Graduation Night

rjb56

Really? This site gets dozens of posts a day. There are hundreds and hundreds of stories posted here. It doesn't seem stifled to me.

If you don't like the rules, go somewhere else. If you put as much energy into your stories as your bitching, there would already be more chapters.

I was looking for this story forever and thought it was deleted for some reason - The entire subject matter is NOT Straight nor is it Bi - it's about knocking the stupid straights up that's all - it should have stayed right where it was originally. I can totally sympathize with the author - the guys in this story are NOT Bi they are just fucking a girl just to knock her up - it's all about pozzing that's it - Gay men (not straight) pozzing.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@flexbtm...I agree. The author must have had more in mind. Look I don't agree with what happened...though I understand why the story was moved. Ticky Tacky? Yes. But rules are rules. Don't make your readers and fans suffer because of them.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

It's been awhile but I decided to get back to writing.  I'll be releasing a four part story called Dorm Life in the Bug Chasing forum very soon. The first three parts are complete. Part 4 should be done in the next two weeks.  It's been fun to write and I hope you'll love it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 6-6-2017 at 0:49 AM, rjb56 said:

It's been awhile but I decided to get back to writing.  I'll be releasing a four part story called Dorm Life in the Bug Chasing forum very soon. The first three parts are complete. Part 4 should be done in the next two weeks.  It's been fun to write and I hope you'll love it.

will it include making women pregnant like in this story? :)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...