Breeding At The Steamworks

I hit a lull after dumping my poz juice in three guys, so I decided to check out the maze area. Maybe I'd luck out and find a cum whore taking loads from a group in the back. If nothing else, I could make out, get my nipples and dick sucked and work up a huge load to breed my next pig.

That's where I saw him: 6'4" and 200 pounds of lean, well-chiseled muscle. His body was an instant turn-on, but it was the salt-and-pepper hair on his head and fur on his chest that caught my eye. He looked early to mid 50s, a rugged mix of age and muscle that sets the standard for younger guys. I wasn't looking for a fuck, but some hot body contact, kissing and chemistry that comes from intense man-to-man action between two experienced studs.

I followed him into a dark corner, walked up and locked my mouth onto his nipple. As I sucked and chewed like a hungry baby, he let out a moan and pulled me into his furry pecs. He pulled my mouth up to his and shoved his hot tongue into the back of my throat. What a fucking HOT kisser! We dropped our towels and went at each other like dogs in heat. I shoved my tongue into his armpit and slurped his ripe smell and sweat. He went down on my fat dick while I reached over and fingered his tight muscle hole. We drew a crowd of spectators as we pawed each other for almost 10 minutes, kissing, licking, pounding, biting and working each other like animals.

Finally, I asked him to come to my room. I never bring guys to my room, because it's where I go to chill between fucks. But I was totally into this guy, and I didn't want any distractions. We were hungry for each other, and I began to think I just might fuck this muscle daddy after all.

As soon as I closed the door behind us, the tables turned. This fucker was ALL OVER ME, pushing me back on the bed and jumping on top like a fucking gorilla. He only had about 10 pounds on me, but he used his 6-inch height advantage to pin me down. Not that I resisted - this fucker was on fire, and the passion was overwhelming. He bit deep into my neck, shoulder and pecs, leaving huge marks all over my torso. I did the same to him, alternately slamming my fist into his pecs and clawing at his back as he gripped me like a sumo wrestler. The room was hot and the sweat was pouring off us as we kissed, slurped, grunted, sucked, bit and pounded every inch of each other. Finally, he slammed his pecs against mine, wrapped his arms around me like a boa constrictor and gagged me with his hot tongue. I thought I was going to shoot my wad without even touching my dick! The haze of lust was so thick that I didn't even realize what was happening as his massive thighs forced my legs apart. 

Reality hit when I felt his hard 8 inches probing my hole. This stud wanted to fuck me! This sure as hell wasn't how it was supposed to go. But he had me trapped physically and mentally, and I was primed to give this hot fucker anything he wanted. He threw my legs over his shoulders, lubed his 8-inch rod with spit and pressed it against my rarely fucked hole. I took a huge hit of Jungle Juice, tried to relax and struggled to prepare myself for the searing pain I knew was coming.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!! It was EXCRUCIATING! His dick wasn't as fat as mine, but my tight muscle hole hadn't been violated in more than six months, and the pain was fucking unbelievable. He forced his way in like I do, using his strength and body weight to thrust deep inside in one stroke. I tried to relax with deep breaths and lots of poppers, but I could feel every tear as his cock ripped my guts. He raised his hips and pressed my legs into my chest (another favorite starting position of mine), allowing his hard tool to drill straight down into my bowels. I was totally off balance in this position and dizzy from poppers, and I couldn't have pushed him off me even if I wanted. He was crazed with lust, and he fucked with such a frenzy that that even if I had said no, he would have just raped me.

I know, because he fucked like I fuck. Only this time, I was the "victim."

"You want to own my ass, stud? Then you gotta claim it. FUCK ME, MAN! SHOOT YOUR LOAD IN THAT MUSCLE ASS! I WANNA FEEL YOUR HOT JIZZ SPEWING ALL OVER MY GUTS!"

"YEAH STUD, I'M GONNA BREED YOU GOOD! GOT A HUGE LOAD FOR YOUR STUD CUNT!"

"IS IT POZCUM, BUDDY? IF YOU'RE GONNA RAPE MY ASS, YOU BETTER BE SHOOTING SOME HOT BUG INSIDE THERE!"

"FUCK YEAH, STUD! IT'S 100 PERCENT DIRTY FUCKING POZ SHIT! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT, FUCKER? YOU WANT MY SICK STRAIN? HUH? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?"

He started pounding harder, and I clawed his back, pulling him inside to make sure I got every trace of poison in his balls.

"FUCK YEAH, STUD! YOU KNOW THAT'S WHAT I WANT! DO IT, FUCKER! GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING POISON, PIG! BREED ME!"

In a blur this muscle daddy flipped me over on my stomach and slammed hard against my back. He pinned my wrists over my head, and I could feel his dick growing inside as his pace and breathing increased. I glanced in the mirror and saw this fucking animal raping me, our muscles straining as he assaulted my hungry hole and I struggled to meet every thrust. He began biting my neck and back, and I growled like a hungry animal while I cursed and pleaded with him to RAPE AND BREED ME, FUCKER!

"GODDAMN FUCKER, HERE IT CUMS! FUCK YEAH, YEAH! TAKE THAT FUCKING NASTY BUG, FUCKER! YEAH, I'M BREEDING YOUR STUD CUNT RIGHT NOW, FUCKER! ARRRRRGH!"

I felt his cock explode inside me with torrents of hot cum, his poison coating my shredded guts and flowing into my body tissue and my bloodstream. He let go of my wrists and locked his arms around my chest, biting my shoulder and gripping me like a spider clings to his prey as the venom seeps inside. I went limp, and he turned me on my side so I could watch in the mirror as he continued thrusting his dick to work his bug deep inside my guts. He twisted my head in his huge arms and pulled my mouth to his face, fucking my mouth with his tongue and spit while he fucked my ass with his dick and poison.

After a few minutes he stopped, and we both drifted off to sleep with me locked in his arms and his juices fermenting in my ass. I hoped I never would wake up.

More to cum....

Edited March 10, 2015 by PozFetishPig

After my last wild fuck at Steamworks, when a hot muscle daddy pumped my ass with two loads of his bug, I was thinking I might want some more, and as the Dore Alley street fair was cumming up in SF, and it would be great to mix some more strains in my seed so I would have plenty of poison to breed pigs all weekend in late July.

So my dick got stiff and my hole started to twitch when I saw the hot fucker in the room across from mine. He was about my height, 5-foot-10, but a good 30 to 40 pounds smaller, maybe about 150. He had all the markings of a poz pig: pale skin, slightly hollowed face and the incredibly ripped, lean muscle that comes from living with the bug. This guy had to have a pretty toxic bug, and I wanted it. He even had a PA on the head of his 8-inch pole that I knew would tear my guts up good so the DNA would go straight into my system.

I went into his room, dropped my towel and felt his hot tongue all over my fat dick. I instinctively reached for his hole, and that's when the tables turned: His tight muscle butt was oozing with thick jizz that trailed past his smooth balls and down the back of his vein-popping legs. He was a fucking hungry cum whore, and the way he moaned and shoved his ass back as I inserted my fingers told me that he wanted more. Well, damn. How could I say no? The only thing better than fucking a tight hole is pumping one lubed with jizz, and I couldn't wait to slide into that juicy stud cunt.

But first I flipped him on his back, pushed his legs up and shoved my tongue deep into that sweet pool of manjuice. I slurped like a pig in heat, desperate to suck that poison down my throat before adding my own to the mix. I swallowed most of it but took a final load up to his lips and dumped it in his hungry mouth in a sloppy kiss. Our faces were coated in jizz as I began sliding my fat meat inside him, forcing my way past his battered pussy lips and feeling my hard rod sink into that cesspool of bug.

"Goddamn, fucker, how many loads you got up there already? I can feel that juice seeping out every time I stroke!"
"Three so far, but I want more! I just want guys to breed my ass all night, man! Use me like a fucking cum dump!"

"Yeah fucker, you want my load? You want my dirty fucking bug inside you? Want me to shoot my poz poison inside your guts?" (As if we both already didn't know that was going to happen.)

"OH FUCK YEAH MAN, I NEED THAT HOT FUCKING VIRUS, MAN! FUCK ME UP WITH ALL THE STRAINS YOU GOT, BUDDY! DO IT TO ME, POZ FUCKER! BREED ME!"

The lust was white-hot as we both got off on our poz connection. I felt like the angel of death, fucking the life out of another willing victim crying on his death bed to be fucked harder and pumped full of toxic seed. He was like a junkie craving a last fix of toxic cum, and I was the executioner who would inject his guts with lethal fluids. The emotional bond was intense as we indulged our darkest fantasies, talking nasty about bug and death between my grunts of pleasure and his moans of pain mixed with joy. Sweat poured off both of us as I looked down into those intense eyes pleading desperately for me to spray my charged load all over his internal organs.

"YOU WANT IT, YOU TWISTED SHIT? HUH? YOU WANT ME TO SHOOT MY FUCKING AIDS JUICE INTO YOUR BLOODY HOLE? YOU WANT TO DIE FROM MY BUG, PIG? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?"

"OH FUCK MAN, GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE ME THAT LIQUID DEATH, STUD! I WANT THAT CHARGED SEED TO KILL ME, BRO! DO IT!"

I slammed hard and felt my balls spasm as wave after wave of thick white poz cream flowed into his bruised hole. He shot his own juice onto his pecs and shoulder, which I quickly slurped and returned to his hungry mouth. We collapsed in a drained heap of hot flesh, locked in another cum-coated kiss as we wallowed in our dirty mixture of seed, spit and sweat.

After a break we fucked for about another hour, with me dumping two more loads in his hole and getting none from him. But I'm not complaining…

• 4 weeks later...

Love the raw hard strength you put into your fucking! Would have loved to witness or hear the sounds of shredded muscles slamming and grinding that power fuck!

Thanks, man! I especially love watching in the mirror when I pin a guy down and knock him up with my bug. Nothing more raw and intoxicating than a man topping and breeding another man with his toxic seed.

Edited by PozFetishPig

Guest pozbtm1967

Love poz talk and when a man takes control like in your first story... bites on my neck and shoulder marking me as his ... he can call my hole anything he wants as long as he owns it and gives me his poz dna

• 1 year later...