Rough Bloody Poz Fuck

• Administrators

Last week I got my test results back. As of then I still tested NEG. But today? Who fuckin’ knows? Not after last night.

I invited a hot Latin top home from the bar. We fooled around for a while, and I let him get me in the missionary position with his Dick just outside my Cunt. I pushed back just a little, letting the head inch on in—just a little—using no lube. I love that kind of foreplay—a dry Cock at the door, really just teasing—prior to applying the lube. At least I’d assumed he was teasing. He kissed me and rammed his tongue down my throat. As I gagged, he drove all 8" up my dry Pussy! I screamed—it hurt so bad! He held it in there steady—not moving—realizing I had reached the outer tolerance of my endurance. I held my bated breath. Status hadn't even come up.

After a bit, I had to admit how good he felt within me, flesh against flesh, with only my ass juices and his precum for lube. Everyman’s dream—certainly mine. Tentatively I milked his dick with my ass muscles and started to rock back and forth. ‘Go ahead! Fuck me!’ careened through my mind. He screwed me gently. The friction between his bare cock and my unlubed ass must have been driving him wild; but for my part, I was in pain. I figured I was bleeding a lot, and my blood must have been serving as lube—for whenever he came within an inch of my prostate—I almost shot. His thrusts grew ever wilder as he disregarded me as a person—just another impersonal mancunt to fuck. I felt humiliated, but more importantly, physically shredded—as I cried out in pleasure and pain.

"Please cum! Cum up my ASS!" "Yeahhhh!" he growled in agreement as he fucked me like I was the last faggot on earth. "Take my poz charge!" When I heard those words and felt his dick spasm, I shot all over my chest. He pulled out. "I think I bred you good, little man." I looked down and the sheets beneath me were bloody. I hurt really bad. Still—I had that rare sensation in the pit of my stomach—the one that you get only after you’ve experienced a life changing conversion. And I loved and I loathed him for making the inevitable cum to pass.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 2

• 4 years later...

Great short story. I'm also thinking how much that stud enjoyed fucking you and how big his ego swelled, how really great his dick felt shooting his poz cum into you. My dick got hard imagining I was that stud using your ass for the ultimate sexual enjoyment.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...