Talk Nasty To Me

I get off on nasty poz talk while breeding as either a top or bottom. It’s been a huge turn on for me since the first wasted guy with AIDS fucked me at the baths in Dallas in 1982.

I was on my back, stroking my dick and staring into his vacant eyes. Although we had just met, he kept saying “I’m going to make you mine, boy” as he drilled my hole raw.

All of a sudden, his shallow breathing got heavy.  He pinned me down with his skinny body as best he could and slammed hard into my hungry hole. His eyes opened wide, and he kept stroking inside my guts as I reached down and felt his balls pulsing his sperm into my body.

“Fuck yeah, boy, I’m giving you my DISEASE! Take it, you fucking pig!  TAKE IT!  Now we can both die!"

I knew what he meant, but I wasn’t afraid. I was too fucking turned on to be afraid, and my rock hard dick shot a huge load all over my chest without my having touched myself.  

I left his room shaking with the knowledge that I had just had the HOTTEST sex I could ever imagine - and that I couldn’t wait to do it again with another verbal poz pig.

Do you get off on poz talk?  What’s the hottest thing you’ve heard or said while making out or fucking with a poz or neg chaser?

PFG? I can respond with a big fat FUCK YEAH! When it comes to dirty Poz Talk turning me on!

It seems to go right into your brain and fucking stroke your deck. Right now 'bently67' "The Tatoo Artist" ! Has me most horned up for it's filthy hot Poz Talk. Serious twisted and amazing fucking going on there.

​Really I think there needs to be a Fucking Glossary for anyone out there wanting to write down a Poz Fuck Fantasy.

No one should call a cock just 'cock' or cum just 'cum' when you can call it:

Poz Pecker

Poison Pecker

Demon Dick

Death Dick

AIDS Cock

POZ Cock.

And cum? How about

Death Seed

Demon Seed

Sarah Palin Seed

Poz cum

Deadly DNA

Or shoot, just using words like "Toxic" "Poison" "Venom" "Disease"all fucking hot

Love really loaded talking like:

"Going to fucking CHARGE YOU UP!" or "My Dick is a fucking loaded Poz Gun up your ass! going fucking shoot my Death Bullets up your hole!" or the fucking good "Take my Toxic Death cum! Converting your fucking NEG hole with my charged Poz death seed!!!"

Would love to find someone I could chat like that with any fucking time.

• Upvote 19

I think hearing poz pecker IR poison pecker would make me laugh.

Sarah Palin seed? I'd lose all interest in the scene and leave if I heard that. Because then I'd be picturing Caribou Barbie and that's not what I want to be seeing while getting fucked.

• Upvote 4

• Moderators

Moderator's Note: If you try to type the name generally given to the Devil in Christian mythology that begins with "S" the forum software automatically replaces it with "Sarah Palin." My guess is Beastboy42 didn't realize that. 

This is not the work of the current Moderator Staff. rawTOP set it up when we went to the new forum software. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Infecting a bottom pig with your poz bug or begging a poz top to impregnate you with his AIDS babies is taboo, intimate and powerful. For me, that's absolutely the HOTTEST sex that two men can have! 

Did NOT know about the "S-ata-n / Srah" issue, rather weird considering this forum not to type 'S-atan' 

That said, Still say Verbal poz chat in erotica or during sex is a fucking massive enhancer and a huge turn on. Always hope to find more guys on SKYPE to chat with who will really get into nasty verbal sex chat, 

• Upvote 2

Infecting a bottom pig with your poz bug or begging a poz top to impregnate you with his AIDS babies is taboo, intimate and powerful. For me, that's absolutely the HOTTEST sex that two men can have! 

Totally agree, PozFetishPig!

But sometimes not saying anything can be just as hot! Got fucked by a guy with a biohazard tattoo around his nipple a few years ago. I was still very inexperienced, turned on and freaked out by it at the same time. I traced the tattoo with my finger, looked him in the eye and asked: "Are you going to...?", when my voice trailed off. I just couldn't make myself utter those words. I knew, if I did, I'd probably lose it. So I just looked up at him questioningly. The guy didn't say a word. He just nodded his head and for the rest of the fuck his eyes never strayed from mine. Then he came inside my boyhole, and still not  a word from him, he just leaned into me and pressed his lips against mine. Still one of the most intense fucks of my life!

• Upvote 15

Totally agree, PozFetishPig!

But sometimes not saying anything can be just as hot! Got fucked by a guy with a biohazard tattoo around his nipple a few years ago. I was still very inexperienced, turned on and freaked out by it at the same time. I traced the tattoo with my finger, looked him in the eye and asked: "Are you going to...?", when my voice trailed off. I just couldn't make myself utter those words. I knew, if I did, I'd probably lose it. So I just looked up at him questioningly. The guy didn't say a word. He just nodded his head and for the rest of the fuck his eyes never strayed from mine. Then he came inside my boyhole, and still not  a word from him, he just leaned into me and pressed his lips against mine. Still one of the most intense fucks of my life!

HELL YEAH, MAN! Lying there helplessly with a mixture of fear and lust running through your head while a poz breeder silently fucks and injects his toxic bug into your guts is fukkin HOT!

HELL YEAH, MAN! Lying there helplessly with a mixture of fear and lust running through your head while a poz breeder silently fucks and injects his toxic bug into your guts is fukkin HOT!

What I did was stupid, and I knew it. But by not articulating the obvious, I could keep things in suspense in a way, making the oh-so-real threat seem less tangible, somehow blurry and far away, as if it had nothing to do with me. I should have stopped him, but I didn't, somehow couldn't. And you're right, PozfetishPig, I was helpless in a way, but not like most people would expect.

It wasn't like I was at his mercy, tied up or held down, forced to surrender to whatever he had planned for me. Sure, he was on top of me, holding my lank, boyish legs spread wide with his paw-like hands, while his fat bare dick was sawing in and out of my teenaged pussy. But I could have asked him to pull out and let me go anytime and - call me naive - I'm 100% sure he would have complied, if I'd asked him to. Though his big cock and towering body was totally dominating me, I never felt like I had given up control, which makes my reaction even harder to explain.

You know, I was free to go and I wasn't drunk or on drugs either. My mind was clear, the meaning of that tattoo obvious and I knew the only reasonable thing to do - but for some reason I couldn't make myself do it.

I had to ask him to pull out, had to better ask him soon, but each time his fat mancock was sliding back into me, bottoming out inside my sore rectum, I was telliing myself 'Just once more, oh my God, just once more'. I yelped each time he was hitting ground, his cock was hurting my insides, my hole way to small to properly accomodate its girth, but I just couldn't imagine a world in which this fat, throbbing intruder was not ravaging my boypussy. Or, probably more accurate, I didn't want to imagine it.

Of course I knew where this was leading, that I would end up with a big load of this guy's poz cum deep inside my guts if I didn't act soon. But though he was hurting me, I had this strange feeling that I was born to be hurt like that, to have strangers abuse me like that. 'One more thrust, just let him hurt you once more'. And before I really knew it, one more thrust had proved to be one too many and I felt his cock expanding inside me, throbbing fiercely as his poz load was coating my insides.  

Edited by RotzBBengel
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 20