Have You Had Any Potentially Dangerous Situations While Out Cruising Or At A Sex Club Or Bath House?

Pig Bottom

Last night I did. 

this guy in the dark room was stumbling and I asked if he wanted to sit down.  He said no he was fine.  Then he falls but gets up,  he was doing poppers and I think he was spilling them because the room smelled like them. 

Then he fell for a third time and I told him he should go.  He was belligerent and I told him I was gonna tell the manager because he was gonna fall and hurt someone. Then he grabs me and he had retard strength.  I pulled away and leaving the room he pushed me into people walking by.in the hallway.  One I just grazed but one I bumped into but I told them I was sorry that someone pushed me.   He seemed to be drunk, high, doing poppers and in a psychotic episode.  Probably a meth head.  

Then I went to the front to see if I would find the manager and I realized I didn't know what he looked like since the room was mostly dark with the only light coming if from the doorways.  then I saw someone leaving and realized it was him by the way he was walking and he had this creepy sneer on his face.  So I went back and he had mostly cleared out the room.  I was gonna stay but it was late and I wanted to leave, but I didn't want to run into him and have him hit my car with his if he was driving.

then I waited a little while and left and as I was leaving I saw him coming back in, I could tell it was him because he seemed angry and crazy, I don't think he noticed me.  I bet he snuck back into the club. 

I learned my lesson. If I saw someone stumbling I would still ask if they needed help or wanted to find a place to go sit down, but after that if they fell again I would not say anything to them,  I would try to identify who it was and then call a manager or another person who worked there.  

Guest GoodExercise

I once got sent to a stranger's apartment.  I let myself into the building, the apartment and the bedroom -- where I found a STR8 hipster napping.  It was cool -- he told me to get out before he really woke up.  Sketchy neighborhood on the west side of Chicago.

• Moderators

Yes but I didn't realize it until much later. 

I had placed a personal ad in the local indy paper (this is around 1991 - before online). A guy answered my ad. We chatted on the phone, and he seemed nice enough. I was teaching in the evenings at the time, so the only time we could arrange to meet was mid-morning on a weekday. He showed up on time and was cute/hunky enough to suit me, but something seemed off. He was very bothered to learn my roommate was sleeping in the back of the apartment. That didn't strike me as particularly odd because I was living in a funky old house that had been divided into apartments. My room didn't have a proper door just a curtain. My roommate and I only had privacy because we respected each other's areas. Lots of closeted tricks had been nervous about the bedroom with no door.  So for whatever reason, we didn't click. We hung out a while, and he left. 

Six weeks later, I caught his face on the nightly news. The morning of the broadcast he had robbed a bank and later killed his two roommates when they came home unexpectedly and caught him counting the money. 

• Confused 1

Been a while now, but was at an ABS in Cedar Rapids, Iowa on south side.  Used to have a large room there, or much larger than others, which was mainly for two or three guys at once.  Got in there with a black guy who fucked me really good.  Then when done he pulled a knife on me and told me to hand over all my money.  Somewhat ridiculous as I never even take my billfold into those places and sure don't carry much money other than needed, at that time, for quarters for the machines.  Think he got about $1.75 at most.  He then took off and as I was getting ready to go I realized he had used a damn condom also and it was still hanging out of my ass and dripped all over the inside of my pants.  If I had been in a more open area I might have resisted, knife or not, but in an enclosed place like that it wouldn't take anyone with skill to have cut me up, even if I would have won.  Fucking idiot thinking he would get much in a place like that.

Guest SBBOY

Has anyone had an experiences where they were in danger whilst having sex? Either from the person, location or sexual act? For example a sadistic top ignoring the safe word, having sex on the railway tracks, almost suffocating etc...

Moderator's Note: Since someone asked a very similar question yesterday, I merged the threads. 

Edited by SBBOY

When I was in Chicago I hooked up with some guys in some really rough neighborhoods. Being a white guy in a black gang infested neighborhood at 2:00 in the morning can be dangerous. It's what made it so fucking hot!

• Upvote 1

When I was in Chicago I hooked up with some guys in some really rough neighborhoods. Being a white guy in a black gang infested neighborhood at 2:00 in the morning can be dangerous. It's what made it so fucking hot!

And if your a white guy who loves black dick it would be even more of a turn on.

recently was at a theater in raleigh around 9pm, fair amount of people walking around, when i walked in, i heard some commotion in the back area, turned out to be 3 black guys roughing up some older white guy. they came out of the area, walked up to me and asked if i wanted anything...i replied, nope just hanging out. I guess my size and attitude forced the sharks to swim away. there was definitely some sizing up going on in his head.

if all they wanted to do was bend me over and fuck me, id have been all for it but these guys were looking for trouble

they walked around for a few minutes and then left luckily.

the older guy came around and told me what happened and apparently thats how it all started for him too.  

Yeah, I did-- early 80's in  a small southeast Missouri city--the park was the central hook up spot, and I cruised this guy for a while. He  got in my van, and we headed back to my apartment . Once in and up in the loft bedroom , I was  blowing him  when he suddenly  wrapped his  legs around my skull and began punching me.  I somehow used my height and body to push him  back enough that I  could  roll backwards  down the  stairs, then at the landing  got on my feet and  bolted out ( bare assed) and banged on all 3 neighbors doors, 2 AM and no one answered  immediately, I went to my van,which was unlocked, and hopped in locking the doors--just then a neighbor opened his door and I yelled for him to call the cops, and about that point the guy exits my apartment. I had some laundry in the van and had pants and a t shirt on by the time the cops showed up, and gave them a description of the guy, who  had taken off into the woods. The next day in the news, a local woman  who had a new age kind of shop on the main  street was found naked and dead in the upstairs apartment over her shop--I strongly suspected the same guy was involved and called the detective assigned my case, but he  dismissed it as if there was no connection. About 2 days later, the same guy tried to beat up another park  regular, but the victim was a brawler and beat the snot out of the  thug, and after that  the guy was not seen again-either he moved on, or decided fags were a bit tougher to  attack than he had thought

I had somewhat the same sort of thing happen  to me as  AlwaysOpen.  Picked up a guy at a local bar... late night both drunk.

Back to my place, doing our business, when it was like flipping a switch he punched me in the face.  I at the time did not have enough sense to get to hell out of there.  Instead beat the hell out of him, getting my face messed up in the process.  My first though was to just pitch him out the front door, but then hell, he would be more likely to remember where I lived.  So I loaded his bleeding ass into my car, thinking I would dump him back at the bar parking lot.  This had to be the stupidest trick known to man.  The dipshit decided to pound on me going down the road... Pulled into the closest parking lot, where a policeman was be sitting.  The cop happened to be one that I knew from the neighbourhood.  Dragged the trick out of my car, telling him I needed to get rid of this mess.  His only questions were, did I do that to him and why?  Told me, he would take care of it.

Not the brightest thing I have done in my life, but hell back then I would follow my hard dick into places, I would not drive a Sherman tank into now.

• Upvote 1

• 4 years later...

Not while purposely out to cruise, but many time (mostly the gym), guys get VERY assertive and even touch me.  Most of the time, I can handle myself and even go with it if I am interested.  Several times in my life, I have been unable to get away or it's some place not near others.  Been raped, also gotten away, and other times could talk myself out of it.  It can get scary though.  I'm not a small or weak guy, so when I am overpowered, it can get scary if I am not into it.  A few times, my husband found out who the guys were, and it did not end well for them.

2 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Not while purposely out to cruise, but many time (mostly the gym), guys get VERY assertive and even touch me.  Most of the time, I can handle myself and even go with it if I am interested.  Several times in my life, I have been unable to get away or it's some place not near others.  Been raped, also gotten away, and other times could talk myself out of it.  It can get scary though.  I'm not a small or weak guy, so when I am overpowered, it can get scary if I am not into it.  A few times, my husband found out who the guys were, and it did not end well for them.

I'm so sorry that happened to you. I haven't quite had that experience but I HAVE come very close to being raped in the local park. I was caught by three younger guys masturbating and they followed me into the bathroom threatening to rape me. It was scary. If they had pushed their way into the stall I was in, I wouldn't have had a chance. Subs seem to be a target which can be good if we're looking for it but bad if we're not.

Edited by CumWhore1983

I had one experience where I learnt a valuable lesson while playing. I was in a sling jockstrap on wearing a silver chain. Not even an expensive one. Anyways this guy came into my room and just seemed off. Next minute he's rubbig me as I'm in the sling so I can't really say no. He grabs behind my neck and tries to take the chain. I punched him got out of the sling and pushed him out of the room and closed it on him. Had my phone hidden so I called the front desk of the sex club I was in and got him booted and got refunded for my room and left.