14 Loads In One Night At A Poz Party

• Administrators

I went downstairs, where there was a maze of mattresses, slings, and padded benches. I'd never in my life been in a place with so many dark recesses. The lighting consisted of numerous crisscrossed strings of midget colored Christmas lights so it was none too bright. I suppose the same could have been said of the clientele, many of whom no doubt suffered from AIDS dementia—like I gave a shit. This was a party, a randy orgy; no ifs, ands, or butts about it—no great intellect required.

About 20 guys had gathered there, out of the 35 who eventually showed up. Already there was a lot of raw fucking going on. The place was jumping with homophiles, ages 20 - 65, whose bodies belied the ravages of an incurable disease just biding its time. Of course, no one was carding who was NEG and who was POZ, since, theoretically, everyone there was POZ since it was billed as a poz only party.

There were bare Cocks everywhere, getting serviced by hot mouths or plunging unsheathed into unprotected Cunts. A Sandy-Blonde in his early forties stole up behind me, fingered my Hole, and slid his raw Dick up my Cunt (1).

Yeah, he plowed me good; but there was a certain tenderness in the way he fucked. A small crowd milled about; and when he pulled out, another Dude relieved his butt. Not mincing words, that Top flipped me over on my knees and dogged me till he shot (2).

I approached a long-time Pal, bent over to suck him off, and still another raw Dick snuck up my Butt (3). Eventually that Dude deposited his Load—an action to be replicated by numerous other Sodomites (4,5,6). I gave up trying to figure out who was banging whom, while my Bud's thick, uncut Manmeat scarfed down my throat.

Finally my Uncut Bud decided he, too, had to have a piece of me, and led me to a Sling. He'd gotten really horned up watching the Anonymous Horde ding my Ass. The Slam!Slam!Slam! of his fat Shaft hammering my Shitter resounded wall-to-wall. But, alas, he didn't want to cum just yet, so we took a quote-unquote “break.”

When I climbed the stairs to get a beer, a guy who'd seen me gettin' bred pursued me to the john and slid it in (7). A multi-talented Dude to be sure, he alternated between eating my sloppy Pussy and screwin' the BEJESUS outta me. I gripped the urine-spattered toilet bowl and held on for dear life—while his fellow barflies peed and peered and pined for a more protein brew.

When I got back downstairs, I sat astride a vacant bench to watch the guy on the mattress next to me get dicked—the perfect vantage point from which to ogle a bare Cock force open a raw Hole as gobs of Toxic Spooge spewed out.

A hot, hung Black strolled up within inches of my face. In one fell swoop, he yanked his towel off his waist and flung it about his neck. And there I was, confronted by his swaying, bobbing midnight Shaft. Of course I couldn't help myself and took advantage of the not so subtle invitation to sodomize that monster Shaft. I knew he'd been around the block cause I tasted Ass Juice on his Cock. He twirled me about as if I were just another piece of meat and plowed me good (8).

Afterwards a handsome Blonde, who'd watched me get creamed, led me over to a mattress to service him. His was a delicious Cock, with loose, low-hanging Balls. As I sucked, another Black approached to fuck my Ass. but the Blonde pre-empted him, demanding I mount his phallic Shaft.

Not to be denied, the Black inched up behind the two of us and slid his own Rod in beside the Blonde's (9). My Ass had been generously prelubed with Cum; otherwise taking two good-sized Dicks at once would have been nigh impossible for me. The Black shot first, but Blondie kept on truckin', making sure I got all the STD's the Black Guy had to offer as well as Blondie's Private Strain.

One of the Spectators shot in my mouth. I passed it on to Blondie in a Kiss, then snaked my hand down and massaged the remnant on his Dick so he could fuck the rest of that manic Manseed up my Cunt (10). I guess that emboldened another of the Voyeurs, who slid his Dick in beside the Blonde's, making for my second Double-Dicking of the night (11).

My legs were cramping. Remember, I'd been riding Blondie the whole time; but he still hadn't cum. So I eased off and jerked and sucked his unaccommodating Fuck Stick as other guys pinched and nibbled at his Nips; and he, in turn, frenched some lipodystrophic little Whore until, at last...I guided the Blonde Bomber's pulsing Cumstick up my Crack (12).

The cadaverous little Shit was beside himself with Lust. So I pushed him down and sat on his face so the bony little Wastrel could eat Blondie's Cum outta my Ass. He kept jackin' his puny, midget uncut Tool with his scrawny birdlike claws; and when he was about to shoot, I snookered him and sank down on his Bantam Rod (13). I could tell from the scrunched-up, convoluted expression on his face that he detested being ridden as a Top. Tough Shit! After that I licked the Cum and Ass Juice off both Blondie and the wasted little Slut. I'd been at it several hours and needed to take a break.

But—and this was a big Butt, indeed—a beefy guy with by far the biggest Dick I'd seen that night overpowered me and flipped me to the mat. I feigned to struggle beneath his weight, but he pried my shapely legs apart and raped my well-deserving Butt (14). I couldn't have escaped if I'd wanted to. But who says I wanted to?

After that I decided to call it quits—while I still could hobble to my car. I'd enjoyed some of the finest fucking of my life. I'd been bred by more than a dozen Cocks and had taken 14 Noxious Loads—most, if not all of which, were POZ.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 3

• 6 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...