I Do Like Bareback But I Don't Do Drugs, Is That So Strange?

bbkros

In the past I knew a guy who give me cocaine, I used it about 2 years, but I don´t want it anymore, is terrible how I feel last time, now he call me and send me messages, but I don´t go to his house, I do bareback a lot, but don´t need and don´t want drugs.

• 2 years later...

No drugs (or even poppers here for that matter) here either. A young very handsome came into my room once at Steamworks Toronto and asked to borrow some lube ("I need a cup pf sugar, neighbor"). I had a bottle of silicone lube and told him he can use as much as he wants. He laughed and said I was a hot daddy. Too bad he didn't stop to play. I do try to help and be a good neighbor. Isn't that too funny?

You are not abnormal. I'm a prolific whore and even starting to work in the sex business, but i don't use anything beyond a light (and i meat light) hit of poppers when I'm getting fisted. The rest of my Breed Steed life is high quantity drug free sex. I've watched meth largely destroy 2  of my friends so I steer clear of it and I live in he American Bible belt where nearly everyone gay or straight is on some type of drug.

Guest hole4bbuse

I think the drug thing is what's the purpose? For me it is an enhancement and not nessisarly every time. So I will sometimes use to enhance the over all experience for myself and those I am playing with.

I agree I have seen many go over to the drug first and primary and sex is the enhancement if they ever can get to it. 

These typesof things do not fit the American one size fits all mentality. When I worked in Europe and lived there I went to Berlinregarly and theGermanh men know how to combine the many facets and have great fun. I miss the Gorman dons who like compliant submissives and took me underground and jacked me up and played hard, wet and crazy yet protected me while having me used.

They were always awesome and responsible yet stretched all my limits continually. 

IMG_8913.JPG

IMG_9887.JPG

IMG_7352.JPG

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I started out barebacking and not doing drugs. Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't do drugs, it just depends. I don't get too wild with drugs...usually the other guy is doing them. That said I do go to PNP things cause I love group stuff. I guess let me put it this way...I don't HAVE to do drugs to bareback. I know guys who won't bareback unless they're high and guys who only play safe but once they're high they're barebacking. No judgements...I only bareback and if that gets me in the backdoor I don't give a shit. 

Around my city, quite a few guys talk about parTy, as in TINA or meth. Whatever, I can pass. Especially when I see those who are in a tail-spin! Maybe moderation is possible, just saying! But the thing with CUM being a drug, maybe a placebo... there is something to it. I recall a story about a study that claimed that women feel a high after they take cum and maybe it said 'the same wasn't happening with a condom', I don't recall.

But here is my take: us gay guys (in our 'animal nature') aren't 'sniffing the ground for female dogs', we respond to the musky scent of other males. We want to bond with each and almost every one of them, no shame, no fear, slobbering spit on their holes and deep-breathing their manly scent... and cum maybe the ultimate high in the bareback sex scene! Sometimes I feel like a Pavlov-dog as I'm responding to particular scent on a dude (now that with smoke-free bars you can smell 'musky male pheromones' again) Sometimes I see a dude, look at his bulging denims, the ripple of his flaring cut cock (oh dude is hunting commando), the grovel of his voice... and I can say: "Fucker, I can VIRTUALLY TASTE you!" And back to the hotel! Straight to home-run. If he tops me, even the mere anticipation, seeing his leathery cock flopping around, his glaring cum-slit drooling with anticipation to breed, no questions asked, just animal instinct, all that makes me tingle as though I'm high on x! 

I once had a GAY BULLY BF, a highly-popular, outwardly-straight-appearing type. Always got into fights. Was a total bottom, but the sight of cum made him gag! Weirdest thing! Not sure if he changed; I know he NEVER asked for a condom and did all sorts of drugs... FAST-LANE life-style! He took no personal responsibility for anything he did, always blamed others! He beat up a guy who was fucking him raw for months while they were BOTH doing meth for days. But beat him up only, once he found out his breeder was poz and probably stealthed him. Guys tell me they get VERY UNINHIBITED doing that meth. Coke (when it was still good) worked like a charm for me. But there are the dark sides. I have a 'friend' who doesn't have a pot to piss in, only works odd jobs now 'under the table' mostly to cater to his $100 a day meth-habit! No my idea of 'bliss'...

I'm glad I'm past all the 'fear-and-loathing'. Now I reject all the things that held me back: 'conventional relationships', guilt and shame, fear and obsession to 'clean up after sex'. No more rubbers, clinical smells, no quick getting up after sex guiltily queefing buck-juice out and taking a shower to erase all traces. I like a stranger's cum all over me, but preferably swallowed or taken as a booty bump! And I like to savor the musky scent of the buck who bred me for as long as possible. I keep his cum inside me to full absorption and I swear I feel a rush until the next day. Like right now since I got some good last night!

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, rawsatyr said:

Around my city, quite a few guys talk about parTy, as in TINA or meth. Whatever, I can pass. Especially when I see those who are in a tail-spin! Maybe moderation is possible, just saying! But the thing with CUM being a drug, maybe a placebo... there is something to it. I recall a story about a study that claimed that women feel a high after they take cum and maybe it said 'the same wasn't happening with a condom', I don't recall.

But here is my take: us gay guys (in our 'animal nature') aren't 'sniffing the ground for female dogs', we respond to the musky scent of other males. We want to bond with each and almost every one of them, no shame, no fear, slobbering spit on their holes and deep-breathing their manly scent... and cum maybe the ultimate high in the bareback sex scene! Sometimes I feel like a Pavlov-dog as I'm responding to particular scent on a dude (now that with smoke-free bars you can smell 'musky male pheromones' again) Sometimes I see a dude, look at his bulging denims, the ripple of his flaring cut cock (oh dude is hunting commando), the grovel of his voice... and I can say: "Fucker, I can VIRTUALLY TASTE you!" And back to the hotel! Straight to home-run. If he tops me, even the mere anticipation, seeing his leathery cock flopping around, his glaring cum-slit drooling with anticipation to breed, no questions asked, just animal instinct, all that makes me tingle as though I'm high on x! 

I once had a GAY BULLY BF, a highly-popular, outwardly-straight-appearing type. Always got into fights. Was a total bottom, but the sight of cum made him gag! Weirdest thing! Not sure if he changed; I know he NEVER asked for a condom and did all sorts of drugs... FAST-LANE life-style! He took no personal responsibility for anything he did, always blamed others! He beat up a guy who was fucking him raw for months while they were BOTH doing meth for days. But beat him up only, once he found out his breeder was poz and probably stealthed him. Guys tell me they get VERY UNINHIBITED doing that meth. Coke (when it was still good) worked like a charm for me. But there are the dark sides. I have a 'friend' who doesn't have a pot to piss in, only works odd jobs now 'under the table' mostly to cater to his $100 a day meth-habit! No my idea of 'bliss'...

I'm glad I'm past all the 'fear-and-loathing'. Now I reject all the things that held me back: 'conventional relationships', guilt and shame, fear and obsession to 'clean up after sex'. No more rubbers, clinical smells, no quick getting up after sex guiltily queefing buck-juice out and taking a shower to erase all traces. I like a stranger's cum all over me, but preferably swallowed or taken as a booty bump! And I like to savor the musky scent of the buck who bred me for as long as possible. I keep his cum inside me to full absorption and I swear I feel a rush until the next day. Like right now since I got some good last night!

Well Stated!

Guest Dickmagnet

I see it a lot online too, Guys are always asking me if i like chemfr bla bla bla. Mostly i like some poppers & a few drinks but i'm not really a drugs minded or user guy. I don't really care if the guy fucking me is spun but it's just not my thing. I don't even smoke filthy habit. I find sex is the drug for me especially getting more loads in the hole.

• 3 weeks later...

I've only used poppers as an enhancement during sex, but I don't need it to have a good time. 

I'm one of those Midwestern (USA) boys that didn't do much experimenting when I was younger.  I've never smoked anything, I've never really been drunk (buzzed a couple times, but nothing that made me sick the night of or in the morning), and I've never done 420.  Now, that being said, this part of me that likes barebacking also makes me wonder about trying something like 420 or something harder in the right circumstances (with people I trusted, at a time when I would have enough time off to recover, etc...).  Will I ever branch out and try any of it?  I don't know. 

On 8/15/2017 at 8:22 AM, BBBoyfromTN said:

...That said I do go to PNP things cause I love group stuff.

That's another thing that makes me curious about some of the harder drugs - people say that it makes the sex so much more intense and uninhibited, etc...and you see/hear things about PNP group sex and such as mentioned above.  So, I thought, "well maybe I can fuck a bottom who's already high on something", but the few times I've tried this has been very disappointing (bottom was distracted, not focused, never got the actual sex going because of it). 

• 1 year later...