What Age Did You Realise You Were A Sub Slut?

ridemehard

I've been worshiping cock, getting my hole pounded, and eating loads throughout my 20s and late teens. Despite my cock sucking, I felt ashamed about it. I'd suck a hot man off then feel guilty and say ill never hook up w a complete stranger again. But sooner or later a hot stud would come around n I'd be back on my knees. This struggle went on for years.

I was 29 when I finally accepted that the thoughts I have and the thinks I've done are characteristic of a faggot cocksucker. I had to accept it. I've never even tried to date; I'd just find hot muscular men who were complete strangers to submit, serve, and be used by. I've only ever had sex that way. Even if I wanted to not be a faggot I'd first have to acknowledge that I am a faggot.

Always knew I liked boys from a very young age. When my mom explained to me at 10 years old what “being gay” meant and that my big masculine body builder uncle (my Dad’s younger brother) was gay; I knew I was gay. I came out to my gay uncle at 12 and to my entire family at 18. But it took me a long time (was in my 30s), before I accepted the feelings I always knew I had that I wanted to be subservient and submissive and to be a bottom to strong top men! Then moving on to being a slut was just a little further on my pathway to who I am today...just a good slut CumDump that loves to serve ALL Alpha Tops!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Guest smileatyou

I always knew I was a sub cum dump, even before I knew what that was. Fantasized about cartoon Brutus from Popeye cartoons - muscular hot daddy - carrying me in his arms when I was 5. That was a toddler's version of what would later become Brutus, or anyone, cumming in my hole, leaving me dripping with his load for the next raw cock to slide into. But as for when I started taking raw anon loads, it was in the woods when I was 18. Hot daddy in his 50s bred me and I was hooked for life. Now I'm in my 50s and wanna load up hot young holes like that hot daddy did to me. 

I realized when I was around 12 or 13 when the school janitor asked me to help him pick up some trash in his janitor’s closet for a few bucks. I bent over to pick up a soda can and he came up from behind, grabbed my waist and started dry humping me. It felt weird but the next day I asked if you wanted help again.

• Like 2

from my first fucking at ten by an older very hung very pubically hairy older boy . it seems he saw i was vulnerable n easy to manipulate , i was tiny n girly n smooth n wanted attention . every day after school before his parents got homer he made me do more n more things to get him off . looking back he was quite sick n deranged n i knew no better. i grew to lovew his aggressiveness n violence n essentially was conplicit in my own sever long term abuse . he eventually got married some ten years later n we continued while his wife was out , n then after he had kids until i moved away . still when i go back to the area he is in i look to be able to please him n take his sadism . if we are alone , without a word he knows he can do what ever he wants . pretty much all my partners are like that . its what i love n need n all i want is to find violent sick n depraved men n allow n even beg them to hurt me .

• 1 month later...

Prob in my early-mid 20s. That when I decided to let hung Men fuck my ass while I just bend over and endure it. I enjoyed being bent over like a sub bitch while a hot Dom stranger uses my hole to bust a load. 

After a couple years of getting fucked I eventually realized that I'm not a gay btm but am actually a faggot. A true submissive. A slut that is ready to be used by any hot true Alpha Man. 

• 2 weeks later...

I was in my mid twenties when I met a boy that made me want to hurt him deep in his Virgin pussy.  That’s when I realized I’ve never fucked anyone.  I had always just been the submissive one.   Any man or boy who wanted to use me was Welcome to choke me, fuck me, piss on me, spank me  and verbally humiliate me in any way they saw fit.  

My uncle took a hold of me when I was 8.  He put his cock to my lips and pushed until I opened up.  I choked, gagged, and sputtered on his meat and seed for months until I got proficient at pleasing him.  At ten he fucked me the first time.  I Took his and several of his friend’s loads regularly throughout my teens.  So I was a sub bitch from an early age.  

Guest FinalDL2021

Really looking back, I started putting things up my ass, and discovering how hot, and intence the orgasms where; this is also, where I realized myself pre-cumming. Never made the connection to being a bottom slut, until I experimented, then started having sex with other men, a couple years later.

Guest FinalDL2021
54 minutes ago, Futile2Resist said:

Really looking back, I started putting things up my ass, and discovering how hot, and intence the orgasms where; this is also, where I realized myself pre-cumming. Never made the connection to being a bottom slut, until I experimented, then started having sex with other men, a couple years later.

Oh yes, forgot to mention, I was in my mid-teens when all this started.

I was 10/12 when I started putting things in my ass. Was fucked for the first time as a teen. Haven’t ever topped and don’t really think I could ever will unless it was a Adonis-looking younger twink and even then, I’m pretty sure I’d just worship his body before he fucked me.

• 9 months later...

I think I knew when I was around 10. But being a sissy faggot in the 60's would get you beat up.  Would wear my moms or sisters clothes when I could.  First marriage failed because I was still struggling to admit I was a sissy.  Second wife, all though it didn't start out with her knowing i was a sissy.  I asked her one night if we could have sex dressed in one of her sexy nighties I bought her(like most woman didn't like wearing them).  The sex was great.  She admitted the silky material felt great as I fucked her.  After that she would allow me to wear her nighties occasionally(2-3times a month) during sex. After awhile I asked her if I could wear her nightgowns every night to bed. Surprisingly she agreed.  Our sex life was really good and started to change little by little.  I started wearing womans panties, bra's and pantyhose under my uniform. We were both in the military back then. She started buying me my own women's clothing to wear.   Our kids would stay with their grandma for the summer. This allowed us to explore our new sexual fetishes.  She new I was bi and would fuck me with the numerous strap-ons we had purchased.  She help me come to grips with my inner slut.

• Like 4