Graduation Night

rjb56

• 2 weeks later...

GRADUATION NIGHT PART 2

NOTE:  If you haven’t already done so, I would recommend reading “Graduation Night” first, so that you will better know the people involved. Thank you, I hope you enjoy

As we were being carried away I looked over Jordan’s shoulder to see a young well-built man climbing on to the picnic table where Emily was lying recovering from her deflowering by Aaron and her first orgasm. The man shoved his penis into her semen filled vagina. A line seemed to be forming of naked men waiting their turn.  I could hear Emily’s screams of pain and ecstasy and cries of “Fuck Her, Knock her up!!” as we entered the house.

We were brought into the house and taken to a large bathroom. James turned on the shower and we all got in. When I stood I could feel more of Jordan’s semen leaking out of my hole and I could see it running down my leg. Paul still seemed slightly in a daze after his virginity had been taken.  James held him up and Jordan and I washed his body. There were still streaks of his own cum in his hair and dried patches of blood and James’s cum on his ass and legs.  He looked younger and more innocent standing there naked than I had ever seen.  Jordan came up from behind him and started kissing him. Paul laid back in his arms and moaned softly.  James pushed me up against the wall of the shower and kissed me forcefully.  I reached up and wrapped my fingers in his dreadlocks. His body felt wonderful against mine and I felt that incredibly long penis pressed against my stomach.

“Let’s get some rest” Jordan said and we all dried off.  As we walked out of the bathroom we passed a large sliding glass door. I could look out and see Emily lying on the ground with another man taking her from behind while Aaron held her.  I could hear her screams of pleasure through the window.  Aaron told me later that at least twenty men had pumped their seed into her that night. We were led to a bedroom with a huge king sized bed. Paul and I were next to each other in the middle with Jordan next Paul and James next to me. They wrapped their arms around us and we fell asleep.

I woke up and saw it was morning. I was wrapped in James’ arms and I could see Jordan holding Paul.  James began to kiss my neck and I could feel his semi hard penis pressed against my ass and up on my back.  Feeling it against made me wonder how he ever drilled it into Paul’s smaller body and how it would feel inside of me.  Paul opened his eyes and seemed confused on his whereabouts.  Jordan pulled him closer and he seemed to relax.

“We want to breed you again,” Jordan whispered.

My heart started beating rapidly and I looked at Paul.  The frightened look returned to his face. I reached over and grabbed his arm and said “I’m here, don’t be afraid”.  James pulled me back to him and began kissing me, his tongue went deep in my mouth and I moaned with anticipation.  I don’t know if Paul answered but I began to hear him whimper softly.

Suddenly we heard the doorbell ring.   Both James and Jordan looked at each other with a puzzled look.

“Who the fuck could that be”, James mumbled.

We could hear someone walking down the hallway towards the door and I assumed it was Aaron. He opened the door and spoke to someone. I could clearly hear the person say “I’m looking for my brother and his friends, they didn’t come home last night and their parents are worried”.  My heart seemed to stop! I recognized the person voice at the door, “It’s my brother Elijah” I blurted out.

Elijah was 20 years old.  He was probably the most handsome of my brothers, standing about 6 feet 3 inches and weighing about 180 pounds.  His brown hair was neatly trimmed and his blue eyes were piercing.  Elijah had “turned his life over to God” when he was younger. Now he was a student at the nearby seminary studying to become a pastor. Elijah lived a very religious life and didn’t have many friends and to my knowledge never even dated.

I couldn’t believe it when I heard Aaron tell him we were here in the house and he invited Elijah to come in.  I heard footsteps coming down the hallway and suddenly the door opened and in walked Elijah with Aaron. Time seemed to stand still.

“What in God’s name are you doing Caleb!!” Elijah screamed. His shock was clear on his face. There in front of him lay his little brother totally naked in the arms of a “god like” black man with a penis that was hardening by the second. Paul was lying there as well and he screamed…”Run Elijah!” It was too late. Aaron gave Elijah a shove into the room and onto the bed and pulled the door shut behind him. “Fresh meat boys” he said while taking off his own clothes.  Elijah tried to regain his footing but James let go of me and pinned him down on his back. “Let me go!! What are doing??” Elijah pleaded angrily .

Aaron was moving quickly and he stripped off the sandals Elijah was wearing and then practically ripped his shorts and underwear from his body.  Elijah tried to force James off of him but it was hopeless.  Jordan leaned down and told Elijah to calm down and enjoy the experience. Aaron grabbed Elijah’s legs, spread them apart. “Wow, sweet asses must run in the family” Aaron said as he buried his tongue into his exposed hole. Elijah gasped and screamed “Stop, please dear God, stop it!”  Jordan ordered Paul to rip off Elijah’s shirt and he obeyed.  Now everyone in the room was naked and I realized I was getting hard.

Jordan began to suck on Elijah’s neck and nipples as Aaron continued to work over his ass. James leaned over and began sucking on the opposite side of Elijah’s body. He began struggling less.  His eyes were wide open with fear.  Jordan reached over and pulled Paul over.  He laid Paul across Elijah’s chest to help hold him down, but also to let him start working over Paul’s tiny hole to get him ready for what was coming.

Elijah was crying now and every few seconds would plead to be let go, but no one was paying attention. 

Paul was moaning as Jordan first sucked on Elijah’s body then rammed his long tongue into Paul’s hole. I was sitting there just watching and began to feel like the odd man out.  Aaron grabbed me by my hair and kissed me forcefully shoving his tongue, fresh out of Elijah’s ass, into my mouth.  Aaron then grabbed my head and shoved it next to Elijah’s soft penis…”Get him hard!” he ordered.  I took his penis into my mouth and began to suck and lick it. “No Caleb, don’t do that, I’m your brother”, he cried.  I kept sucking and licking and it began to harden and I heard Elijah moan for the first time. “That’s a good boy, relax and enjoy this moment,” Jordan said softly to Elijah.  “Soon you will feel the warmth of our poison seed inside that beautiful body and you will be ours.”  Jordan pressed his lips up against Elijah’s mouth and he resisted, but with me sucking his penis, Aaron tonging his ass and James sucking on his neck and nipples, Elijah’s mouth began to open and allow Jordan’s tongue to enter. He moaned again, this time louder.

The sound of my brother moaning while being kissed seemed to get everyone’s attention. Jordan, James and Aaron were all hard as rocks and pre cum was leaking from all three.  I really wanted James to take me. The length of his penis excited me and I wanted to feel it inside of me if it could fit.  I thought Aaron was about to take my brother’s virginity, but Jordan had other ideas.  “I know you want him Aaron but I want to rip this virgin hole open first”, Jordan said. Elijah looked at the giant penis that stuck out from between Jordan’s legs. His eyes opened wide and he began to cry and beg “Please let me go, I’m not gay, this is wrong, I’m a minister and this is not what is right, I don’t want to be infected…please dear God make them let me go.”

Aaron looked disappointed but Jordan pointed to Paul and said “Take the little one and rip him up inside, give him a fucking he’ll never forget.” We were being paired up and Elijah was shaking and sobbing with fear. Aaron leapt across the bodies on the bed and grabbed Paul by the hair. Paul let out a yelp and Aaron shoved Paul’s mouth up against his penis. Paul opened his mouth and Aaron shoved it in hard and deep, he gagged and Aaron pulled back and pushed in again. Aaron grabbed Paull’s hair with both hands forcefully pummeled Paul’s mouth.

James grabbed me and pushed me on my back and pinned me with his beautiful body.  The entire length of his penis was trapped between us. I grabbed his neck and pulled him to my face and we kissed passionately. He reached over to his left where Elijah lay with Jordan sucking on his neck so hard a bruise was forming. James slid a finger into Elijah’s saliva coated hole. Elijah screamed “It hurts!! Stop Please!!”  James’s laughed and said “Wow, he is super tight. You never get that monster in this one.”

“It’ll open or rip, one of the two, “Jordan chuckled.

The intensity of the sex was increasing by the second.  Paul’s mouth was being ravaged by Aaron’s penis and Jordan had Elijah flipped on his stomach as he lubricated his tiny hole with his tongue. James had slid his head down between my legs and was plunging his tongue in and out of me. I was laying with my face just inches from Elijah’s.  Tears were flowing from his beautiful blue eyes.  He reached out for me and grabbed my arm. “What’s going to happen to me Caleb, what is he going to do to me” he said softly. “He’s going to breed you Elijah, it’s going to hurt at first but you will end up loving the feeling of him inside of you and the feeling of his warm semen filling you up,” I said trying to reassure him.  I looked over at him. His long smooth body was flat on the bed. He was a beautiful young man. He held my hand as Jordan began to shove one, then two fingers inside him.  Elijah winced then let out a long moan and he squeezed my hand harder.  Jordan’s gigantic penis with the metal ring through its huge head was now fully hard. It looked even bigger then when he had taken me.  I couldn’t believe it had once been inside me.

I heard a scream from the other part of our bed.  It was Paul.  Aaron had flipped Paul on his back, spread his legs apart and rammed his penis all the way in without any lube or saliva. Paul was digging his hands into the mattress and his toes were curled nearly into a ball as Aaron pulled out and rammed the full length back in again.  “OH MY GOD!!” Paul screamed each time he was entered. Only Aaron’s pre cum and the blood inside of Paul’s hole provided the lubrication. Elijah grabbed my arm hard. His eyes were full of fear as he watched Paul’s small body surrender to the onslaught. “Is that what’s going to happen to me?” he asked.  I told him Jordan would be gentle, not knowing if it was the truth or not. Aaron pulled out of Paul, grabbed him by the hair and roughly pushed him face down with his head on Elijah’s chest. Aaron spit on his penis and rammed it back in. After one or two screams from Paul, the change began.  The screams became moans. Instead of resisting Paul was trying to take in as much of Aaron’s penis as he could.  He raised his head up and wrapped his arms around Elijah to brace himself against Aaron’s forceful slams. Paul’s was gone now, all he wanted was more of Aaron’s penis. The slap of Aaron’s balls against Paul’s ass and the passionate moaning of both of them filled the room.  Aaron began to growl. It was time to impregnate Paul with his poison semen.  Paul’s eyes rolled back into his head.  BREED ME!! BREED ME! He screamed.  James pushed my head towards Paul’s penis. He told me to take it in my mouth and when Paul shot his load to hold it in my mouth and not swallow it.  “TAKE MY CUM YOU LITTLE BITCH” Aaron screamed and his body convulsed violently as he shot deep inside Paul. “OH GOD FILL ME PLEASE!!” Paul’s penis was so hard. I took it in my mouth and felt the first shot of Paul’s orgasm hit the back of my throat. It was followed by two more pulses of semen and both he and Aaron collapsed on top of Elijah. My mouth was full of Paul’s warm load and some dripped out of my mouth onto Elijah’s face.

“Use that cum to lube me up to fuck your brother,” Jordan told me.  I willingly let the semen run out of my mouth on to Jordan’s hard penis which was pulsing and ready to plunge into my brothers virgin body.  “Now lick Aaron’s cum out of Paul’s ass and use it to lube your brother’s cunt”, Jordan ordered.

I leaned over to Paul’s ass. His hole was still wide open from the pounding it had taken. Aaron’s cum was leaking from it mixed with Paul’s blood.  I lapped up as much as I could and moved between Elijah’s long legs.  James pulled Elijah’s legs back and I deposited the cum and blood onto Elijah’s quivering hole. I lubed it the best I could and Elijah moaned in both disgust and pleasure. Jordan moved in and I took one last look at his tiny opening. In moments I knew it would never be the same again. Elijah’s entire body shook as Paul and Aaron each took a leg and spread him open. I kept myself positioned so I could see both the penetration which was about to occur but also watch my beautiful brother’s face as he became impaled and impregnated. “Please, please don’t hurt me”, Elijah pleaded.

Jordan’s monstrous but beautiful penis approached its target. It glistened with the Paul’s semen and the huge ring at its tip had a long string of Jordan’s pre cum hanging from it.  Jordan pressed the ring against Elijah’s hole and I remember feeling that same thing when Jordan ripped me open. I grabbed Elijah’s hand and squeezed. “It’ll be okay”, I assured him.  I lied.

Jordan began pushing forward and Elijah’s hole tried to keep the giant intruder out. Elijah was breathing fast as his ass began to surrender. I could see the hole expanding as the ring sank slowly inside of him. Elijah screamed.  Jordan pushed forward and I could actually hear a tearing sound as the head continued to expand the once tiny hole.  His body went rigid and his scream was deafening. Elijah’s hands dug into the bed and his back arched. Jordan pushed forward and I heard more tearing and then a pop as Elijah’s ass gave in to the oversized head of Jordan’s beautiful penis.  The entry continued as the rock hard penis began to follow the head into Elijah’s lean body.  Elijah’s screams of “No!” “No!” “No!” filled the room.  “Spread his legs”, Jordan commanded. Paul and Aaron, who was hard again watching the sight of Elijah’s deflowering, pulled Elijah’s legs apart and Jordan rammed himself all the way in.  His balls rested on Elijah’s ass.  The screaming stopped.  Elijah’s head was snapped back, his beautiful blue eyes wide open and his mouth was open as if to scream but nothing would come out.  I knew what he was feeling and I nearly had an orgasm just watching.

Jordan slowly began to pull back out of Elijah’s hole and as he did red fluid oozed out of Elijah staining the sheet.  From the amount, I suspected Jordan had torn him up badly inside.  Like Paul and I had been, my brother was now totally vulnerable to the poison Jordan was about to pound into him. As he pulled back Elijah groaned deeply.  When only the tip was left inside Jordan slammed back into Elijah. This time the scream came out and he pleaded for Jordan to stop. “You’ve got the tightest hole I’ve ever had”, Jordan said.  For some reason I felt jealousy that mine hadn’t been his tightest.

Jordan wrapped his muscled arms around Elijah’s body and pulled him tightly against him.  Paul and Aaron let go of his legs which remained stiff sticking straight up into the air. Then Jordan began to slowly begin a rhythm of pushing in and pulling out. Elijah screamed over and over and thrashed back in forth trying to free himself from Jordan’s relentless assault.  There was a loud slap as Jordan’s scrotum would hit Elijah’s ass.

It seemed to take longer than normal but slowly Elijah’s legs relaxed and wrapped around Jordan’s glistening back.  His hands, which had been clutching the sheets, moved to Jordan’s body and began to rub the flexing muscles.  “You are starting to enjoy this aren’t you baby”, Jordan whispered.  Elijah moaned out a “Yeahhh”. Jordan leaned forward and kissed Elijah.  His mouth opened willingly this time and he grabbed Jordan tightly.  The pounding he was giving Elijah was unbelievable.  Elijah was now totally Jordan’s.

“YES!!” “YES!!” “YES!!” was all Elijah could say each time Jordan’s penis hit bottom.  His blue eyes were wide open and glistened.  “OH God this is the sweetest ass I’ve ever bred”, Jordan moaned.  “Do you want my poison cum in you?” Jordan screamed.  “Please Please Please shoot it in me”.

Jordan grabbed Elijah as tight as he could. He arched his back and seemed to growl. “Oh Shit!! I’m going to cum so fucking hard!!  “YOU”RE GETTING SO BIG!!” Elijah screamed. Jordan’s entire body began to convulse as he emptied himself deep inside of Elijah’s torn open ass.  “FUCK” “FUCK” was all he could say as he continued to spray his poison semen inside.  “Oh God it feels so good. I can feel you filling me. It’s so warm!!” Elijah cried out and his penis erupted shooting semen up on to his own face and mouth.  I greedily bent over and licked it off and my brother and I began to kiss. “It felt so good Caleb”, Elijah said to me as he tried to regain his composure. Jordan pulled his beautiful penis out of Elijah. It was dripping with semen and blood.  He climbed up toward us and Elijah and I gently licked it clean.

Now it was my turn I hoped.

“I’ve never had the chance to fuck two brothers at once, so I guess this is my chance”, James said. I was stunned by that. I thought the pounding Elijah had taken was enough for one day.  Elijah was still breathing hard and look shocked by what James said. I really wasn’t sure what he had in mind.

James ordered me to stand up and I did. Then he grabbed Elijah and flipped him on his stomach. He then dragged him to the edge of the bed so his long legs were resting on the ground and his upper body was flat on the bed.  It was then that I got my first look at Elijah’s ravaged hole.  It was still partially open and you could see Jordan’s thick poison semen mixed with blood oozing out and running down his leg. Elijah’s hole was twitching as it struggled to the return to the size it had once been before the monstrous penis split it open.  James shoved a pillow under Elijah’s stomach to help raise his ass.  James then told me to lie face down on top of Elijah so that I straddled him and my ass was directly above his ass. I looked at James and he was totally engorged.  His penis had to be 15 inches long and although not as thick as Jordan’s it still was extremely large. I shivered thinking about how he would try to shove it all the way into my body.

I could feel Elijah’s rapid breathing underneath me. His body was warm and damp from the sexual workout it had just received. He felt good and I could feel my penis harden up against his lower back. I looked over at Aaron who was rock hard again and Paul who was trying to lick and suck Jordan’s now limp penis back to life.  James walked up behind us and aimed himself at Elijah’s oozing hole.  He had no lube or saliva on it. I realized he just planned to use Jordan’s semen as the lubrication.  He began to push in and I felt Elijah’s body stiffen. “Oh God!! Oh God!! Oh God!!” was all he could say.  James pushed in until his scrotum met Elijah’s ass. Elijah moaned and turned his head to me. “He’s so deep Caleb, it feels like he’s in my stomach”.  I grabbed Elijah’s face and kissed him. As James began to pull out and push in our kiss became more frantic and passionate. I could hear the wet sounds of their two bodies coming together.  Elijah’s moans filled the room and I could see Jordan was now hard again and using Paul’s mouth.

I was shaking in anticipation waiting to feel James inside of me. I could feel him shift his position and Elijah moaned as James pulled his penis out.  I felt pressure on my hole and waited for the feeling I craved. James was not taking it slowly. With one motion he drove his cum and blood covered shaft into me. It seemed to keep getting deeper and deeper. The pain was so intense I bit down on Elijah’s neck and he let out a scream. “He fucking drew blood’, Aaron said.

I couldn’t have ever anticipated the feeling inside of me. He was so deep I though he would push through my body into my brother underneath me. He pulled almost all the way out and pushed hard back in again.  “Elijah!! He’s so deep inside of me!!” I screamed. I wrapped my arms around my brother’s body to try and keep from being pushed off by James’s intense thrusts. Elijah grabbed my hands and turned and kissed me.  Suddenly James grabbed me by the hair and pulled me back curving my spine almost into a “C”. He began to batter me like a wild man. This time it was me trying to scream and nothing would come out. “Jesus Christ James, don’t kill him”, Jordan yelled.  The battering continued.

Jordan then stepped in and told James to stop. “Let’s fuck them all together.”

James pulled me off Elijah and flipped me on my back on the bed.  Aaron turned Elijah over so he was on his back right next to me. “Goddamn I’ve wanted to fuck this beautiful piece of meat since he walked in the door,” Aaron said.  Then Jordan picked up little Paul who looked like a child in his huge arms and threw him on his back on the other side of me on the bed.  We were lying together on the bed with our bodies touching each other. Aaron was going to breed Elijah, James was ready to finish what he’d started with me and Paul, with the smallest body in the room was about to experience the biggest penis in the room.

I lay there thinking how less than 24 hours ago Paul and I had been young nerdy virgins about to graduate and Elijah had been a minister in training.  Now each of us had been ravaged by beautiful black men who had filled our torn asses with HIV infected semen which was probably already working into our bodies. I looked at innocent Paul, who yesterday would blush at the word sex, about to receive his third penis and third dose of the poison. I thought how we each feared the pain but now loved the feeling of a man inside of us. I looked at Paul and Elijah and saw that we were all hard and pre cum hung from my penis. Our legs were spread and actually intertwined. “Breeding time boys” Jordan growled. They entered us all at the same time.

Aaron entered Elijah slowly and I heard a long moan of ecstasy come from both of them. James pushed back into me and again it seemed like it took forever for him to hit bottom. “Fuck your ass is sweet” James whispered to me and he kissed me. The soft moaning was suddenly overshadowed by the blood curdling scream from Paul as the monster ripped into him. I could hear sounds of what I thought were tearing flesh. He buried it all inside of Paul and Paul went limp. I reached over and grabbed his hand and he squeezed mine back.  As Jordan pulled back for the second attack I grabbed Paul’s head and pulled him to me so we could kiss. Our kiss was cut short as the two beautiful black men we had only met hours ago began to pound their manhood into our young bodies.

Aaron and Elijah were locked in an extremely passionate experience. They kissed and rubbed each other’s bodies as Aarons beautiful lean black body pushed into Elijah’s perfectly muscular ass. It was breathtaking to watch them together.

Jordan and James were nearly synchronized as they tore into our two bodies. I could feel every inch of his penis so deep in me and could feel my penis getting so hard. I wanted him to explode in me and coat my insides with his fluids.

Paul was beginning to moan in pleasure more than pain. Jordan was pounding him without mercy and Paul was taking every inch. The bed vibrated as the intensity of the sex increased by the second. As Aaron pushed into my brother, Elijah leaned over and took my penis into his mouth. ”Oh my god, that feels incredible Elijah!!” I moaned.

Jordan suddenly grabbed Paul’s body and lifted him up. He pushed Paul up against the wall and thrust back and forth into Paul’s ass as fast as he could. Paul’s head and back were bouncing off the wall as Jordan slammed into him, “Breed me please Jordan, give me your poison!!” Paul pleaded. We all stopped to watch the incredible scene happening before us. We could clearly see Paul’s hole stretched wide around Jordan’s penis and saw him pull almost all the way out before impaling Paul again. Jordan was making strange sounds almost like a dog as he prepared to finish off Paul. Jordan screamed “Fuck Yes!!” and slammed as hard as he could “He’s cumming in me!! It’s so warm!” Paul moaned. We could see Jordan’s scrotum pulse as volley after volley of his seed shot into Paul.  Paul was stretched so tightly the semen oozed out around Jordan’s penis. Paul frantically grabbed his own penis and it shot up into the air and on to the floor. They laid down back on the bed and Jordan pulled out of Paul. A large amount of blood mixed with semen rushed out and created a pool on the sheet.

James had started back on me. Elijah continued to suck my penis as James picked up the tempo.  Both Elijah and I were moaning. Aaron was grabbing the cheeks of Elijah’s beautiful ass as he slid in and out.  I didn’t want the moment to stop.

Both James and Aaron were getting close. Their breathing was fast and I realized that my brother and I could both be bred at the exact same moment. James was so hard and so deep. The penis exploring the deepest parts of me felt like nothing I had ever experienced. “Are you ready for my poison?” James screamed. “OH GOD YES!!” I screamed. James’ eruption was unbelievable.  His rock hard penis throbbed and throbbed again. It felt like a hose shooting in me.  “IT’S SO GOOD!” I yelled and I shot my semen into Elijah’s mouth and down his throat.  With my penis still emptying into his mouth Elijah tried to scream as Aaron dug his finger nails into Elijah’s ass cheeks, drawing blood, and then emptied himself deep inside of my moaning brother. As Aaron filled Elijah his penis twitched and he shot a thick stream of semen hitting his own mouth and face.

Aaron and James pulled out of our bodies leaving two more pools of blood and semen on the sheets. We all were exhausted and fell asleep in a tangle on the bed. My face was lying in Jordan’s semen and Paul’s blood, but I was too tired to care.

We slept for quite a while.  When I woke up Jordan, James and Aaron were not in bed.  I could hear them talking and could smell food.  I looked at the three of us lying on the bed.  We all had dried semen and blood on our asses and on our legs. We had dried semen on our faces and in our hair. Paul had bruises on his back from when Jordan had battered him up against the wall. Elijah looked the worst. He had a large bruise on his neck and right nipple where he had been sucked, there were teeth marks and dried blood on his neck where I had bit him and deep rips and dried blood on his ass from Aaron’s fingernails when he gripped him during his orgasm.

We got up together and walked to the bathroom. We showered together and helped each other remove the remnants of the morning orgy of sex. After drying off, Paul and I found our clothes that we had changed out of the night before.  We slipped on underwear and jeans and walked to the kitchen. Elijah had put on his shorts and sandals. His shirt had been ripped off his body earlier so he was shirtless. When we got to the kitchen we were greeted by James and Jordan as well as two other men. They were friends of James and we were introduced. There was Sam, a very attractive white man, about 30 years old.  Sam was a former professional basketball player. He stood about six feet nine inches tall and weighed about 230 pounds.  He had blond neatly trimmed hair, blue eyes and his very fit body appeared nicely tan. The other man was David. He appeared to be of mixed race both black and Asian.  He who was about 25 years old and was an Olympic class swimmer.  His hair was cut close to his head and he appeared to be about six feet two inches tall and about 190 pounds.  He was shirtless and was already in a tight fitting swimsuit with a huge bulge in front. His body was flawless and I think my heart skipped a beat when he shook my hand.

James offered to make eggs, bacon and toast for us and we agreed.  While he was cooking Paul and I stepped outside to try and find our bathing suits.  As we walked to the pool we passed the picnic table where it all began the evening before.  The blanket was still on the table and you could plainly see the dried fluids that marked the spots where our virginity ended.  I could still feel that first moment when Jordan entered me and picture the look on Paul’s face when James came inside of him. You could also see the spot where Emily’s vagina was filled by Aaron and so many other men. Emily’s bathing suit laid on the ground but there was no sign of her.

We recovered our suits and walked back to the house. I knew I was hungry and the eggs would be good.

When we walked into the kitchen we were greeted with an amazing site.  Sam stood naked in front of us, he was a muscular god.  Elijah lay face down in a plate of uneaten eggs on the table, his shorts around his ankles. Sam already had about half of a 13 inch extremely thick penis embedded inside Elijah who was moaning and twisting lying in the plate of hot food.  “Fuck the shit out of him Sam! He loves cock”, Jordan said and laughed. Sam slammed into Elijah who screamed “Oh God, you’re tearing me in half!!” I could see a biohazard symbol on Sam’s lower back.  David’s bulge was now pushing out of the top of his swimsuit.  I looked for a tattoo but there was none.  Jordan saw me looking and laughed “Don’t worry baby he’s positive too. In fact I knocked him up on this very floor not long ago, didn’t I David” He smiled and said “Fuck yeah, Jordan was the first man to fuck me and it was incredible, but you guys already know that don’t you?”  David dropped his swimsuit and a beautiful ten inch penis with a ring in the tip, just like Jordan’s, sprang out.

I knew then that we were what was for breakfast as Jordan and James shoved Paul and me face first into our plates of food and ripped off our pants. With Elijah’s loud moans in the background, I looked over at Paul as David approached him from behind. I closed my eyes and waited my turn.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 35