felt the throb.

His cock head was throbbing out that poz load deep into my guts-- well up into my abused second ring. Nate just kept looking into my eyes as his cock shot jet after jet of dick poison into me.  I found I wasn't breathing or moving either.  I was just as frozen as he was-- letting him plant this toxic seed inside my guts.

When his orgasm subsided, we finally came back to ourselves.  He was still buried in me, and he grabbed my precum leaking cock and he started to jack me off-- slowly.  He timed the strokes on my dick with slow, short strokes of his cock in my ass.  I was already near the edge, so it only took an agonizing minute before I felt my load boil out of my nuts and shoot all over my belly.

He scooped up my neg load and ate it greedily.  And then he ever-so-slowly pulled his softening cock out of my clenched hole.  The PA was the last to pop out, and it was like my hole didn't want to let it go.

We still hadn't spoken a word at this point, and we both crawled up onto my bed and lay side by side.  Finally he broke the silence.

"You ok?" He asked.

"Yeah, I think so.  Um, you didn't warn me when you were going to cum so I could have had you pull out...."

"Would you have asked me to?" he inquired.

"No.  But if I had, would you have pulled out?" I asked back.

"Honestly?  No.  It would have been like stopping an avalanche."

We lay in silence a while longer.  Then he got up and began to get dressed.

"So that was your first poz load, huh?  How are you feeling?"

"Ok.  A bit conflicted now that its over.  But also turned on.  And ashamed.  And I feel stupid.  And exhilarated.  Lots of things."

"Yeah," he said as he was at the door and ready to go, "Everyone remembers their first charged load."

• Like 10
  • Upvote 44
  • Piggy 3

damn that's a hot story!!!!!!!!!!!! the feeling of that 1st known poz dick throbbing in my ass while pumping his load into me ... still so damn vivid in my mind...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest mspsubmale

been trying to get an 'undetectable' guy to fuck me bare, but he is too concerned that he would convert me....would like to find a guy like Nate who would go all the way....

I am also still looking for my first known poz load. I have been on prep three months now. I have been to the bathhouse in Seattle a couple of times. But do know for sure if I have taken poz loads.

Hopefully I will find someone wanting to poz me.

Very hot story. Like others on here I'm looking for my "Nate" to enjoy posing me as much as I want to be pozzed. Nothing more erotic for me than being bred, and when I can incubate a lovers load in me and have it grow will be the most incredible thing. So hard right now.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mspsubmale

followup to earlier posting reply:  still can't get the undetectable guy to meet with me anymore, but......got a friend request on pozconvert from a local guy whose profile read that he was 'recently poz, and would love to pos others'.  of course I approved the request and sent a message I was interested in meeting and playing with him.  got a response back that he was also interested in sharing his gift with me;  now its just a matter of scheduling a meeting and seeing how that goes.....