Join Us For The Launch Of Bareback Bears

barebackbears

Introducing the new Bareback Bears, the secure chat site for uninhibited bears and daddies.

Opens Friday, March 13, 2015 at 0000 GMT
(Thursday at 5pm Pacific / 7pm Central / 8pm Eastern)

NOTE: Internet Explorer is not yet supported, but any recent version of Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Safari (desktop or mobile) should work fine. BEWARE OF BUGS: the system may go up and down frequently as less obvious flaws are flushed out.

Features at launch:
* SSL encryption
* Seamless desktop/mobile experience
* Quick registration
* Face pic recommended but no longer required
* Passwordless login
* Filter profiles by position, status or distance
* Up to 16 photos in gallery
* Full-screen photo viewer
* Instant Messages with history
* Search by username
* Search by location
* Event listings with RSVP

More features coming soon

email support@barebackbears.net for information or assistance or to report bugs.

Bareback Bears
https://barebackbears.net
Masculinity... without the wrappings

Edited by barebackbears
  • Upvote 4

I need to wait then until IE is supported. I have Chrome installed as well but a snail is faster.....

Chrome is a pig, but Firefox is slender and fast these days. Is that out of the question? Or maybe you have an iOS or Android phone or tablet?

IE support may be a long time coming, but when it does, only the most recent version(s) might be supported.

Just created a profile, but more than an hour has passed, and I haven't received the confirmation email. and yes, I've checked my spam folder

You don't get a confirmation email, you get a link to login.

That gets sent to the address you registered with, and we deal with photo approval later (like when I'm awake). ;)

Tried to set mine up but it wants a face pic. I can't take on on this device but will try again later.

What device was it? A guy reported a similar problem earlier today (he couldn't upload a pic), my guess is that it's the browser, but I need to know which one.