Texas Bear Round-Up Bathhouse Load Taking

drscorpio

• Moderators
We were in Dallas over the weekend for Texas Bear Round Up. On Friday, there was a group excursion to Club Dallas. I had high hopes for taking loads, and it went really well. 

I have a fuck buddy from several states away who I only get to hook up with at events like this. He is a hot black bear with a big black cock (8"- 9" and thicker than a beer can). On the bus on the way there he told me he wanted to give me his first load since he hadn't fucked me in a year. I asked him to fuck me in a public area of the bathhouse, so I would hopefully get some guys wanting sloppy seconds. My husband, who loves watching me take loads, was all in favor of this plan. 

After we got to the baths and got settled into our rooms, I met my BBC buddy in the maze. This bathhouse has a big open TV area in the far end of the maze. He sat on a riser and I got between his knees and sucked on his big meat until it was nice and hard. Then I bent over a padded shelf off to the side. My husband lubed up my hole while I lubed the BBC. He placed the head at my hole and pushed. I almost passed out it hurt so bad; I literally saw stars. He pulled out and added more lube then slid back in. I was shaking riding the edge between pleasure and pain as he pounded me harder and harder. A crowd formed all around us. After a few minutes, BBC gave out a bellow and bred me hard. As soon as he pulled out, another guy slid in, but he didn't cum. For whatever reason, the crowd had, by then, dispersed.

I wandered around a while. I got in a sling for a while without getting any takers. Then a guy walks up and said, "It was hot watching you take that load. You ready for another?" We went back to my room. I knelt on the bed. He ate some cum out of my load then slid his average uncut piece inside and quickly pumped a load into me. We made out a while. Then he put me back in position and fucked a second load into me. 

After that I decided to have another go at the sling. The sling in the maze was occupied, but I remembered there was another in the outdoor play area. I wandered out there and lay down in the sling. A couple of guys came by and pumped into my cummy hole for a few pumps. Two much older guys came by and played with my hole and told me how hot I was lying there with a cummy hole. I sucked their cocks, but they couldn't get hard enough to fuck me. I looked up and saw my BBC buddy. He had wandered outside to cool off, but he saw me in the sling and walked over. "I was planning to take a break, but you just look so fucking hot." He stroked himself hard and slid into me again. The two older guys went nuts egging him on. "Fuck that hole." "Breed his ass." "Make him take that huge meat." After a long, hard fuck, I got a second load from my buddy, my fourth so far at the baths. 

I got up and showered off and walked around a bit. I watched my husband getting head on the risers in the TV area. As I walked away I glanced over at a guy stroking off to the side. I wandered into the maze and was debating putting my cummy, used hole up to a glory hole to see what happened when the guy I had glanced at walked up. He grabbed me roughly and pressed me up against the wall sliding his cock into my hole. It was average length but very thick. He pumped into me for a just a moment before he unloaded. "I had been edging for a long time. Thanks for giving me a warm place to put it." 

By this time, the group was being rounded up to head back to the hotel. My husband and I traded notes on the fun we had had. He was very excited I had taken five loads. A guy from Growlr who couldn't make it to the baths had asked me to let him fuck into the loads I took when I got back to the hotel. He came over to our room and did just that.  For some reason he couldn't get off, but my husband was so turned on by watching him pounding into the cum soup in my hole that he climbed aboard and pounded load six for the day into my ass. (Check out my avatar pic for my husband's big piece that I am sucking.)

• Like 1

Guest ff-whole

Fuck, I'd love to get loaded by a lot gang banging bears... Big fat juicy dicks that open my ass wide open and fill the whole of my intestines up to the rim... Pressing me down with their weight.