Daddy's Bug For Steamworks Boy

I got there to the baths and started breeding holes almost immediately. Lost track of how many but I know it was at least seven or eight loads, including more than one in a few guys who have become almost regular fuck buds there. They were all hot fucks, but the last one of the night (ain't it almost always the last one of the night?) set a new standard for me. It never would have happened as recently as a month ago. But since joining these groups, I've become addicted to bug. I'm a man on a mission.

It was almost 3 a.m., and I was dead tired but determined to spew my poison strains in one more hole before calling it a night. After several passes through the corridors and the maze area, I finally found my target. He was on hands and knees in a room, his butt in the air, lube on the mattress and no condoms in sight. I zoomed in, shut the door and immediately started fingering his hole. It was dry, indicating I would be his first load of the night. I love shoving my fat dick into a butt full of jizz - it's the best lube - but knowing I would be first also meant I'd stretch and tear his hole so that my poz bug would go right into his bloodstream. Awesome!

Before I could get on his ass, though, he moved his hot wet mouth to my huge pig nipples and began sucking and chewing like a mad man. FUCKING AWESOME! Most guys seem to go right for the dick, but my nips are even more sensitive than my cock, and getting them worked gets me rock hard. After a bit I pulled his head up and shoved my tongue into his mouth, and we kissed like there was no tomorrow. The chemistry was intense, and I knew this was going to be a really great fuck.

He was a white kid, mid to late 20s, about 5-foot-7, maybe 150 pounds, slim and lightly muscled - not a twink, but a good boy who was gonna get a huge load of daddy's poz juice. I'm 41, Latino, 5-foot-10 and almost 190 pounds of solid muscle, and my thick and heavy meat was already dripping as I thought about how I would take his boy pussy: Start on his back, then turn him over and fuck him like a dog before I pinned him down with my muscles and shot a thick, juicy load of poison cum in his cunt.

"Oh fuck me, daddy! Fuck your bitch! I need your fucking dick SOOO bad!"

That was all I needed to hear. His legs were up in the air in no time, and my dick was lubed and aiming at his puckered hole … when it happened: The goddamned fucker whipped out a condom. It caught me totally off guard and made me fucking madder than hell. Fucking tease! I couldn't believe this was happening. If it had been earlier in the night, I would have jumped off him in a heartbeat and stormed out with a monster hard-on in search of the first hole I could find. But it was late, and I didn't want to do that this time - so I took a chance.

I took the rubber from his hand, threw it on the floor and immediately shoved my lubed dick into his tight hole. It took all of my body weight to pin him down as the surprise and pain gripped his body. He tried to push me off, but I was clearly too strong for him.

"Sorry, fucker. I don't do rubbers." I was pissed as hell, and I held him tight as his hole stretched and twitched around my invading pole. "Bareback only."

He didn't say anything coherent, but he grunted and tried to push me off with his legs.

"C'mon, bitch, you know you want it! You were begging me to fuck your cunt! You fucking need this, boycunt!"

But he clearly was having second thoughts about the whole scene, so I decided to change my approach.

"Come on, baby, take daddy's dick. You can do it, boy…" I eased up a bit on his body and tried a more seductive approach. "You got a real sweet boy pussy, and daddy wants to make you feel good."

A little nasty encouragement was all he needed. He gave in immediately, shifting his hips so that his hole was right in line with my dick inside him, and started babbling like a baby.

"OH GOD, daddy, I need your cock inside me so bad! Please fuck me, daddy! Please fuck me! Please fuck me!"

He worked my nipples and kept talking like a whore in heat, and that was all I needed. My dick was rock hard, partly from his response and partly because I knew I was truly going to breed him. The guy must be neg - or at least must think he's neg - if he wanted me to use a rubber. I looked over by the edge of the pillow and saw he had a whole stash of 'em there. That only made me fuck him harder, determined to show him what happens to a fucking tease.

"I'm gonna breed your pussy, boy. You know that? You're gonna get daddy's hot seed deep in your cunt. That's what you really want, you fucking bitch, isn't it? You want a hot daddy to fuck you and use you and breed you like a whore, don't you?"

"OH GOD, DADDY, YES!!! That's what I want! That's what I need! Please fuck me, Daddy. Please fuck me! … But please pull out before you cum, daddy, please!"

The fucking bastard! He was too fucking stupid to be real! Did he really think I would not breed his hole at this point? As long as I live, I will never understand the "logic" of these neg guys who think they can take raw dick and stay neg. What stupidity. What arrogance.

"Sorry, fucker. I don't do rubbers, and I don't pull out. You're getting daddy's dick and his load, just like you want it…. Get ready, boy, because Daddy's gonna breed ya!"

He just kept moaning and pushing back to meet my thrusts, and that was all the sign I needed.

"HERE IT CUMS, BOY! HERE CUMS DADDY'S HOT SEED! GODDAMN YEAH, FUCKER, I'M SPRAYING MY STUD JUICE DEEP IN YOUR GUTS RIGHT NOW!"

Walking around for almost an hour before I met this kid, I had worked up a huge load of hot cum. I coated the whole inside of his pussy with poz seed, so much that I could feel it squirting over and over as my balls pumped over and over again. I shoved my tongue deep inside his mouth and rammed my hips into his small body for all I was worth, determined to plant my poison bug so deep in his guts that he'd taste it in the back of his throat. I kept kissing him deep and telling him what a good boy he was as I thrust inside him for another minute or two, determined to work the poison into his pussy walls good so that none would spill out and it would all go straight into his blood stream.

"Oh daddy… Oh daddy…. Oh, daddy…." He just kept muttering, too weak, shocked or both to do anything but lie there and feel my poz juice seep into his system.

I don't remember the last time I had such a fucking intense orgasm. Almost as soon as it subsided, I was ready to go. I wondered for a moment if he came too, but then I decided that I didn't really care. It was all about me giving him what he fucking needed. It's what I fucking needed, too.

Guest Mandevilleguy1

Turns me on to know the load I am getting is poz...I am still neg, though.  Have even had guys try to work it in, tear up my ass, etc....

• 4 weeks later...
Um.... am I wrong or is this the same story posted in the same forum by two different writers?
Poz Latino Daddy Fucks Mark at Bath House
Started by Hotload84Sep 09 2010 08:13 AM,I got to the Baths around 5 p.m. and started breeding almost immediately. I lost track of how many, but I know I shot at least half a dozen Loads, including a couple in a Bottom who was one of my regulars. They were all hot Fucks, but the last one was an almost spiritual exercise. That would never have happened a month ago, but I've become addicted to Gifting. Now I'm a Man on a Mission.

It was almost 3 a.m.; and I was dead tired, but determined to spew my Venom into one more Pussy. After several passes through the corridors and Maze, I found my Mark. He was on hands and knees in his room, Butt in the air, Lube on the mattress, and no Condoms in sight. I invited myself in and fingered his Hole. It was dry. I would be his first Load of the night. I love shoving my Dick into a Butt full of Jizm—the World's Best Lube—but being first gave me the chance to stretch and tear his Hole so that my POZ Bug could work it wonders. Absolutely Awesome!

Before I could mount his Ass, though, Mark moved his hot wet mouth to my huge Pig Nips and began sucking and chewing. Fuckin' Fabulous! Most guys go right for the Dick, but my Nips are even more sensitive than my Cock, and getting them pulled and twisted gets me even harder.

After a bit I pulled up his head and pushed my tongue into his tonsils. We frenched like there was no tomorrow. The Chemistry was there, and I knew this was going to be ONE REALLY GREAT FUCK—one which would make it easier for me to Honor My Commitment.

Mark was a white lad, early 20s, slim and lightly muscled—no Twink, but close to it, who was gonna get a Load of Daddy's POZ Jizm.

I'm 41, Latino, 5'10", almost 190 pounds of solid muscle, and a PURPOSELY POZZED NEG who was about to REPLICATE THE RITUAL. 

"Oh fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me! I need your fucking Dick SOOOOO BAD!"

I flipped him over and hoisted his slender, shaven legs to my shoulders and my Dick was drooling Slime on his Pussy when the goddamned Mark whipped out a Condom. Fuckin' Tease! Had it been earlier, I would have stormed out of there in pursuit of other Prey, but late as it was, I didn't want to take the chance of cummin' up with nothin'. So in one fell swoop I shoved my bare Dick up to the Pubes in Mark's Rectum. His looseness and my ease of penetration convinced me the Queen had been around the block before and whetted my appetite to put him out of his misery. As the element of surprise succumbed to the discomfiture of unlubed Coitus, I suspected Mark had gleaned my motivation—the way he struggled. It took all of my strength to pin him down. He tried to push me off, but I proved by far the stronger.

"Sorry, Fucker. I don't do Rubbers." I held him tight as his Hole ripped and tore before my rapacious Onslaught. "BAREBACK ONLY!"

He grunted and tried to push me off with his legs.

"C'mon, Bitch, you know you want it! A minute ago you were begging me to screw you! You know you fuckin' need it!"

But, clearly, he was having second thoughts , so I tried to be more tactful.

"Come on, Baby. Take Daddy's Dick. You know you want It. You got a real sweet Pussy there, and Daddy wants to make both of us feel good."

A little flattery—and Mark was babbling like a baby.

"Oh God, Daddy, I need your Cock in me so bad! Please fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me!"

Mark worked my Nips moaning like a Bitch in Heat. My Dick was rock hard, partly due to the unlubed friction of his Hole, but mainly because I'd contemplated POZZING his Dumb Ass. The guy was NEG--or thought he was—if he wanted me to use a Rubber. I strove harder to remove all doubt as to what happens to a fuckin' horny Bareback Bottom at the Tubs.

"I'm gonna seed your Pussy, Boy, know that? You're gonna get Daddy's Charged Cum deep in your Ass. That's what you really want, don't you, you fuckin' Bitch? You want Daddy to seed and breed you like the fuckin' Little Whore you are."

"Oh yeah, Daddy! That's what I want! I want you to fuck me! But please, Daddy, PULL OUT before you Cum. P-U-L-E-A-S-E !"

Fucking Little Fool! Was he for real? Did he really think I'd pass up the opportunity to POZ his stinkin' Butt? Long as I live, I'll never understand these simple-minded Faggots who think they can bareback night after night and stay NEG. 

"Sorry, Fucker. I don't do Rubbers, and I don't pull out. You're getting Daddy's Dick and Load, just like you deserve It. Get ready, Boy, cause I'm gonna breed your Ass!"

He just kept moaning and pushing up to meet my thrusts.

"HERE IT CUMS, QUEER BOY! Here Cums Daddy's Creamy Seed infiltratin' your NEG Pussy! Goddamn, yeah, Motherfucker! I'm spraying my Stud Juice deep up your Hole, R-I-G-H-T 
T-H-I-S M-O-M-E-N-T !" 

Walking around almost an hour before I met this Kid, obsessing about this very special moment, I'd worked up a helluva Charged Load. I juiced the whole inside of his Pussy with POZ Seed, so much so my Balls spasmed over and over and I thought I'd never stop shooting. I shoved my tongue deep down his throat and thrust my hips against his fragile body, intent on planting so much goddamned Virus in his Gut he'd taste It in his Gullet. I kissed him passionately, telling how good he felt, determined to massage my Venom into his Ass Walls and from there into his Capillaries.

"Oh Daddy, Oh Daddy, Oh, Daddy," he kept chanting, too shocked or awed, or maybe both, to do anything but lie there and take It as the devastation of his Stupid Faggot Body commenced.

I couldn't remember when I'd experienced such an Orgasm, but it was past; and suddenly I wanted out of there in the worst way, and the Mark I'd just bred seemed SOOOOO REPULSIVE. I wondered if he'd Cum, but then I realized I didn't give a Shit. "
To me this seems to be the same story as this thread
"
I got there to the baths and started breeding holes almost immediately. Lost track of how many but I know it was at least seven or eight loads, including more than one in a few guys who have become almost regular fuck buds there. They were all hot fucks, but the last one of the night (ain't it almost always the last one of the night?) set a new standard for me. It never would have happened as recently as a month ago. But since joining these groups, I've become addicted to bug. I'm a man on a mission.

It was almost 3 a.m., and I was dead tired but determined to spew my poison strains in one more hole before calling it a night. After several passes through the corridors and the maze area, I finally found my target. He was on hands and knees in a room, his butt in the air, lube on the mattress and no condoms in sight. I zoomed in, shut the door and immediately started fingering his hole. It was dry, indicating I would be his first load of the night. I love shoving my fat dick into a butt full of jizz - it's the best lube - but knowing I would be first also meant I'd stretch and tear his hole so that my poz bug would go right into his bloodstream. Awesome!

Before I could get on his ass, though, he moved his hot wet mouth to my huge pig nipples and began sucking and chewing like a mad man. FUCKING AWESOME! Most guys seem to go right for the dick, but my nips are even more sensitive than my cock, and getting them worked gets me rock hard. After a bit I pulled his head up and shoved my tongue into his mouth, and we kissed like there was no tomorrow. The chemistry was intense, and I knew this was going to be a really great fuck.

He was a white kid, mid to late 20s, about 5-foot-7, maybe 150 pounds, slim and lightly muscled - not a twink, but a good boy who was gonna get a huge load of daddy's poz juice. I'm 41, Latino, 5-foot-10 and almost 190 pounds of solid muscle, and my thick and heavy meat was already dripping as I thought about how I would take his boy pussy: Start on his back, then turn him over and fuck him like a dog before I pinned him down with my muscles and shot a thick, juicy load of poison cum in his cunt.

"Oh fuck me, daddy! Fuck your bitch! I need your fucking dick SOOO bad!"

That was all I needed to hear. His legs were up in the air in no time, and my dick was lubed and aiming at his puckered hole … when it happened: The goddamned fucker whipped out a condom. It caught me totally off guard and made me fucking madder than hell. Fucking tease! I couldn't believe this was happening. If it had been earlier in the night, I would have jumped off him in a heartbeat and stormed out with a monster hard-on in search of the first hole I could find. But it was late, and I didn't want to do that this time - so I took a chance.

I took the rubber from his hand, threw it on the floor and immediately shoved my lubed dick into his tight hole. It took all of my body weight to pin him down as the surprise and pain gripped his body. He tried to push me off, but I was clearly too strong for him.

"Sorry, fucker. I don't do rubbers." I was pissed as hell, and I held him tight as his hole stretched and twitched around my invading pole. "Bareback only."

He didn't say anything coherent, but he grunted and tried to push me off with his legs.

"C'mon, bitch, you know you want it! You were begging me to fuck your cunt! You fucking need this, boycunt!"

But he clearly was having second thoughts about the whole scene, so I decided to change my approach.

"Come on, baby, take daddy's dick. You can do it, boy…" I eased up a bit on his body and tried a more seductive approach. "You got a real sweet boy pussy, and daddy wants to make you feel good."

A little nasty encouragement was all he needed. He gave in immediately, shifting his hips so that his hole was right in line with my dick inside him, and started babbling like a baby.

"OH GOD, daddy, I need your cock inside me so bad! Please fuck me, daddy! Please fuck me! Please fuck me!"

He worked my nipples and kept talking like a whore in heat, and that was all I needed. My dick was rock hard, partly from his response and partly because I knew I was truly going to breed him. The guy must be neg - or at least must think he's neg - if he wanted me to use a rubber. I looked over by the edge of the pillow and saw he had a whole stash of 'em there. That only made me fuck him harder, determined to show him what happens to a fucking tease.

"I'm gonna breed your pussy, boy. You know that? You're gonna get daddy's hot seed deep in your cunt. That's what you really want, you fucking bitch, isn't it? You want a hot daddy to fuck you and use you and breed you like a whore, don't you?"

"OH GOD, DADDY, YES!!! That's what I want! That's what I need! Please fuck me, Daddy. Please fuck me! … But please pull out before you cum, daddy, please!"

The fucking bastard! He was too fucking stupid to be real! Did he really think I would not breed his hole at this point? As long as I live, I will never understand the "logic" of these neg guys who think they can take raw dick and stay neg. What stupidity. What arrogance.

"Sorry, fucker. I don't do rubbers, and I don't pull out. You're getting daddy's dick and his load, just like you want it…. Get ready, boy, because Daddy's gonna breed ya!"

He just kept moaning and pushing back to meet my thrusts, and that was all the sign I needed.

"HERE IT CUMS, BOY! HERE CUMS DADDY'S HOT SEED! GODDAMN YEAH, FUCKER, I'M SPRAYING MY STUD JUICE DEEP IN YOUR GUTS RIGHT NOW!" 

Walking around for almost an hour before I met this kid, I had worked up a huge load of hot cum. I coated the whole inside of his pussy with poz seed, so much that I could feel it squirting over and over as my balls pumped over and over again. I shoved my tongue deep inside his mouth and rammed my hips into his small body for all I was worth, determined to plant my poison bug so deep in his guts that he'd taste it in the back of his throat. I kept kissing him deep and telling him what a good boy he was as I thrust inside him for another minute or two, determined to work the poison into his pussy walls good so that none would spill out and it would all go straight into his blood stream.

"Oh daddy… Oh daddy…. Oh, daddy…." He just kept muttering, too weak, shocked or both to do anything but lie there and feel my poz juice seep into his system.

I don't remember the last time I had such a fucking intense orgasm. Almost as soon as it subsided, I was ready to go. I wondered for a moment if he came too, but then I decided that I didn't really care. It was all about me giving him what he fucking needed. It's what I fucking needed, too."
am i wrong?
Daddy's Bug For Steamworks Boy
Started by PozFetishPig4 weeks ago
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Any story you see posted by Hotload84 in 2010 was archived from older bugchasing sites (mostly Bugshare, I think but that's been a while). In the early days of the BreedingZone an effort was made to preserve favorite stories. I have reposted a few as well.

I believe PozFetishPig is the original author. When he reposted the story recently, I don't think he knew it was already on here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It may be a repeat, but it's still right on target. Top dudes know instinctively what slut boys need, even when they say they don't. The kid caved when he knew his dad was right. Happens almost every time.

Any story you see posted by Hotload84 in 2010 was archived from older bugchasing sites (mostly Bugshare, I think but that's been a while). In the early days of the BreedingZone an effort was made to preserve favorite stories. I have reposted a few as well.

I believe PozFetishPig is the original author. When he reposted the story recently, I don't think he knew it was already on here.

You're absolutely right, Drscorpio, in describing my involvement with posting of the story, and I presume you're correct as to the original author.