Poz Daddy Thought He Was Going To Stealth Me

Guest willswallow

Guest willswallow

This is a true story:

So I had gotten a cheap motel room for the weekend in the hopes of getting lots of tops to stop by and breed my neg hole. Had a couple guys stop by throughout Saturday, decent fucks, all neg. Then Saturday evening, I get a message from a guy on growler that says he would love to breed me. I tell him the scene (me blindfolded, ass up, walk in, breed, and leave) he's into it, but can't come by until Sunday morning. That works for me, so we trade numbers with the promise of connecting in the morning.

I read his profile. He's 6'1" about 230 lbs. hairy bear daddy. Tells me he has an 8x6 cock. Unlocks his pics for me, very nice veiny cock on a nice beefy guy. Couple tattooes. In his profile, he states he is neg and has current paperwork to prove it if the guy wants to see it. I didn't tell him I was Poz friendly, because I didn't want to freak him out since he states he is neg. So I'm thinking a neg guy is coming by in the morning. I'm excited for him to cum, but would have been more excited had he been Poz. But, a load's a load, I'll take it. He tells me his xtube screen name and says he has some videos on there. I watch them, they're quite hot.

I decide to search for his xtube screen name on some other sex sites to see if maybe he has profiles elsewhere. Of course, being a cum seeking bottom, I search bbrts first. Bingo. He has a profile. The cock pics that aren't private match the cock pics he sent me. The stats all match the growlr profile I initially met him on. Same height. Same weight. Same age. But one stat is very different. His HIV status. States he is undetectable on this site. My cock, of course, instantly starts to harden. Then I searched nastykinkpigs for the same screen name. Bingo. Same stats. Same pics. States he is undetectable. Now I am horny as fuck for this Poz fucker. He thinks he's going to be dropping by some neg guys motel room, drop some Poz nut and never tell the guy. I decide not to let him know I know his true status. Couldn't decide if I should tell him while he is fucking me, or after he cums in my ass. I figure I'll just wait till we're all sweaty, and decide then in the heat of the moment.

Did have another guy hit me up at like 2 am who dropped by and dropped a load. Neg guy. Good fuck, not a huge cock but I got his seed. I go to bed, with an alarm set for when this Poz guy says he'll text me to get the room number and breed my hole.

I wake up, clean out, and wait. He texts me that he is getting ready to head over and to be ready. I put on my blindfold, crack open the door, and wait ass up. A couple minutes later I hear the door open. Hear him unzip and take off his pants. Then I feel his mouth go straight to my hole. He eats my hole like he was starving. Lots of spit, lots of deep tonguing my hole. Slips a finger or two in getting me ready for his big "neg" cock. I feel him stand up and rub his sizable cock up and down my crack, the head catching on my hole. Then he starts to push the head in. He's big, and it feels amazing sliding in my ass. He gets a good rhythm going and starts to get verbal.

Then I tell him. I tell him I found his other profiles. That I know he is Poz. That I want his dirty seed deep in my hole. He is fucking the hell out of me while I am telling him these things. Never stops pounding. Starts asking me if I like his Poz cock. Do I want to be charged up? That kind of thing. Then he blows his big Poz load deep in my ass. He keeps fucking me, working his charged seed deeper into my ass. Then he collapses next to me, kisses me passionately. And then he took off my blindfold and we look into each other's eyes. We both smile, shyly. Strange since 30 seconds earlier he had his bare cock deep in my hole.

I called him a dirty fucker, him thinking he was gonna stealth me. He kind of chuckled and said sorry about that. I said don't be, I wanted it. We keep kissing, I work my way down and start licking his cum and my ass juice off his cock. He is still hard as a rock. He tells me he is usually good for multiple loads. I lay back down, stick my ass in the air, and said well then, get to it. He gets behind me and eats my ass some more. Tells me his Poz cum tastes so good leaking out of my ass, then slides back in. Fucks like an animal , rims me more, fucks me some more. Rims. Fucks. Rims. Fucks. So damn hot. Fucked me until he dropped another charged up load.

We chat a bit more, me being totally exhausted from his brutal fucking. We agree to stay in touch and plan to fuck again. We've been texting for a few weeks now. He has a partner who is also a Poz top, and he showed him my pics. The partner wants me to come spend a weekend with them servicing their Poz cocks, and whoever else they bring over to whore me out to. Can't wait :)

Nice time. I have had the same experience. On A4A they state neg and when I find them on BBRT they state poz. I'll usually how hot it is taking their Poz load as they unload inside me. Most are surprised I already know. Sometimes they give me a another load.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...