Warm Spell in January = Sex in the Park

rawTOP

• Administrators

Dropped off Steve at the airport and, since the weather was perfect - and unusual for January - I drove to Cherokee Park to see if 72 degrees and sun had other men in the brotherhood thinking about dick in the park too.

All of the people I passed, as I drove around the one-way roads towards "gay hill," were both a positive and a negative sign. People were out, alright, but they were mostly joggers, boy-girl couples, families with kids, people with their dogs and not horny guys looking to get off on probably the last good weekend of the January thaw.

When I finally reached the hill, there were a dozen or more empty cars parked along the side of the road, a good sign. No rainbow stickers or other signs of the brotherhood, however. There were two goodlooking 20 somethings in shorts and tees sitting with their bicycles on the grassy slope between the road and the woods. I pulled past the other cars and parked the truck. For a few minutes, I watched the guys with the bikes in a mirror as I pulled off my sweatshirt and tucked my tee into the jeans.

I wandered the trails for about 30 minutes but saw no one and the bike guys hadn't followed, so I headed back towards the truck. There were a few condom wrappers on the trails but I figured they were from last summer or fall. When I reached the truck, bike guys had left.

I drove up to the area over the interstate tunnel. It's usually pretty active at night in warm weather but considering how much brush had been removed last year, I wasn't expecting much in daylight in January. As it turned out, there were a dozen or so cars parked along the road. About half were empty; the occupants of the rest were all men, sitting alone. I figured it was worth getting out and checking out the trails.

As I left the truck, a guy - looked to be mid-thirties - in a flannel shirt and black jeans who was wearing sunglasses got out of a Ford about 100' or so down the road, and headed back towards the main trail too. We caught up with each other on the main trail and checked each other out. He turned down the trail, looking back a couple of times as I followed about 30'

feet behind. He looked like he might provide load number one for the day. After we walked a 100' or so, another guy came towards us, passing flannel shirt guy and then me. As he got closer, I shifted interest from flannel shirt to him. He was mid to late-20's. Seemed to have a buzzcut under a U of TN ballcap. A big orange ballcap is pretty unusual in KY. Then I noticed a pair of dog tags hanging on the outside of his gray tee. I figured he could be Army from Ft. Knox.

The guy was hot looking. He had good muscle definition that showed through the tee, hairy forearms, reflective sunglasses and flashed a big, toothy smile when I said, "Hi." I wanted this dude. I stopped and turned as he passed. He went about another 10', stopped and came back in my direction. This time, as he passed he smiled again and asked how I was doing. I told him, "Man, I think I'm doing great."I followed behind as he went back down the trail, smiling back each time he turned his head.

We passed flannel shirt guy who was standing in some trees several feet off the trail. He groped himself as he passed and I nodded. UT guy turned down a side trail that led further away from the road in the direction of a large parking area and I followed. After a few minutes, he stopped, with his back towards me. I caught up with him, passed and turned to face him. He was playing with his cock with a hand in one of the pockets in his sweats. I groped myself through my levis.

He asked, "Wazzup?" I told him I was looking to get into something. He responded, "Yeah, what do you want to do?" For some reason - the tone of his voice, the body language, something - I got cautious. The cops had been cracking down in the park, lately, and for some reason or other, I started wondering if he was setting me up for a bust. (The cell phone on his belt didn't help either.) So, I cooled down some and asked, "Oh, I dunno, what about you?" He says, "I want to suck some cock." (Oh, well, so much for my copdar.)

I told him, "Sounds hot; so do I." He suggested we walk further up into the woods, away from the trail and I followed. He stopped at a spot where you could see cars and people up by the big parking area but we were far enough away that I figured it was okay if at least one of us was paying attention to what was going on around us.

He pushed his sweats down mid thigh, showing his hardon which gave me an instant hardon as well. He had a big, 7 or 8 incher that curved to his left. He'd shaved his balls and most of his pubes except for a line that continued from his pleasure trail to the root of his hard shaft. I had to have that hard cock and went immediately to my knees and started sucking him. I managed to work the curve around and into my throat and worked his cock head with my throat muscles and he helped out by pumping it into me. He let me suck him for a couple of minutes, getting a first taste of his precum, before he let me know it was his turn.

I stood and he unzipped me and pulled my hard cock and balls out over the waistband of my jockeys and went to his knees, pulling off his UT cap. The dude could suck. Damn he could suck. I put my hands on the back of his head, feeling the burr of his haircut and watching my cock slide in and out of his mouth. I came damned close to letting him take it all the way but, fuck, it was early and I didn't want to give up any loads so soon.

We took turns blowing each other until while as I was totally into his cock, he taps me on the shoulder and says, "We've got company." I stand and look over at an early 30's guy with long black hair standing next to a tree and rubbing his crotch. UT guy asks, "You get into 3's?" I say, "Yeah," wave the guy over and get back on my knees, running my tongue over UT's cock head lapping up more precum. The guy with long black hair joins us, pulls out his cock and holds it a few inches from my mouth and UT's cock and strokes it. He gets hard quickly and I start sucking back and forth between the two of them. The guy with lomg black hair has a long, thin, uncut cock. The head is still covered by his skin even after he is hard.

As I'm switching back to UT guy's cock, he asks the guy with long black hair if he likes to fuck. The guy tells him yes and UT says "Fuck me, okay?" As I'm sucking UT's curved cock, the other man gets behind him and starts working his bare cock up UT's hole. I reach under and circle my thumb and finger around UT's fuckhole so I can feel the other guy's cock sliding in and out while I deep throat UT. UT's asshole is well lubed and he's taking the thin, uncut cock with ease. Sucking a guy while he's getting fucked, especially when he is standing, is so fucking hot as you feel the fucker's thrusts in the back of your throat as he drives the fuckee's cock in you.

I'm in cocksucker's heaven, working for the first load of the day when suddenly I feel another cock pressed against my right cheek. At first I think it is long black hair guy looking for a new hole but it's not his thin, uncut cock or UT's which is still buried in my throat. (So much for one of us staying alert.)

My cheek is getting probed by a thick cock with a big purple head. I look up and see flannel shirt guy. I alternate back and forth between flannel shirt and UT whose still getting his ass plowed by long black hair guy. After a few minutes, I stand and ask flannel shirt to fuck me - why should UT have all the fun?

I slide my jeans and jockeys to my knees and turn so I'm facing UT. Flannel shirt gets behind and tries to work it in but I'm too tight and dry and the head of his dick is too big. I ask UT to "Get him wet" and step aside so flannel shirt can feed him his cock. UT sucks and slobbers all over flannel shirt's cock. Watching UT taking it at both ends in the woods, especially with all those cars and people several hundred feet away through the bare trees and shrubs is really hot. UT gets him good and wet and I press a hand against the trunk of a tree, bend over and pull the left cheek of my ass away to give flannel shirt a better shot. This time he works it all the way in and start throwing a serious fuck.

At one point, I look over at UT, still getting drilled by long black hair guy, and we exchange big grins like only two cock pigs can. I'm really getting into having my ass stretched and pounded by flannel shirt guy and, from all the hot verbal about fucking my "hairy ass," he seems to be into the fuck too. Suddenly, I hear someone say, "Shit, where'd she come from?" "She" is a woman walking a German Shepherd maybe a 100' away and seems to have figured out what's going on. As she turns and as flannel shirt is pulling out he pops his load, leaving part of it in my fuck chute with the rest running down the back of my balls.

Flannel shirt and long black hair guy have quickly disappeared and the woman with the dog is gone, so UT and I take our time. As he's pulling up his sweats, he asks if I took flannel shirt's load. I tell him, "Sort of - He got part of it in my ass and part of it on my ass and balls." He wants to know if he can "taste it, dude." I turn my back to him and he kneels and licks my balls clean, laps up the cum around my asshole and pushes his tongue up me, probing for more jizz. When he stands, he says, "Damn, you do have a hairy ass. Hot."I offer him a cigarette, light them both and he heads up towards the road with me following.

When I get up along side, we talk some. I learn he is from TN and is in the Army at Fort Knox. He says, "I'm here every Sunday afternoon. Let's do it again, okay?" I say, "You bet." He heads up the trail but I notice long back hair guy with his back to us, facing a large tree, so I head down the trail.

When I reach long black hair guy, he has it out and is stroking it. I ask him, "You get off?" and he says, "No." I get on my knees and he turns and offers me his thin, uncut cock.

I grab it and work my tongue up under the skin, licking his cumhole. His cock tastes like lube and precum but there's no sign that he'd been plowing UT's ass. I smile to myself.

While Steve was showering this morning, I'd used an enema, hoping to connect with someone into hole. What are the odds of hooking up with another guy in the park in January who'd also come prepared to get fucked in the park?

Long black hair guy is in a hurry. He grabs the back of my head and starts seriously fucking face, jabbing the back of my throat with that skin covered pointed cock. He cums in a few minutes, keeping his cock buried in my throat.

I leave after he does, get in the truck and, charged and hungry for more cock, drive across the river to an ABS in Southern Indiana.