I Do Like Bareback But I Don't Do Drugs, Is That So Strange?

bbkros

This is the thing, I do love fuck and being fucked bareback, the cum makes me go crazy, I love it.

But I don't do poppers or any other kind of drugs (except marihuana but not for sex, just recreational)

I find that most of the times when hooking up online ppl want to do drugs , or ask if I do, is that the common rule?

am I missing something? or am I not really kinky? even though I do consider myself a cum pig

just curious, and I'd like to know other people's opinion.

I consider myself very kinky, and I have never done meth or X or anything. I will sometimes use poppers, but I don't always, and I think of poppers as an entirely different thing. I don't even need alcohol to let my inner pig out.

I dont think that's strange, I've tried drugs an sex(and really enjoyed it) but it's not a sign of being kinky or not. What hook-up sites do you find all these drug propositions? Maybe you're looking in the wrong places.

bbrts, grindr , mostly....

here we also use manhunt but there ppl are more "safe"

what other popular sites/apps are in the US? for bb of course

• Upvote 1

Guest ff-whole

I consider myself extremely kinky but i don't do drugs or poppers at all. I don't need or want drugs or poppers to feel kinky. I'd rather feel or experience the raw sex.

There's no rule about having to do substances during sex afaik.  Apparently there are sub cultures in every situation.  Please yourself and don't indulge if you don't want to and don't feel pressured.  There are plenty of guys that that won't pressure you.

I would guess a lot of the time this is the bottom wanting to be altered. In general, your dick doesn't work as well as you think it does when you're on drugs. There have been a few isolated incidences where I've had whiskey dick that made me numb and made it harder to finish. Great for my buddy because he's getting wrecked for half an hour non-stop; not so great for me because I can't feel much.

• Upvote 1

This is the thing, I do love fuck and being fucked bareback, the cum makes me go crazy, I love it.

But I don't do poppers or any other kind of drugs (except marihuana but not for sex, just recreational)

I find that most of the times when hooking up online ppl want to do drugs , or ask if I do, is that the common rule?

am I missing something? or am I not really kinky? even though I do consider myself a cum pig

just curious, and I'd like to know other people's opinion.

I don't consider doing poppers as doing drugs, smoking weed is a drug.