Knowing What Is Important

Guest faggot hole

Guest faggot hole

Cock is the most important thing in any man's life.  He may say it is his wife, or his children.  A soldier may say it is his country.  Don't believe them.  It is cock.  A man's life is focused on cock.

For some men -- for many men, it is their own cock. But for cocksuckers or cum sluts or fag whores (or for someone like me who is a cocksucker/cum slut/fagwhore) it is a Man's cock.  my life (and i'll admit it) centers on mancock -- not mine, but HIS.

And it doesn't take long to come to understand that it is most definitely NOT about my cock.  When i am in cocksucking mode (and when that happens, i can go from draining one cock to draining the next without even coming up for air) i am focused exclusively on making my mouth and throat my pussy so that HE will genuinely feel that fucking my throat is better than fucking any woman's cunt.  my mouth and throat become the very center of my sexuality when i am in cocksucking mode, and my cock lays there flaccid, a useless organ (which indeed it is). 

And when i am in getting fucked mode, it is my asscunt that becomes the sex organ.  If i experience orgasm at all it is anal orgasm.  But that (anal orgasm) is almost an innocent byproduct of taking HIS load.  In slut mode, i am nothing but a living, breathing, pulsating cunt taking load after load, not even stopping as the cum are dripping (pouring) out of my hole and down my legs.  When i am in slut mode, there is no such thing as too much.  Fuck!  There is no such thing as enough.  i am nothing but a receptical for HIS (THEIR) loads.  my focus is exlcusively on HIS cock (THEIR cocks).  It is like i don't even have one -- and for all practical purposes, i do not.

You are absolutely correct. When I am in bottom mode, my cock is the last thing on my mind. I often don't cum until later. My whole focus is on the top and making sure he is totally satisfied. My mouth and hole are for his pleasure. My reward is his load(s).

• Upvote 2

Hmmm, this seems to be a trend.  I'm a total bottom and have no interest in topping at all.  My pleasure doesn't enter into any of my encounters at all.

When I get the urge to suck strange cock, I do not get any sexual urges other than wanting a hard cock in my mouth and trying my best to make him cum so I can swallow.  That's my sexual urge.

I'm learning the same situation with anal urges.  I still don't get sexually aroused leading up, during or after.  I just exist to please whoever is gifting me with their hard cock and cum.

That about sums up my interest in sex. 

On the other hand, when there's not any opportunity to be some stud's cumdump, I tend to watch the xtube videos that have been posted on this site and masturbate.

I much prefer being someone's sexual relief, sexual plaything, fuck puppet, fuck toy and devoting myself to their pleasure which becomes my pleasure when they reward me with cum.

Wow. Great to know I am not the only one who feels this way. I couldnt care less if a top touched me or did anything at all to me while we play. I want it to all be about pleasing him.  I much prefer to get his cum in my mouth or ass and then slowly jackoff later after I(he) has left.  Much hotter that way, to me.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...